The Walking Dead - Season 3 - 5* pace

NailzNailz Posts: 3,052
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone else waiting for this to start soon on Channel 5.

Last year Season 2 commenced on May 14th so let's hope it's not too far away.

Comments

• TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    may watch season 3 again, watched it on FX, was very good (don't worry i wont post spoilers ;) i hate spoilers)
  • Summer Bay CatSummer Bay Cat Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    Nailz wrote: »

I was also looking for news on when the third season of The Walking Dead would be coming to Channel 5. I hope it's soon as it feels like I'm so far behind. If Season Two commenced on May 14, 2012, then it looks likely that Channel 5 could perhaps go for a similar air date this year. Afterall, it happened with fellow US import Once Upon A Time which began in early April 2012, and this year it started at near enough the same time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    I missed the last 3 episodes on FX so can't wait for it to be repeated on Channel 5
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    any word on air date?
  • NailzNailz Posts: 3,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    any word on air date?

5* are up to episode 5 on the Season 2 weekly re-run (airs 23rd April) so we may have to wait till all 13 are shown before season 3 begins.
    Forum Member
    If thats the case I guess we are looking at mid-to-late June
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    I tweeted channel 5 the other week..

"@MarcusReeed: When will season 3 of #TheWalkingDead air on @channel5_tv ????"

They replied with..

"@channel5_tv: @gmcgaw @MarcusReeed Season 3 of #TheWalkingDead will air this year, but the date's still tbc. We'll update you as soon as there's any news."
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    will be watching season 3 again me thinks
    Forum Member
    I tweeted channel 5 the other week..

"@MarcusReeed: When will season 3 of #TheWalkingDead air on @channel5_tv ????"

They replied with..

"@channel5_tv: @gmcgaw @MarcusReeed Season 3 of #TheWalkingDead will air this year, but the date's still tbc. We'll update you as soon as there's any news."

I wonder why its taken so long this time.

was hoping I'd be watching it by now.
  • innes_calaninnes_calan Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know when series 3 will be shown on Freeview/sat?

Thanks in advance
    Forum Member
    The last thread I saw mentioned late May this year but Channel 5 site doesn't mention series 3, trying to avoid all spoilers can't wait for this to come, might resist watchin the first few episodes and then have night and watch them all at once, beer doesn't last long in our house!
    Forum Member
    Yeh, was hoping to be watching myself by now but probably not on until as said after season 2 has repeated again! its episode 9 tonight and there were 12 as said looks like June hope they do the final epiosde of series 2 then open right after it with 1st of season 3, that would be good!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Nailz wrote: »

I will be some time in June. So not long left now :D.
  • AngiBearAngiBear Posts: 2,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you to the people who inquired about this. I thought about this on Tuesday night when I was watching episode 9. I liked Season 2 but there just were not enough zombies in it for my liking.

I saw most of Season 3 on Sky but hadn't been able to catch up after the mid-season break. It will be good to watch at Channel 5 pace though.
    Forum Member
    Had to laugh the other week whilst watching an episode of The Big Bang Theory, when Sheldon dropped a spoiler about a major event in Walking Dead Season 3.

That episode probably originally aired last year sometime, and by then it was probably old news to Americans who had seen the show so they probably weren't bothered by it, but here we haven't even had a start date for when the series will begin, so the spoiler in the show did kind of spoil it for us who are still waiting for the series to be aired.
    Forum Member
    So when does it air? tired of waiting there must be a date out there! watched some of series 2 just watched the last episode, need more!
  • NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    End of June, once 5 have finished repeating season 2.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Or 1st week in July.

Ep. 2.11 repeats on 11th June so presumably 2.12 will be 18th and 2.13 the 25th
    Forum Member
    phil solo wrote: »
    Or 1st week in July.

That sounds about right.

That's a long time to wait for a series.

When Season 3 is ending on Channel 5, Season 4 will just be about to start on FX
  • NailzNailz Posts: 3,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »
    Or 1st week in July.

I saw a Sky TV ad in Fridays paper saying Season 3 starts in June.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will series record it

I am half way through season 2 atm which they have been repeating on 5USA every tuesday.
  • AngiBearAngiBear Posts: 2,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only 2 episodes left of Season 2 on 5USA now!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hon ta **** channel 5....!! Hurry up like
  • Tegan JovankaTegan Jovanka Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's starting much later as I'm sure I read somewhere September.
    Forum Member
    I think it's starting much later as I'm sure I read somewhere September.

If thats true then that is ridiculous