Options

Worst Facebook status updates

Comments

• Options
    LillithLillith Posts: 946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find it strange when friends of a person who has died set up a site in their memory and the comments are addressed to the dead person. Do they have computers in Heaven?
    Even stranger are the comments that start " I didn't know you but......"
    All they have to do is express their sympathies to the family not put "Sorry to hear you are dead" type remarks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Kids fed, bathed and in bed"

:rolleyes:

Congratulations , I was worried
  • Options
    NicolaClareNicolaClare Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    'Ma bby ain't wel agen, carnt wait 4 tha weekend tho, am gunna be steeming' is a regular on mine...
  • Options
    NicolaClareNicolaClare Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    Also 'like' for a chance to win an iPhone 5!!!
  • Options
    FortyTwo25FortyTwo25 Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    'Ma New Born Baby Boy Kyle Reach Its All About Fatherhood Now N Ma Music Forget Everyone Else Even Fam N Niggaz #DedicationOverPride_N_Power'
  • Options
    Mrs MackintoshMrs Mackintosh Posts: 1,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FortyTwo25 wrote: »
    'Ma New Born Baby Boy Kyle Reach Its All About Fatherhood Now N Ma Music Forget Everyone Else Even Fam N Niggaz #DedicationOverPride_N_Power'

Oh bloody hell. You win, that takes the cake.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Just saw this one from a friend of a friend:

Friend of a friend: Shut up she ain't pregnant surely!!!!
    Friend: Who Who?
    Friend of Friend: Towie tv show lol x

This is why things like TOWIE should no longer exist.

TOWIE'S fine. Its the people who take it too seriously and as anything other than a light entertainment show that are the problem - eg. the status you saw.
  • Options
    Central cakeCentral cake Posts: 5,625
    Forum Member
    Major headache, so took high strength painkillers in the night. They haven't got rid of the headache but have made me majorly tired. So I'm now tired with a hurting head, which hurts when my eyes are open. Work is going to be fun... =/

So why are you staring at a screen?
  • Options
    FortyTwo25FortyTwo25 Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    Status : my dad i went to the pub, me yh dad with darren, him yh i asked for lemonade they had none, so what did u drink dad, so i got a sherry, me dad pubs dont run out of lemonade, dad ok i had two sherrys then two pints haha

Comment trying so hard to make out what you've wrote but it's impossible
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "What a beautiful service. Rip my lovely. Rest your sleepy head! Xxxx ♥"

- Turns out, it's about a rabbit.

Awww. :cry:

When the last of our rats died, our daughter performed such a beautiful funeral in the garden that my husband and I both shed a tear. The neighbours were so concerned that they came out to ask what was wrong. They moved away soon afterwards, strangely...
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    I have a friend who uses Twitter and FB like a personal diary .. everything she does she writes on both sites .. she is in her 40's :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    klendathu wrote: »
    I unsubsribed from 2 friends of mine . First one kept giving daily updates on his 'SuperDad' routine, ie Im doing this for the kids/ that for the kids / I love my kids sooo much blah blah all day everyday :rolleyes:

Are you friends with Peter Andre? :D
  • Options
    JoJoJayJoJoJay Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I want to set my alarm to go off early when you are next to me so i can kiss you on the neck and wake you from your slumber and we can watch the sunrise together. Just us, alone, in the quiet with my arms wrapped around you and our legs intertwined so i can hold you really close and nuzzle your ear occasionally..."

Gonna be sick.

!!! If any partner of mine woke me up early to 'watch the sunrise together' they'd get a swift knee in the 'nads!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Why have I had my tongue pierced lol "

:rolleyes: :mad:
  • Options
    QueenMaudeQueenMaude Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People who over use 'lol' one of my relations puts things like 'just spilled my drink over my new jeans I am so scatty! Pmsl' ok are you really pmsl'ing? I highly doubt it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    QueenMaude wrote: »
    People who over use 'lol' one of my relations puts things like 'just spilled my drink over my new jeans I am so scatty! Pmsl' ok are you really pmsl'ing? I highly doubt it.

Surely the spilled drink is a poor attempt to cover for the pmsl accident?
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely the spilled drink is a poor attempt to cover for the pmsl accident?

LOL! (Literally) :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    This girl on my course comments the most ridiculous stuff. I seriously think she wandered off the set of TOWIE because she's like that Joey Essex but female.

Girl status: Where do Liverpool play
    Me comments: Anfield
    Girl reply: Where's that then
    Me at this point wondering what: That's their stadium, thats where they play
    Girl:Where is it
    Me:....Liverpool
    Girl: Oh. I don't know anywhere North of Stoke
    Me: You live above Stoke...
  • Options
    Buffy AnneBuffy Anne Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    I have been LOVING this thread! Please keep it going, it gives me a great chuckle. :)
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    "Been havin contractions since 7 hope they wear off lol"

(Random comment)

"Yer I've had two since that comment lol"

Wtf?!
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    "Been havin contractions since 7 hope they wear off lol"

(Random comment)

"Yer I've had two since that comment lol"

Wtf?!

New status;

"Here comes the next one lol"

Just a little update, just in case we were wondering how her contacting uterus was getting on..."lol"
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'OMG I HATE two faced people, you'd think that people would get on wif their own lives but then you hear that they're talking about you behind your back. Why would you talk about someone behind their back? :@'

Comments:
    Friend 1: You ok hun?
    Person: Yes, just someone talking about me behind my back, will message you babes.
    Friend 1: KK hun
    Friend 2: OMG, think this might be the same person as I've had a run-in with tbh.

Surely this status is contradicting itself as the person is clearly talking about someone in particular behind their back?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    Love this thread keep it going :D but all the above status's are true
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    New one from the same girl who asked what city Liverpool play in:
    Da Bf brought me some food *pic of him holding a plate* Irrent he a proper keepa,, love him soooooooo much ma bby boi for life. cant wait 2 get engaged to him....

they've been dating like four months.
  • Options
    Smiley433Smiley433 Posts: 7,902
    Forum Member
    "Count me in, Sony"

From an IT professional who has just given his personal details to a scamming website thinking he was entering a draw to be in with the chance to be a PlayStation 4 tester.
This discussion has been closed.