Watching BB2 for the first time.

Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,382
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It's SO much fun. I've just got up to Bunky's eviction (Hardy had the casting vote, he could've got rid of the one person he's wanted out for the whole season, and passes it up AGAIN! Brilliant!). Will is probably the most charismatic player I've ever seen, playing everyone by sucking up, it's so obvious, and what's so great is everyone sees this but still believes him to be no threat. I can see why he is so widely considered the greatest player of all.

After watching recent seasons, it's strange seeing so many elements of the original format still present in season 2, most of the season was played as a popularity contest and Krista's eviction was the game changer, after that it starts to become the show we know now, albeit with a lot more fake tears. Also present are the very prominent food competitions (and the comps were oh so very simple back then weren't they! Certainly not the monster productions we see today!), the punishment of PB&J and most importantly no veto - which makes Will's victory all the more impressive.

After this, I intend on watching all those I haven't seen. Many of them I know the winners but not who placed where so it'll be a total surprise :)

Comments

• Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will is probably the most charismatic player I've ever seen, playing everyone by sucking up, it's so obvious, and what's so great is everyone sees this but still believes him to be no threat. I can see why he is so widely considered the greatest player of all.
    i absolutely agree with you his charisma is unbelievable. Even more hilarious in Season 7 was his shirt that he wore all the time with the quote "I am probably lying" :D ... and they anyway all believed him because he is so nice and charming that you WANT to believe him ... lol.

You have to watch season 7!!!
  • Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    i absolutely agree with you his charisma is unbelievable. Even more hilarious in Season 7 was his shirt that he wore all the time with the quote "I am probably lying" :D ... and they anyway all believed him because he is so nice and charming that you WANT to believe him ... lol.

You have to watch season 7!!!
    I plan on working my way through them all, season 14 was so magnificent it's completely reignited my interest in BB. Got 3-6 downloaded and ready to watch, I think I'll contain myself and get to know the players in their original season before I watch All Stars :D

I love the way Nicole goes absolutely bat shit nuts at Will, and he just agrees with everything she says, and makes her feel like she's going crazy for nothing. Knowing she took him to the final, the episodes I'm up to you can hardly believe it! Considering the finale is in mid-September and this was 2001, am I right in thinking everything's just about to get very serious in these last six eps I have to watch?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    I plan on working my way through them all, season 14 was so magnificent it's completely reignited my interest in BB. Got 3-6 downloaded and ready to watch, I think I'll contain myself and get to know the players in their original season before I watch All Stars :D

I love the way Nicole goes absolutely bat shit nuts at Will, and he just agrees with everything she says, and makes her feel like she's going crazy for nothing. Knowing she took him to the final, the episodes I'm up to you can hardly believe it! Considering the finale is in mid-September and this was 2001, am I right in thinking everything's just about to get very serious in these last six eps I have to watch?

dont suppose you can point me to where u download them? im addicted to BB.