Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Love it. We can all do cartwheels for 5 mins. :D:cool:

I have just walked 103 flights of stairs in order to avoid the 'lift music'.... I couldn't eat a cartwheel let alone do one!!
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    I have just walked 103 flights of stairs in order to avoid the 'lift music'.... I couldn't eat a cartwheel let alone do one!!

You nit!
    I TOLD you to go out of the window!;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You nit!
    I TOLD you to go out of the window!;)

*weezes* now...you....tell......us *collapses on stairs in exhaustion*
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a nice sing-a-long in the lift all by myself , I knew all the words and everything.
    you guys missed a treat....it was great , !

Thanks Blondie :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So pete and his g/f came face to face with a buffalo :eek: Id have loved to have seen that :D I bet he shot up her like a monkey up a tree :D medics thought he had sustained a blow from the beast at first, until they realised the huge swelling on top of his shoulders turned out to be just his head :D:D:D
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    momma11 wrote: »
    I had a nice sing-a-long in the lift all by myself , I knew all the words and everything.

... there, there momma..... time for meds...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »

I was wondering what that caterwauling was :p:p:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    So pete and his g/f came face to face with a buffalo :eek: Id have loved to have seen that :DI bet he shot up her like a monkey up a tree :D medics thought he had sustained a blow from the beast at first, until they realised the huge swelling on top of his shoulders turned out to be just his head :D:D:D

Cym please this is a family thread :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym please this is a family thread :eek::eek::eek::eek:

tut tut ....dirty girl :D:D:D;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I ask what that comment in ( ) means.. I have been recieving PMs that quite frankly have made me upset .. Accusing me of bullying etc and I have found it quite stressful . If you notice I don't post on any KP topics because I feel I'm not allowed to have my opinion on there.

Sorry to hear that BB you have always come across as a gentle soul to me, but you obviously must be touching someones nerve ;) well done :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tut tut ....dirty girl :D:D:D;)

You wrote it! I am as pure as the freshly fallen snow :cool:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I ask what that comment in ( ) means.. I have been recieving PMs that quite frankly have made me upset .. Accusing me of bullying etc and I have found it quite stressful . If you notice I don't post on any KP topics because I feel I'm not allowed to have my opinion on there.

Chill Betty, it was a joke in the fact that you are the only KP defender on here. Can I say that your post makes it sound like I've been sending you these PMs when nothing is further from the truth. :)

Lets all chill and get back to the twonk in question
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry to hear that BB you have always come across as a gentle soul to me, but you obviously must be touching someones nerve ;) well done :D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D this genuinely made me laugh loudly ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Chill Betty, it was a joke in the fact that you are the only KP defender on here. Can I say that your post makes it sound like I've been sending you these PMs when nothing is further from the truth. :)

Lets all chill and get back to the twonk in question

Oooh Blondie ..I'm sorry if it comes across it was you sending PMs.. I want to put it on record .... BLONDIE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT FABULOUS WITH ME AND HAS NEVER SENT ANY NASTY PMs TO ME .... We don't always agree but have always (I feel) been civil to each other and often had a laugh ..
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nevermind
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Totally this BB.
    You should look on it as a compliment that you've peed someone off to the extent that they have to resort to playground tactics.

If I was you,it would only encourage me-you must be doing something right.;)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    nevermind

I'm with you.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Just back from 4 days backpacking trek at the Lakes... so what do I miss out?

Twonk still a twonk?

And for the lift, I just take my Digital Hearing Aids off, simple answer, silence is golden!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I had the choice of a lift down 25 floors with Andre's music all the way down ... I'd choose to abseil down instead ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

Twonk still a twonk?

And for the lift, I just take my Digital Hearing Aids off, simple answer, silence is golden!

PA has finally admitted that he has been living a lie.
    He is actually a middle-aged woman called Mavis who absolutely hates coffee, and he is leaving showbusiness to open a tea shop in Kidderminster with Roxanne Reid.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    He is actually a middle-aged woman called Mavis who absolutely hates coffee, and he is leaving showbusiness to open a tea shop in Kidderminster with Roxanne Reid.

I knew it!

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally this BB.
    You should look on it as a compliment that you've peed someone off to the extent that they have to resort to playground tactics.

If I was you,it would only encourage me-you must be doing something right.;)

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh Blondie ..I'm sorry if it comes across it was you sending PMs.. I want to put it on record .... BLONDIE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT FABULOUS WITH ME AND HAS NEVER SENT ANY NASTY PMs TO ME .... We don't always agree but have always (I feel) been civil to each other and often had a laugh ..

Yes Betty. that was the exact wording I told you to post about me in the last threatening PM I sent you.

Keep following my instructions or I'll set the bullying clique on you ;););)
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

Twonk still a twonk?

Goaty... if I stand too close to you it will set mine off so the weird high pitched whining should counteract the music and turn it all into soothing white noise :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But does he still love his kids?
This discussion has been closed.