Even BABIES should wear the Burkha

2»

Comments

• SmallalienSmallalien Posts: 1,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A hijab isn't a veil, it's more like a headscarf.

I see quiet a few young girls with headscarfs on, just like I see loads wearing hoodies. Can't ever remember seeing one wearing a veil.

Yes, but veils are all about hiding sexuality, particularly hiding it from men. And children that young - it shouldn't really be an issue, they don't have sexuality yet. It's the whole implication that children that young should be hiding parts of their body out of sexual modesty or to avoid sexual attention, it's just wrong.
  • annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    coz if you liked it then you shoulda put a bhurka on it........
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well adults seem to enjoy wearing baby clothes (such as those ridiculous Onesies), stands to reason babies wnat a piece of the pie wearing items supposedly for adults.

Maybe they could make pink ones with Dumbo on.... that is the guy who made this suggestion in the first place.
  • annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    Well adults seem to enjoy wearing baby clothes (such as those ridiculous Onesies), stands to reason babies wnat a piece of the pie wearing items supposedly for adults.

Maybe they could make pink ones with Dumbo on.... that is the guy who made this suggestion in the first place.

did the onsie :shudder: not evolve from the babygrow?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

My daughter has one of those: I have to say she always looks very comfortable if a bit ridiculous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    My daughter has one of those: I have to say she always looks very comfortable if a bit ridiculous.

I suspect they are great for lounging in the home. Around here they go to Asda in them and quite frankly look like idiots:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect they are great for lounging in the home. Around here they go to Asda in them and quite frankly look like idiots:D:D

Oh gawd indeed. My daughter wouldnt dream of going out of the house in anything less than perfect clothing, hair and make up. Apparently even if she's only popping to the corner shop she may "see someone she knows" :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

My sister bought me one as a 'joke' xmas pressie, it's actually remarkably comfortable, if a nightmare to go to the loo in.

I would rather have a bear chew my arm off then go outside in one.
  • tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    coz if you liked it then you shoulda put a bhurka on it........

Classic. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

yes - of course the poor men cannot control their sexual urges! what a load of ****
  • Kyle_TKyle_T Posts: 1,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, the ideas of some people. Let babies at least be free from your hysteria and perversions.
  • Cellar_DoorCellar_Door Posts: 2,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hogzilla wrote: »
    She is a bull terrier. This one looks just like her.

Gorgeous dogs. My aunt had one when we were kids, she was the most beautiful animal with the kindest disposition, but my aunt never put her in Argyle jumpers, the bitch. :D
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    Just as bad as the chavs dressing their little uns up over here like Ali G

To prevent sexual abuse, that's news to me?
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Just as bad as the chavs dressing their little uns up over here like Ali G

Ali G is so last decade!

I don't understand why anyone would wear them. They remind me of the sort of thing adult baby fetishists wear. Just weird :confused:
  • Aarghawasp!Aarghawasp! Posts: 6,205
    Forum Member
    Aw Hogzilla I'm sure she appreciates it. My pal had a bull terrier, lovely dog. I had a camo coat for my lurcher, although he was scruffy (deerhound type coat) he had no undercoat and felt the cold.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,373
    Forum Member
    Anyone who suggests that babies should wear burqas to make them less sexually tempting should be immediately arrested, tried and shot.
  • Julie68Julie68 Posts: 3,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it says alot about muslim men, when they feel the need to dress their babies and children in burkas.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julie68 wrote: »
    I think it says alot about muslim men, when they feel the need to dress their babies and children in burkas.

To be fair it was one Muslim man. And even in Saudi Arabia other Muslims appear to be rolling their eyes at him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tysonstorm wrote: »
    It is a loathesome and disgusting story, but positive in its way. It has obviously caused outrage in Saudi Arabia, and led to the introduction of a child abuse hotline.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,373
    Forum Member
    Every religion has its nutters who are apologists for child abuse

Visit YouTube and check out the Catholic League's Bill Donohue on Irish radio.