Rihanna tweets Gaga's 'sex dreams' lyrics..

Diane_RobDiane_Rob Posts: 1,261
Forum Member
✭✭✭
@rihanna last night...YOU were in my sex dreams

Could this be a tease about a collab on the track!?

Comments

• GagaKeshaMinajGagaKeshaMinaj Posts: 524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they are DEFFO collating! Be it on any track... I also hope it's epic and a single as I think it'd do incredible on the charts! Do you think she'll release another single before ARTPOP?
  • So 3008So 3008 Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so here for a Gaga-Rihanna collab, especially on a track about lesbian lovers!

The tracklist is being released on the 29th, so we shall see.
  • vagbreathvagbreath Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I'd lose consciousness if these two were on a track together! I hope it happens.
  • Chris_WaltonChris_Walton Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    Sex Dreams as a Lady Gaga & Rihanna collaboration has chart smash written all over it

9 days til we find out whether entertaining the possibility of this is worth it...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do we ensure we have a hit?
    I know, lets act like lesbians in a video, sing a song about sex dreams and just let the publicity roll in.

Fair enough I am looking into the future here but modern music has become more about SEXUALITY and less about ART!!
    Yes, that is directed at you too Gaga.
  • vagbreathvagbreath Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Musick1 wrote: »
    How do we ensure we have a hit?
    I know, lets act like lesbians in a video, sing a song about sex dreams and just let the publicity roll in.

Fair enough I am looking into the future here but modern music has become more about SEXUALITY and less about ART!!
    Yes, that is directed at you too Gaga.

You sound like a Real Music fan.
  • anteroantero Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    Also was re-Tweeted by Nicki Minaj, threesome on the cards? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gaga just tweeted - rihanna doing really NASTY THINGS *dancing gaga*

I think this could actually be happening.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    Well this is a turn up for the books.

I can totally imagine Rihanna's voice on Sex Dreams.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well its one way to get a number 1 this era for Gaga by collabing with the hottest star right now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well its one way to get a number 1 this era for Gaga by collabing with the hottest star right now.

Wow Katy Perry's featuring as well?!
    ;):p
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think its a wise move all things considered and it could benefit both parties. rihanna seems to be skipping an album release this year by the looks of things, so she gets to keep her profile ticking along and it will be a good boost for gaga. the collaboration has potential if done well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    Well Gaga does need someone to rescue art pop so its a wise move recruiting the biggest star in the world to make it a smash hit
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rihanna tweeted this a few weeks back

“Just left the studio... Recorded a #monster hook for one of my favorite artists! And that's all I can give you... #NavyS**t"

The #monster could be referring to Gaga
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    It was always expected she'd have a high profile pop girl collab for the continuation of Telephone...so let's not act like ARTPOP's "struggle" is making it happen.

Although if it is, props to Gaga for being on the ball. ;)
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sex Dreams isn't the continuation of Telephone is it?

Anyway most of these more hard core Lil Monsters hate Rihanna so once again it shows how hypocritical this fanbase is to now act like Rihanna is some massive blessing. I mean you couldn't even make this up. :D but at least Rihanna will give Gaga a hit single so I can understand the sudden happiness. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    It just feels like a bad decision on Rihanna's part to me. She really doesn't need this collaboration, as she is currently bigger than GaGa. Had she done this in 2009 when GaGa was going through her prime, it would have been smart. Now, it just feels like she's jumping on a sinking ship. :o
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Rihanna tweeted this a few weeks back

“Just left the studio... Recorded a #monster hook for one of my favorite artists! And that's all I can give you... #NavyS**t"

The #monster could be referring to Gaga
    What is Navy s h i t ?
    I'm old... :(
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    O.Michel wrote: »
    It just feels like a bad decision on Rihanna's part to me. She really doesn't need this collaboration, as she is currently bigger than GaGa. Had she done this in 2009 when GaGa was going through her prime, it would have been smart. Now, it just feels like she's jumping on a sinking ship. :o

Maybe she likes the song or when she signed up to do the collab they thought Gagas "era" would be better
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is Navy s h i t ?
    I'm old... :(

Navy is the name of Rihanna's fanbase
  • tim18tim18 Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lady gaga ft Rihanna- sex dreams

Nice ring to it. :cool:

Sex dreams would be awesome with riri on it.
  • JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O.Michel wrote: »

Gaga is worth more than Rihanna, quite considerably more, therefore, she needs gaga more than gaga needs her.
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All this nonsense of naming your fan base is so cringeworthy. Cheryl's Soldiers, Little Monsters, Rihanna's Navy. Along with such expressions "OMFG This s**t is gonna SLAY!" Just pure cringe and does nothing but feed the "artists" egos and engage fans in unnecessary (and very silly and immature) "fan wars".

Sign of the times I guess but it has absolutely no connection to music - and this is coming from a complete non music snob!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hints at the existence of Sex Dreams (featuring Rihanna):

- 12th September, Rihanna tweets she has recorded a #monster collab with one of her favourite artists.
    - 20th September, Gaga teases more than one feature on ARTPOP.
    - 20th September, Rihanna tweets Sex Dreams lyrics.
    - 20th September, Gaga RTs Rihanna and @s her a lyrical reply.

Of course there's always the possibility that Rihanna just really likes Sex Dreams.
  • scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's 99.9% certain this is gonna happen. No point speculating any more.