Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Season 3 starts in the week of 29 June I believe...Can't wait! :D
  • Tegan JovankaTegan Jovanka Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nine-Nine wrote: »
    Season 3 starts in the week of 29 June I believe...Can't wait! :D

Have you seem this advertised somewhere? I'd love thus to be true but as I've said I'm sure I've seen it written that this year it'll be on in the Autumn.
  • NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    The Walking Dead 3x01 - Seed
    Sunday 30th June
    10pm - 11pm
    5*
    Forum Member
    NinjyBear wrote: »
    The Walking Dead 3x01 - Seed
    Sunday 30th June
    10pm - 11pm
    5*

That's a repeat....

The third season of AMC’s zombie drama series The Walking Dead will debut on Channel 5 on Saturday June 29th at 11pm, it has been announced.
  • thetvkingthetvking Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    The Walking Dead season 3 will begin to air on Channel 5 Saturday June 29th at 11PM. Which seems like a strange time to me.

Even so, I can't wait to watch it.
  • workhorseworkhorse Posts: 2,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will be watching it to,I love it.apparently it is based on a series of comics.i haven't looked into it as I wouldn't want to spoil any future plots.
  • gamercraiggamercraig Posts: 6,069
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the heads up, I missed it on Sky
  • Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta say for me, it was not worth watching it seriously deteriorated from the epig season 2 finale. IMO
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I missed all of TWD Season 3 on FXUK so i will definetely be watching but for Ch5 to air this at the weekends on a Sat night at 11pm is utterly bizarre! It's the death slot! It's almost like they don't give a fcuk and couldn't care less. Yet CSI and all those types get a primetime 9pm slot.

Really disappointed in this move.
  • Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    I missed all of TWD Season 3 on FXUK so i will definetely be watching but for Ch5 to air this at the weekends on a Sat night at 11pm is utterly bizarre! It's the death slot! It's almost like they don't give a fcuk and couldn't care less. Yet CSI and all those types get a primetime 9pm slot.

Really disappointed in this move.

It's probably because most of the fans of the show have already seen it on fx or by other means. They're showing it to the people who aren't that bothered now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joel's dad wrote: »
    It's probably because most of the fans of the show have already seen it on fx or by other means. They're showing it to the people who aren't that bothered now.

Well what was the day and timeslot for Season 2 last year?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have yet to watch the walking dead I have both seasons on DVD. Should I watch it? Is it really as good as people say? I can watch both seaons in time for season 3
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,488
    Forum Member
    Well what was the day and timeslot for Season 2 last year?

Monday 10PM. It BOMBED in that slot, so I was surprised they even bother buying season 3...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Monday 10PM. It BOMBED in that slot, so I was surprised they even bother buying season 3...

It might have bombed but i'd much rather prefer to watch this at 10pm on Monday nights than 11pm on a Sat night. No matter, roll on Season 3.
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 3rd season is fantastic. I'm gonna be rewatching.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,488
    Forum Member
    It might have bombed but i'd much rather prefer to watch this at 10pm on Monday nights than 11pm on a Sat night. No matter, roll on Season 3.

I'd personally much rather they grew a pair and gave it a 9PM slot...
  • irishfeenirishfeen Posts: 10,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joel's dad wrote: »
    Gotta say for me, it was not worth watching it seriously deteriorated from the epig season 2 finale. IMO
    Have to disagree with you there, I think its on par if not better then seasons 1 and 2. Lots of twists and turns on the way with the introduction of the General.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Where is this info about 29th June from? There's nothing on Channel 5 website at all, surely it should be there if it's happening?
  • NailzNailz Posts: 3,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally.

I didn't have Sky at the time and the episodes I tried to download were corrupt so I thought I would wait for Channel 5 to show it.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just finished season 2 so bring it on
    Really liking this show.
    Forum Member
    I've seen the tvwise 'announcement', but as I say there's nothing on Channel 5 website about any actual announcement. It doesn't seem to have actually been announced at all.
    Forum Member
    They wouldn't report it if it hadn't been confirmed.
    Forum Member
    But it hasn't been confirmed....Oh well. I'll just wait.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    But it hasn't been confirmed....Oh well. I'll just wait.

Says who? The info has clearly gone to the press as its listed on various tv listings sites including radio times......

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/sm6tw/the-walking-dead--series-3---1-seed