Kris jenner

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Kris jen has said she cheated on her late husband loads w this producer man when she was about 30... She 56 now. Khloe is 26...... Does anyone else have suspicions about khloes parentage??

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do think Kris had all her kids before cheating, even her son Rob. Isn't Khloe older than Rob?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    would not shock me the apple does not fall far from the tree.
  • 80's chick80's chick Posts: 5,207
    Forum Member
    LISABR123 wrote: »
    Kris jen has said she cheated on her late husband loads w this producer man when she was about 30... She 56 now. Khloe is 26...... Does anyone else have suspicions about khloes parentage??

I didn't til you brought it up.

She doesn't look like the other sisters at all does she, the other 2 are very much alike.

Rob snr was a lawyer, if he'd had ANY suspicion surely he'd have ordered a paternity test or done one on the sly:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a show about this -- I remember Khloe thought Kris wasn't her mom and did a DNA test.

Robert is def Kardashian he looks identical.
    Khloe looks a lot like Kylie and the other Jenner -- maybe she was bruces love child? Maybe Bruce met up with her before they made it as a couple.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She says she had an affair when she was 30

Khloe is 26/27, robs 24? I think.

Can i post a link
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right, Khloe took a test on the show because she didn't feel like the others. Now keep in mind, I am almost certain Kim had face work done, she does not look like she did as a child or teen at all but I believe Kris started her affair after she had all four children with Robert Kardashian. Her former, late husband was a music mogul and Kris married him very, very young.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon she had this affair with "Ryan", gave birth to Khloe and Robert Snr forgave and forget so they had the adorable Robert Jr but he couldn't really forgive and forget, struggling to raise a child that wasn't his for the sake of his other children so he and Kris got divorced, but had a friends with benefits arrangement until she married Bruce.

Watch any KUWTK episode about them mourning Robert and Khloe is always uncomfortable with it, getting drunk and just generally dealing with it badly. I think she knows damn well he wasn't her father and maybe he always acted as such but has to keep up the pretence that she is a Kardashian and devastated about his passing as much as her siblings are.

Scott Disick has, in the past, threatened to reveal the true Kardashian secrets and I simply think Kris is getting there first. She knows damn well people will "do the math" and work out that there is a strong possibility that Khloe was conceived during this affair.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Khloe is not a Kardashian, only because once Kris had the affair, her marriage to Robert ended and I do believe she already had all four kids. Robert and Kris did not resume their marriage after she had the affair to my knowledge. I also believe if Khloe's real Dad was out there and alive, she would have found him and bothered him to the extreme, the girl is just so in your face.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She said she was 30 and she turned 56 on sunday
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Khloe was born in June 1984, meaning she was concieved in Septmeber 1983. Kris turned 30 in 1985. Robert Jr was born in 1987, so she either was cheating whilst still with Robert Sr, or she just got her age wrong in this interview.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe Kris started her affair after she had all four children with Robert Kardashian. Her former, late husband was a music mogul and Kris married him very, very young.

:confused: Music mogul? He was a lawyer and businessman, most famous for being part of OJ Simpson's defense team. She was 22 when she married him, which isn't that young ( although they'd been dating since she was 17/18)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She wouldnt be 'cheating' if she wasnt with rob sr :) !!
    She recalls having 'wild sex' with a producer during her marriage to the late LA lawyer
    By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    Last updated at 7:53 AM on 10th November 2011

Kim Kardashian may have made mistakes when it comes to marriage, but her mother Kris Jenner has a few regrets too.*

The matriarch, who turned 56 on Sunday, has opened up about the affair that tore apart her first marriage to the late LA attorney, Robert Kardashian.

Regrets, she has a few: The matriarch spoke about the affair that ruined her marriage to Robert Kardashian
    'He was the only guy that I had dated,' she says of her first husband, whom she met when she just 18
    'When you're very young you do a lot of stupid things. and it's probably the biggest regret of my life that I ended up having an affair.

'[I was] probably just really naive and stupid and restless and didn't realise that marriage has it ups and downs.
    She continued: 'Someone once told me that it's like a roller-coaster, just ride it out, but I wasn't really old enough to hear those words.
    In an exert from her book, Kris Jenner... And All Things Kardashian, published in this week's People magazine, she details the illicit liaison.
    She writes: 'I don't know why I was having a mid-life crisis at 30, but I was.
    'His name was Ryan and he was a producer. We had wild sex everywhere, all the time.'
    'One morning, Robert had me followed. He found us at a restaurant.'.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Always feel a bit sorry for Khloe. She's not as pretty as her sisters is she? In fact she sticks out like a sore thumb, she's very masculine looking.
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Always feel a bit sorry for Khloe. She's not as pretty as her sisters is she? In fact she sticks out like a sore thumb, she's very masculine looking.
    She's got way more personality that both of the other two sisters combined. She was asked to do a Khloe lookalike competition for trannys and she did. Not many people would have the nerve to take the p!ss outta themselves like that. Kourtney is alright as well but Kim is dull as dishwater.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's got way more personality that both of the other two sisters combined. She was asked to do a Khloe lookalike competition for trannys and she did. Not many people would have the nerve to take the p!ss outta themselves like that. Kourtney is alright as well but Kim is dull as dishwater.
    Agreed. Khloe is the only one I vaguely like. Kourtney is OK though why she hasn't kicked Scott into kingdom come is beyond me, while Kim is an overbearing, talentless diva, scared of having an opinion of her own. She exists to be photographed and written about, just like our own dear Jordan. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont like khloe think shes disrespectful, inappropriate with her swearing and sexual comments,
  • Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member
    LISABR123 wrote: »
    Dont like khloe think shes disrespectful, inappropriate with her swearing and sexual comments,

She used to be like that, pushing everyones buttons like the time they went camping with Robs girlfriend (adriana or something) and her parents were an ex marine capt and a sunday school teacher and rob asked her to control her behaviour and not offend them, Khloe started asking rob if he'd ever dun adriane up the ass in front of her parents then quizzed her own mother on if she and her stepdad did anal, it was incredibly inappropriate but instead of correcting her, her mother was laughing and i remember feeling for the poor brother who loved the girl, the girls admitted she couldnt take his family, khloe in particular and thats why they split.

BUt..... since she met Lamar shes a changed woman is respectful polite helpful and looks out for her husband every step of the way shes changed a lot and i like her now, the love they have is clearly genuine and hes a strong man and wont tolerate her behaving how she used to hes basically told her of she reverts to that behaviour the marriage would be over the woman she used to be isnt someone he would want to be with, i think hes calmed her down and taught her to respect people.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When shes not with him tho ie in her mums she can revert to that sometimes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member

just started watching kardashians recently repeats and noticed she does not look nothing like courtney and kim but i like khloe and think she is more entertaining than her sisters
  • Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pet1986 wrote: »
    She used to be like that, pushing everyones buttons like the time they went camping with Robs girlfriend (adriana or something) and her parents were an ex marine capt and a sunday school teacher and rob asked her to control her behaviour and not offend them, Khloe started asking rob if he'd ever dun adriane up the ass in front of her parents then quizzed her own mother on if she and her stepdad did anal, it was incredibly inappropriate but instead of correcting her, her mother was laughing and i remember feeling for the poor brother who loved the girl, the girls admitted she couldnt take his family, khloe in particular and thats why they split.

Nothing to do with cheating on her that was televised?
  • Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member
    Jo09 wrote: »
    Nothing to do with cheating on her that was televised?

Nope she said she could forgive him that and that was after they'd split up but she couldnt live with his family who were "bat shit crazy" she wanted normal relationship and a normal wedding and to have kids etc in PRIVATE.
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think Kris had all her kids before cheating, even her son Rob. Isn't Khloe older than Rob?

She is, I believe.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am assuming people think Khloe has a different Dad because she got and excuse me for saying this, the ugly gene. I just think the two older girls look more Armenian like their Dad did and Khloe got more of the Kris jeans, which are something like Scottish. Kris is not a good looking woman seriously. She is simply done up for the reality show. I think the question everyone should be asking is, why is Kris Jenner relevant and isn't it time people decided her kids aren't all that interesting?
  • pocatellopocatello Posts: 8,813
    Forum Member
    Doubt it unless she cheated with a guy that looked like a kardashian. The jenner offspring look quite different, less ethnic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well thats because Bruce isn't ethnic...

I think the Jenners are really pretty