Pricey 360 Crash bandicoot games?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Ive tried about 3 years to get either Mind over mutant or Crash of the titans but everywhere especially rip off amazon sellers want £50 - £70 per game.

Why are the games so pricey? I know they were made a few years ago but so are other 360 games and they are never that expensive.

It cant be because of a rare game as ive seen them on the PS2 for only a couple quid.

While they are on LIVE I just dont have the space on my HD in purchasing them as I believe they are 6 Gig a piece.

Any ideas where to get a reasonable price?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was literally thinking the same thing everywhere seems to want £40-50. Might have to make some space on my HD and download.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bob2005 wrote: »
    I was literally thinking the same thing everywhere seems to want £40-50. Might have to make some space on my HD and download.

Today only Crash of the Titans is a tenner.
  • DSWNSMDSWNSM Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have come across a lot of expensive platform games on the 360. I have no idea why they are so expensive though.
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DSWNSM wrote: »
    I have come across a lot of expensive platform games on the 360. I have no idea why they are so expensive though.

Ease of achievements? That's what keeps the second hand price of that Avatar the Last Airbender game so high...

Crash of the Titans £19.99 buy it now on Ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Xbox-360-Game-Crash-Of-The-Titans-/160945962271?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item2579207d1f
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mred2000 wrote: »
    Ease of achievements? That's what keeps the second hand price of that Avatar the Last Airbender game so high...

Some people are so sad, i like achievements but surely the game comes first right :confused:

I have seen a video of someone getting all the Achievements for Avatar the last Airbender in like 3-4 minutes, i wonder if that person played the rest of the game afterwards.....................i bet he didn't. Sigh, look what achievements has done to the gamers of today, i miss the day when a game was all about completing the game, not collecting gamerscore.

I may buy this game one day, i bet it's great fun :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MS should have strict rules regarding the implementation of achievements, and one rule that should be set in stone, 100% shouldn't be possible without completing the game at least once.
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was partly MS' fault that the Avatar achievements are so easy to get: http://wearethelolocaust.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/why-were-the-achievements-in-avatar-the-burning-earth-so-easy/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CSI-uk wrote: »
    MS should have strict rules regarding the implementation of achievements, and one rule that should be set in stone, 100% shouldn't be possible without completing the game at least once.

100% agree, all games should have a complete the game achievement, watch the achievement **** complain AHAHAHAHA.

It does have a flaw though, how would this work with games like Fifa ? I mean, is it even possible to complete Fifa games ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All gamerscores are about are people boasting about their virtual penis.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I personally enjoy earning my achievements rather than just playing games with easy points. Always satisfying when you finally battle through and get them.
  • LadyxxmacbethLadyxxmacbeth Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All gamerscores are about are people boasting about their virtual penis.

Does that mean I have a virtual strap on? :D
  • ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mind over mutant and Crash of the titans seem like terrible games anyway. Especially if you're a fan of the original Crash games. Suppose they would be a bit of light entertainment for a tenner but £50-70... HA.

You can get Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie on xbla for less than a tenner and they are platforming perfection.
  • WoodsMonkWoodsMonk Posts: 6,455
    Forum Member
    Both games are on sale this week!

Crash Bandicoot: Mind Over Mutant - £7.49
    Crash of the Titans - £9.99