Hollyoaks General Discussion (Part 19)

dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,074
Forum Member
This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1770705

Lets try keep things calm from now on and try avoid getting into heated arguments:)

enjoy Hollyoaks everyone:D

Comments

• priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this Mitzeee last week?
    When does Brendan leave?
    I need to prepare myself, I absolutely love these two characters and wish they were not leaving but good luck to Rachel and Emmett, both been a great assett to Hollyoaks and I will miss them soo much :(
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    When does Brendan leave?
    I need to prepare myself, I absolutely love these two characters and wish they were not leaving but good luck to Rachel and Emmett, both been a great assett to Hollyoaks and I will miss them soo much :(

Mitzee leaves Friday, or Thursday on E4.
    Brenden leaves in the next 5-7 weeks, the actor filmed his final scenes last week
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    garyessex wrote: »
    Brenden leaves in the next 5-7 weeks, the actor filmed his final scenes last week

I hope she gets a happy ending.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 297
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    When does Brendan leave?

I'm the same, enjoy HO but LOVE both characters, will be such a loss to the show, hope to see them in lots in the future.. If Rachel doesn't become Mrs Niall from 1D :-)
  • dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,074
    Forum Member

we know brendan leaves in march and claire returns, so my best bet would be brendans exit week 3 claires return week 4
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is anyone else finding mitzeee's exit very sudden? i mean, it was announced ages ago, but outside of the odd walker mention there's been no build up at all and i still have no idea how she's going to go....is it really going to be a "say your goodbyes and hop in the back of a black cab to the airport" type of exit??? i would have expected more for such a big and highly popular character.
    Forum Member
    scamrasc wrote: »
    is anyone else finding mitzeee's exit very sudden? i mean, it was announced ages ago, but outside of the odd walker mention there's been no build up at all and i still have no idea how she's going to go....is it really going to be a "say your goodbyes and hop in the back of a black cab to the airport" type of exit??? i would have expected more for such a big and highly popular character.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1796214

thats everything about her exit:)

seems like it could be a good one
  • ReoReo Posts: 8,648
    Forum Member
    scamrasc wrote: »

I think it is really bad that they have known about Mitzeee leaving for quite some time but haven't done anything with her and now are putting everything into 5 episodes.

Carl has been around for over a week and we have hardly seen him. Why didn't we see any build up to this or something good to give Mitzeee more screentime with good drama and scenes, instead of that stripper storyline and not much else?

Brendan's exit has been building up for months, but Mitzeee's has been squashed into 1 week.

And this whole Walker thing, I have no idea what is going to happen, but I feel like I will be let down. I like both Mitzeee and Carl, but Walker is more about Brendan's storyline that theirs, so I can see them following Carl's plan right up until Carl realises that he can't do it and then he and Mitzeee leave. To me, that's not a good exit for either of them.

I am also thinking that Brendan's exit may be too full on. If Carl doesn't kill Walker, which I don't think he will, then Brendan will be left to face Walker, Seamus, his secret, Cheryl finding out and whatever happens with Ste. Brendan does have a lot to face before he leaves, but it's all a bit too much.
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    The latest Oaks spoilers on soap scoop seem a big pile of shite... JP, Doug and Ste :yawn:
  • RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    I like the look of it tbh. Want Doug to mmove on from Ste and find hapiness away from him.
    Forum Member
    Anna savage casting news to be unveiled in Dailystar tomorrow :) hopefully will be on the website tonight:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1770705

Lets try keep things calm from now on and try avoid getting into heated arguments:)

enjoy Hollyoaks everyone:D

Did the mods close the last thread?
  • AnthonyLAnthonyL Posts: 432
    Forum Member
    It's all shades of ridiculous. Ste treated Doug with such indifference for months. He has his 'soulmate' now. He has no business being jealous of any relationship Doug has. Blech. Now I have even more reason to dislike this idiot.

I'm wondering though if Patrick is gay as well and he'll be JP's new man. I think they might save Doug for one of the new Roscoe bros.
    Forum Member
    Anna Savage cast and to arrive next month

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/297838/Anna-on-the-loose/
    Forum Member
    Did the mods close the last thread?

it seems that way if it was full they normally put up a new one straight away , i suspect over little arguments so hopefully things will stay calm in this one
  • PlantPlant Posts: 11,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reo wrote: »

I am also thinking that Brendan's exit may be too full on. If Carl doesn't kill Walker, which I don't think he will, then Brendan will be left to face Walker, Seamus, his secret, Cheryl finding out and whatever happens with Ste. Brendan does have a lot to face before he leaves, but it's all a bit too much.

I agree with this. It feels like they are not dealing with any of the Brendan issues at all at the moment. Instead he has cute scenes with the kids and has rows and then makes up with Ste. I'm beginning to suspect that as with Mitzee his leaving story will last a week and they will just stuff everything in with no real resolution. I think they should have ended the Walker storyline ages ago and have his leaving storyline being about his Dad.
  • DeputyGuttersonDeputyGutterson Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    Doug and John Paul getting 'closer'? Dear god no!
  • WafcSeanWafcSean Posts: 490
    Forum Member
    Doug and John Paul getting 'closer'? Dear god no!
    I think that would rank as one of the most predictable and rubbish storylines I've ever seen. Please no!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    The latest Oaks spoilers on soap scoop seem a big pile of shite... JP, Doug and Ste :yawn:

:mad: Yes. I didn't want him anywhere near those two. I can handle (barely) Doug by himself. I wish Ste was leaving the same time BB was.
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dodge filming cam aside... This was such a fab moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSy39e4lz_k
    Forum Member
    Dodge filming cam aside... This was such a fab moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSy39e4lz_k

im suprised they havent featured jen or tilly since, i suspect the truth will come out now patricks in charge
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I kinda really like the JP Doug Ste thing. Exciting times and I've missed these characters.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    I kinda really like the JP Doug Ste thing. Exciting times and I've missed these characters.

You won't find many people agreeing around here! :p
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Plant wrote: »
    I agree with this. It feels like they are not dealing with any of the Brendan issues at all at the moment. Instead he has cute scenes with the kids and has rows and then makes up with Ste. I'm beginning to suspect that as with Mitzee his leaving story will last a week and they will just stuff everything in with no real resolution. I think they should have ended the Walker storyline ages ago and have his leaving storyline being about his Dad.

I've got some of the same concerns. Mitzeee's exit definitely feels rushed to me for someone who's such a great character - she deserved better I think, though I expect she will rock her last week, she's always better than the material they give her.

Brendan meanwhile ... he's gone in a few weeks. Yet this week we have Amy taking the kids away, and next week nothing again. Then we're in March, which is when he goes. I feel like they've underplayed the stuff with his Dad, and that's what they need to focus on. Hope they pick up the ball again soon, or this could be a real disappointment. I like the domestic Brendan/Ste stuff, but I can do without the endless cycles of rows/making up, it's pretty repetitive.
This discussion has been closed.