Minecraft computer question

alsmamaalsmama Posts: 4,564
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Our son plays MC on the iPad but some of his friends play on the computer and he reckons it is better. He has saved his pocket money to pay the cost and this evening we have been trying to set it up for him. I had already registered with Mojang and we did it through that. So it is downloaded now but he cant log in to it because he knows his user name but not his password ( and we don't know! ) so we have put his user name in and asked for a new password. It says the password has been sent to my email but it never arrives.

Does anyone have any idea? We can't work out how to go on from here.

Comments

• whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Try the dev support forums.
  • beemohbeemoh Posts: 7,073
    Forum Member
    If you fail to log in enough times it gives you the option to "Play Offline", which doesn't require a login. Short term this should solve your problem.
  • Dan27Dan27 Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    alsmama wrote: »
    Our son plays MC on the iPad but some of his friends play on the computer and he reckons it is better. He has saved his pocket money to pay the cost and this evening we have been trying to set it up for him. I had already registered with Mojang and we did it through that. So it is downloaded now but he cant log in to it because he knows his user name but not his password ( and we don't know! ) so we have put his user name in and asked for a new password. It says the password has been sent to my email but it never arrives.

Does anyone have any idea? We can't work out how to go on from here.

Try looking in your junk email folder - it may have mistakenly been classified as a spam mail.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    A lot of email providers have beenspam trapping large numbers of legitimate emails
  • alsmamaalsmama Posts: 4,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks I've been keeping an eye on my spam folder but nothing.

What's a dev support forum?
  • CoenCoen Posts: 5,711
    Forum Member
    Probably best to try the mojang support site at http://help.mojang.com/

Having just searched on there, there seems to be a password reset function at https://account.mojang.com/password