Xbox gold live, cheapest place????

36_Chambers36_Chambers Posts: 944
Forum Member
✭✭
are the sites that email you a code to be trusted?

any ideas where the best deal is.

Comments

• mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, a lot are safe, but the ones I have used in the past are all about 29.99 now. You can get 12 months access for around 24.99 on eBay at the moment.
  • DJGMDJGM Posts: 3,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One site called Cheap XBox Live Codes is a good place to start.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's another place to have at look at.

http://www.gamecardsnow.com/?gclid=CPCwkeatnrMCFSTLtAodNzoA3A
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

EDIT - Ordered from GamesCardsNow and it took just over 3 hours to get a code but it eventually turned up so all good...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    I bought a 14 day trial from ebay for 99p the other day and it worked fine. You can't have more than 1 running at once so you can't stack them up and your account has to be at silver level when you input it. Weather you can keep using them I don't know as I got given a few months from a mate but I will be trying them again.
  • DSWNSMDSWNSM Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always get mine from Ebay, i can usually find 12+1 months xbox live for about 28 pounds.
  • HardstylerHardstyler Posts: 1,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My live is due to run out - how do u know if you're on silver?
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    It says silver instead of gold when you click on you avatar and scroll right.
  • juliancarswelljuliancarswell Posts: 8,896
    Forum Member
    Yesterday I got a branded one left over from a promotion (MW3) at HMV £32. 12 months plus 2.

Does anybody know if you can put in the redemption code a week or so early before the current one runs out?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes u can.....it should stack up
    Forum Member
    cheers.:)
  • TV DUNIYATV DUNIYA Posts: 6,772
    Forum Member
    If you are willing to let it lapse,then you can good deals on the dashboard itself.
    For a couple of years,the dashboard offer has been £26 for 12 months.
    Forum Member
    Doh! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TV DUNIYA wrote: »
    If you are willing to let it lapse,then you can good deals on the dashboard itself.
    For a couple of years,the dashboard offer has been £26 for 12 months.

I was offered £26 last year and took it but this year I let it lapse and only got offered something like £3.30 a month which ends up being £39 in total so I bought it from GamesCardsNow.
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I renewed for £24 last year thanks to a 40% off offer on the dashboard. My renewal is up next week, but it's going to revert back to the standard £40 so I've just bought a 12 month card from Amazon for £30.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ive used this site a few times for xbox live and MS points, ive never had any issue with them:

http://www.digisub.co.uk/

currently a 12 month subscription is £29.97.

(im not affiliated in any way, shape or form with this company)
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At that price I'd rather go with somewhere I know, like Amazon or ASDA or GAME, seeing as they also charge ~£30.
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have just recently became a Gold member & managed to get 13 months for £29.99 from Game instore.I was going for the 12 months option but the guy gave me the Halo 4 offer which was 12 months plus an extra month.I don't own Halo 4 but i got an extra month out of it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt D wrote: »
    At that price I'd rather go with somewhere I know, like Amazon or ASDA or GAME, seeing as they also charge ~£30.

im not in the UK though (although that company is UK based).

If i was it would save petrol or bus fares to go to one of those shops to buy it and would be quicker.....

each to their own though!