Username Silliness

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    Don't feel so bad, some on here thought it read 'yellow labia'.:eek:

There are yellow labradors and golden retrievers.:)

I did the first time I saw it :D 'Nuff to put me off me hobnob!
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    My username is magic.

(See who can work it out)

oh you are a card ;)
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    I had a favourite goat that died many years ago but still use her name as a password...happy memories every time I use it. I think I've just made myself look a bit strange :o

Then you're far from alone in your strangeness ;) My late cat's name is always slipped into many of my passwords :)
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Then you're far from alone in your strangeness ;) My late cat's name is always slipped into many of my passwords :)

Dangermoose i always say your name in my head with a scottish accent :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    Dangermoose i always say your name in my head with a scottish accent :o

Oh dear ....... :o:D
  • TalullahmayTalullahmay Posts: 5,962
    Forum Member
    I own a beautiful yellow labrador:D

Yes I guessed you did see it works :)
    Forum Member
    I love some of the usernames I wouldn't change mine..I like to look at the names & I think I bet this poster is like this? it gives you all a personality..My username was because my youngest granddaughter is called Tallaulah..I just added the may..I don't know why?:p

Because you're open to suggestion... ;) ?

This is the thing about having my username - I totally see how other people conjure up ideas of people just like I do, and mine obviously makes me sound like an evil, scowling, sneering type! :cry:

I wish DS would let us change names :(
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Frillynix wrote: »
    I like your username and should have called myself Choccielabbie for the same reasons!:D

I just adore labradors, they are my favourite dogs.:)
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love mine. Fits me perfectly. I am a nurse and do a lot of "there, there... Kiss it better". It is completely innocent and I like being Kissitbetta :D

Aw, I like it:)
    My username is magic.

(See who can work it out)

Is it a card trick or something? Sure I've heard my hubby speak about it:confused: Or maybe not lol:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GingerMiss wrote: »
    Starting to regret mine now I've found a few greys jinxed myself there but I can't deny that I'm a ginge so my username is fine. Not been used against me so far but sadly I wouldn't put it past a minority of FMs who like to get personal! I have to admit I may be guilty of judging FMs on their username so thanks for this thread, a nice reminder that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover and there are some interesting reasons behind people's usernames.

AWWWWWWW Bless my daughter is a Beautiful Ginger and is still a miss so I love this name, my name was picked because I wanted to just be a mum and it was taken, the post I was posting was a little soppy so I just typed it and it accepted it, I do regret it now because people think I am a push over to be picked on lol
  • KittenfaceKittenface Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    ;)My husbands name for me! My name is Cat therefore kitten follows.The whiskers do get in the way tho when we have a smooch lol!

This is my first year on here and I've loved it. Some posters nicer than others but hey ho that's just like life.

I joined the forum because I was going on The Chase last year and wanted to see what people thought of me on it :p
  • zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    I picked mine as I am hunch backed , love bells and am irreversibly stupid.

:D:D:D dont believe a word of it quasi bet you are drop dead georgous.:)
    Forum Member
    Cough, splutter, Oh my god LOL I'm peeing myself here YL Hahaha:D

It's true, one of the longer serving fms, I can't remember who is was, oh, it will annoy me now:D

Imagine what they must have thought of me:eek:
    Forum Member
    Kittenface wrote: »
    ;)My husbands name for me! My name is Cat therefore kitten follows.The whiskers do get in the way tho when we have a smooch lol!

This is my first year on here and I've loved it. Some posters nicer than others but hey ho that's just like life.

I joined the forum because I was going on The Chase last year and wanted to see what people thought of me on it :p

Blimey, if that bit of the forum is anything like this bit you're a brave cookie! :D

EDIT And isn't Bradley a darling!
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    I just adore labradors, they are my favourite dogs.:)

You and me both - I would love one of each colour but my own lovely choccie one is called Phoebe - wish I had chosen it instead of stupid Frillynix.:o:D
  • *animasana**animasana* Posts: 1,712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy_G wrote: »
    Then it's a good job you don't have a shih Tzu.
    :D

:D.....ahem!......mine were Shih-Tzus.....coolest, most laid back little dogs on the planet:)

My husband's now ready for an 'upgrade' in terms of size. So we're currently on the lookout for a big bouncing chocolate brown labbie pup.
    Forum Member
    Blimey, if that bit of the forum is anything like this bit you're a brave cookie! :D

Oh I love Bradley too.:D
  • Count ElmsleyCount Elmsley Posts: 733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it a card trick or something? Sure I've heard my hubby speak about it:confused: Or maybe not lol:o

Yes, it's a card move (part of a larger card trick) called an Elmsley Count. A way of seemingly showing all 4 cards when it in fact hides one of them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kittenface wrote: »

Very brave !!! :D My sister was on Eggheads recently ... and no way did I want to go near any forum to see what was being said :eek:
    Forum Member
    Frillynix wrote: »
    You and me both - I would love one of each colour but my own lovely choccie one is called Phoebe - wish I had chosen it instead of stupid Frillynix.:o:D

I always wanted to own a yellow lab from being very young. A friend of mine had one and he was the most gorgeous thing. It took me another 30 or so years to own one:eek::D He was worth the wait.
    Forum Member

Haha yes I love Bradley that's why I wanted on the show. He is just as you see on the screen and a total darling. I got a kiss and everything!

I went on it cos I had been ill for a year and I promised myself if I got better I was going to do something completely out my comfort zone! I got The Governess- God she is scary!:eek:
  • andmoreagainandmoreagain Posts: 662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I chose mine as it was the song I was listening to when I joined up and my mind went blank when trying to think of a clever name. Now I tend to use this or ForeverChanges (the album) when joining up for anything. Obviously still not smart enough to think of a clever one!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    Mine came from getting frustrated when it kept saying the usernames I tried were already in use :)
  • zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like mine and wouldnt change it because it incorporates the initials of my three children.;)
    Forum Member
    Very brave !!! :D My sister was on Eggheads recently ... and no way did I want to go near any forum to see what was being said :eek:

I know what are we like. I put myself up for it as I really don't care what folk think. You arent going to please everybody!My husband, kids and dog love me as I am. I am no supermodel but I got a laugh when some lad said that "he would!!!" At my age I will take that as a compliment!:D
This discussion has been closed.