Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 148)

Comments

• luckylilaluckylila Posts: 3,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were in the back seat and I was watching it on the telly but at the same time I was in the front seat watching them..it was weird and wonderful:o...

ETA: *Goes back to work*

I love the way stuff like that is no problem in dreams!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry if you've already seen this, but for the 23rd on C4 Digiguide has this:

"Ste offers a saddened Brendan a shoulder to cry on."

I think I'm going to need Ste's shoulder to cry on...because I'm weeping with joy at these spoilers :cry::cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

BABIEEEEEEEEES.
    Mmh, is that the day Ste gets suspicious of Egg?

ETA: Yep, it's the same day.
  • Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    I think I'm going to need Ste's shoulder to cry on...because I'm weeping with joy at these spoilers :cry::cry:

They're the gift that keeps on giving :D

And that's Tuesday, so before the funeral. Ooh.

Meant to say that I really liked your post, BH.

eta - Day after, Hanni.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were in the back seat and I was watching it on the telly but at the same time I was in the front seat watching them..it was weird and wonderful:o...

ETA: *Goes back to work*

You are so lucky :(

I had a Stendan dream last night but it was strange. I had a dream Eggnog kissed Ste but Ste had a very strange face in the dream...he looked like an old man! It was very horrific :( Definitely a far cry from Stendan getting it on in a car! I never get dreams like that unfortunately!

BH
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MissD, I'm so damn jealous of your dream. It sounds so hot. :o :cool:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :o:cry::cry:

God, the spoilers are being so nice to us today.. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,390
    Forum Member
    BABIEEEEEEEEES.
    Mmh, is that the day Ste gets suspicious of Egg?

ETA: Yep, it's the same day.

Think its the day after, and day before the funeral and whatever happens with Eoghan. Also its the same day their past is revealed isnt it?
  • Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Afternoon! :)
    Originally Posted by x-Maya-x
    AAS spoilers:

Mon 22nd - "Ste's suspicious when Brendan and Cheryl's old pal Eoghan arrives."

Tue 23rd - "Eoghan and Brendan's past is revealed."

Wednesday is the funeral.

Thurs 25th - "Just as Brendan and Ste are getting somewhere, Doug suddenly returns to the scene."

Fri 26th - "Ste's determined to prove his commitment to Doug, but is he over Brendan?"
    Originally Posted by x-Maya-x
    There's also an article on the Brendan/Eoghan stuff with the picture we've seen. I don't think there's much we don't know, they suggest there's an old feud between them.

But in very exciting news, and I hope this might cheer people up, in the next issue, "Ste's mum and Mitzeee's sister stir up trouble in the village!"

Thank so much to x-Maya-x for the spoilers - they sound very exciting! But WHY are they bringing back Dougie just when R boys are getting somewhere? :mad: PISS OFF, DOUG! :mad: I actually want to smack him every time his simpering, sly face appears on screen, you know! That's all we have is obstacles right now, and I'm just wondering where the hell it's all going to end as we basically know we only have Emmett until Feb, unless anything changes! :cry:

I wonder what the history is between Eoghan & Brendan? I wonder if it's just that they slept together, or maybe there's a darker meaning to it? Hmm.... not sure what to make of it, but even if Brendan sleeps with him (of course he will - it's Brendan we all know how randy he can be), I really don't think it'll mean anything for him & Ste, but I didn't want him to go back to sleeping around! Hmm...

Ooh.... wonder why they're bringing back Ste's mum? I didn't watch at that point (only got back into Oaks a few years ago), but I asked my mum & she remember's a bit about them. I take it Ste's dad, Terry, abused him (not sexually, though, was it?) but did his mum know, but she was too scared to speak him as maybe Terry used to hit her? Can someone give me the back story, please?
    Originally posted by Ready Steady Go

I'm playing catch-up & not seen this..... thank you!

Aww.... :( I hope Brendan won't go in for the kill this time, and IF anything is to happen, I want either Ste to be the one initiating it, or for them both to let it happen naturally.

Hate seeing Brendan so sad..... because of his gorgeous eyes, it's like they're really ARE filled with genuine sadness & they kill me each time, yet I feel I want to drown in them!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Offer him more than a shoulder Ste goddamit!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're the gift that keeps on giving :D

And that's Tuesday, so before the funeral. Ooh.

Meant to say that I really liked your post, BH.

eta - Day after, Hanni.

It really is! Didn't expect this when I woke up this morning! Such great news, I was worried the next few weeks would be very Stendan-slack :( The fact that we're getting all this is just...it's beautiful *weeps dramatically* :p.

Ah Thank you :D I meant every word haha I really think we've got nothing to be worried about.

BH
  • misssdorianmisssdorian Posts: 12,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are so lucky :(

I had a Stendan dream last night but it was strange. I had a dream Eggnog kissed Ste but Ste had a very strange face in the dream...he looked like an old man! It was very horrific :( Definitely a far cry from Stendan getting it on in a car! I never get dreams like that unfortunately!

BH

In the same dream Gary Barlow was in another car sitting on Eggnog..:D

I was going to keep that be quiet but oh well:o:D

*Really should be working*

That new spoiler:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Amethyst.x wrote: »
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :o:cry::cry:

God, the spoilers are being so nice to us today.. :o

So much to look forward to!
    Sun_Beam wrote: »

Aww.... :( I hope Brendan won't go in for the kill this time, and IF anything is to happen, I want either Ste to be the one initiating it, or for them both to let it happen naturally.

If he does try and kiss him, then it doesn't sound like Ste would mind anyway, as they're getting closer two episodes later :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,390
    Forum Member
    I have a feeling, Ste will offer a shoulder to cry on, Eoghan will interrupt, Ste will leave and then Eoghan will say something like " You going to tell him about what happened with us? " or something like that thus revealing their past.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank so much to x-Maya-x for the spoilers - they sound very exciting! But WHY are they bringing back Dougie just when R boys are getting somewhere? :mad: PISS OFF, DOUG! :mad: I actually want to smack him every time his simpering, sly face appears on screen, you know! That's all we have is obstacles right now, and I'm just wondering where the hell it's all going to end as we basically know we only have Emmett until Feb, unless anything changes! :cry:

I wonder what the history is between Eoghan & Brendan? I wonder if it's just that they slept together, or maybe there's a darker meaning to it? Hmm.... not sure what to make of it, but even if Brendan sleeps with him (of course he will - it's Brendan we all know how randy he can be), I really don't think it'll mean anything for him & Ste, but I didn't want him to go back to sleeping around! Hmm...

Ooh.... wonder why they're bringing back Ste's mum? I didn't watch at that point (only got back into Oaks a few years ago), but I asked my mum & she remember's a bit about them. I take it Ste's dad, Terry, abused him (not sexually, though, was it?) but did his mum know, but she was too scared to speak him as maybe Terry used to hit her? Can someone give me the back story, please?

Hate seeing Brendan so sad..... because of his gorgeous eyes, it's like they're really ARE filled with genuine sadness & they kill me each time, yet I feel I want to drown in them!

No problem.

I'm not sure if you saw, but we found out yesterday that Eoghan is an ex of Brendan's.

From what I can remember, Terry was Ste's step-dad who also abused Ste's mum. But she was an alcoholic and neglectful of Ste herself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh, interesting. Ste just really can't stay away, he's got it so bad for Brendan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh so it's the day after, my bad :p
    It's still before the "Just as Ste and Brendan are getting somewhere blah blah blah" spoiler, so if Ste finds out about Brendan and Egg's history it won't bother him that much :confused:
    Although I don't think that he'll find out (I mean, not unless he walks on them/Egg tells him)...
    Forum Member
    x-Maya-x wrote: »
    Oh, interesting. Ste just really can't stay away, he's got it so bad for Brendan.

He's not exactly trying to stay away, is he? ;)
    It really is! Didn't expect this when I woke up this morning! Such great news, I was worried the next few weeks would be very Stendan-slack :( The fact that we're getting all this is just...it's beautiful *weeps dramatically* :p.

Ah Thank you :D I meant every word haha I really think we've got nothing to be worried about.

BH

I was the same - I thought after the brilliance of the last two weeks, we wouldn't get much for a while. But sounds like we'll have a lot of moments between them.

Yes, I'm sure it's heading in the right direction :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by Ready Steady Go
    If he does try and kiss him, then it doesn't sound like Ste would mind anyway, as they're getting closer two episodes later :D

No, he wouldn't ;).... unless Hollyoaks decides to throw another spanner in the works and leaves us hanging YET AGAIN! :mad: I was shouting at Ste last week, saying "just give him a bloody hug" as Brendan looks so utterly broken, and on Fri, when Ste looked devastated when Brendan walked off, I just wanted something to happen between them. Anything. Even if it was only Ste touching Brendan's hand. Just anything.... :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by x-Maya-x
    No problem.

I'm not sure if you saw, but we found out yesterday that Eoghan is an ex of Brendan's.

From what I can remember, Terry was Ste's step-dad who also abused Ste's mum. But she was an alcoholic and neglectful of Ste herself.

Not been in Twitter much, and playing catch-up in here, so didn't realise that.... how many more ex's are going to come crawling out of the woodwork? :p I wonder if Eoghan will be something more than simply an ex? Hmm....

Ahh right, thanks for explaining. I would have liked to seen that storyline, so is there anywhere I can watch old episodes online? YouTube doesn't seem to have a lot of any old soap eps these days.

Also, which is the best soap mag to buy this week? I normally get Inside Soap, but no point if there's nowt in there.

Thanks again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not been in Twitter much, and playing catch-up in here, so didn't realise that.... how many more ex's are going to come crawling out of the woodwork? :p I wonder if Eoghan will be something more than simply an ex? Hmm....

Ahh right, thanks for explaining. I would have liked to seen that storyline, so is there anywhere I can watch old episodes online? YouTube doesn't seem to have a lot of any old soap eps these days.

Also, which is the best soap mag to buy this week? I normally get Inside Soap, but no point if there's nowt in there.

Thanks again.

We know he's only onscreen for four episodes, so besides attending Lynsey's funurel, I strongly suspect there's there's more to it than simply being an ex and potential rebound shag.

I've definitely seen clips online, but I'm on my phone so can't look right now. Maybe someone else has a link?

AAS and Soaplife seemed to have the most Brendan stuff this week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by x-Maya-x
    We know he's only onscreen for four episodes, so besides attending Lynsey's funurel, I strongly suspect there's there's more to it than simply being an ex and potential rebound shag.

I've definitely seen clips online, but I'm on my phone so can't look right now. Maybe someone else has a link?

AAS and Soaplife seemed to have the most Brendan stuff this week.

I hope there is more to it, but not too much of a back story as I don't want Ste finding out anything, and I don't want it impacting on how wonderfully they're been written these past few weeks as its seems they've turned a corner, so don't wan't Hollyoaks to undo all the excellent work.

I'll see what I can find, if not, but will put a shout out, so thanks.

Am out in town tomorrow, so will have a flick through to see which mag offers the best photos - I'm that shallow. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just sound this Stendan fanvid on YouTube and think it's rather lovely, yet a bit sad..... but we all love a bit of angst, don't we? :phttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzemqwhUFFI&NR=1&feature=fvwp
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,620
    Forum Member
    He's not exactly trying to stay away, is he? ;)

I was the same - I thought after the brilliance of the last two weeks, we wouldn't get much for a while. But sounds like we'll have a lot of moments between them.

Yes, I'm sure it's heading in the right direction :D
    Apart from the small matter of that pesky civil partnership.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Guys, if you're interested in Ste/Pauline/Terry scenes our lovely Mojo uploaded them on her YT channel.
    You can find them here, here and here :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    Today has been a good day. Finished at 1:30pm and I return home to these spoilers. Happy times!

Oh, OT but I met someone called Eileen Brady yesterday :cool:
This discussion has been closed.