Peter feckin Andre on Loose Women......BORING

Comments

• DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    they get doubled up if people quote them:)

Maybe I should once again mention the Abomination that is Andre or if he's not yet cottoned on to that one...........how about Peteybabes?:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to join you in a wave ..... *coooweee Peter Andre *

Ill join you in that too..... HI PETEY......:D:D can you guess the sort of wave Im sending you:D:D:D:o
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was The Sun who initially said from "a source" (i.e CAN) that Peter's brother had stomach cancer. Later on, Pete said he had kidney cancer,now Liver cancer. Well, I know from my late mother's illness that from the moment you have symptoms and you learn of shadows on x-rays and biopsies to the moment of full and final diagnosis, it is possible for doctors to suppose your cancer could be several types and that it's best to wait for a clear and final diagnosis. That may be what happened with Andrew.

However, this explaination is all the more tasteless to me as it seems Pete and CAN just could not contain themselves, they couldn't wait to get it out there before it was even clear what the full picture was for poor Andrew. As someone who has watched their next of kin go though that, I can't fathom why you would treat their fear and uncertainty as currency? Did they fast track the story so it would be out there the same time as KP sued to make her look like an uncaring bitch? Could they not even give him the dignity of knowing his own destiny before seeking publicity and cash from this?

It just leaves me with the question :Is nothing sacred? :(
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Ill join you in that too..... HI PETEY......:D:D can you guess the sort of wave Im sending you:D:D:D:o

A 2fingered wave maybe??
    As for the area of cancer etc... A doctor will not tell you what type or where it is until they have finished their investigations. They will not do any treatment until they know what area to treat.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was The Sun who initially said from "a source" (i.e CAN) that Peter's brother had stomach cancer. Later on, Pete said he had kidney cancer,now Liver cancer. Well, I know from my late mother's illness that from the moment you have symptoms and you learn of shadows on x-rays and biopsies to the moment of full and final diagnosis, it is possible for doctors to suppose your cancer could be several types and that it's best to wait for a clear and final diagnosis. That may be what happened with Andrew.

However, this explaination is all the more tasteless to me as it seems Pete and CAN just could not contain themselves, they couldn't wait to get it out there before it was even clear what the full picture was for poor Andrew. As someone who has watched their next of kin go though that, I can't fathom why you would treat their fear and uncertainty as currency? Did they fast track the story so it would be out there the same time as KP sued to make her look like an uncaring bitch? Could they not even give him the dignity of knowing his own destiny before seeking pubicity and cash from this?

Currency and timing the two key words in this publicity promotion;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DB obviously to some the answer to your question is NO.
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

However, this explaination is all the more tasteless to me as it seems Pete and CAN just could not contain themselves, they couldn't wait to get it out there before it was even clear what the full picture was for poor Andrew. As someone who has watched their next of kin go though that, I can't fathom why you would treat their fear and uncertainty as currency? Did they fast track the story so it would be out there the same time as KP sued to make her look like an uncaring bitch? Could they not even give him the dignity of knowing his own destiny before seeking pubicity and cash from this?

I totally agree with your post. I wonder how Andrew's daughter is coping with all the different stories while she is on the other side of the world. I'm not sure but I think she's around 14 years old, she must be devastated.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Its disgusting.

On another thread (probably long since deleted) I posted personal circumstances about cancer and I was insulted and called an attention-seeker.

Here goes again..............two days before my husband died of advanced prostate cancer (and his kidneys and liver had packed in), I was still the one forbidding my husband to say that he was finished.
    Like many others, I've been through this hell but my dignity (and that of my late husband) is intact and I could never ever in a million years have gone on camera to discuss 'my' trauma.

In this case it is nothing whatsoever to do with cancer awareness and everything to do with PA awareness imho.:(
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Like you say before they knew for certain of anything: OK magazine had Peter on the front of their magazine, an old picture of Peter in a wet shirt with the headline doctors say the cancer might spread and Andrew could die. Because of course using an out of date so called "sexy":o picture gets the point home closer.

Now we are getting Peters best "tragic face" on every magazine. So no sadly nothing is sacred in the Andre clan.

And it's not about raising awareness of cancer, how can it be? It's about raising Peters profile!
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I hadn't actually thought about it from that angle. Mainly because it's too distasteful to consider. And yet now I'm considering it because it would fit with all the discrepancies in PA's 'stories' and the subsequent very transparent attempts by him/his mgt to counter criticism.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I totally agree with your post. I wonder how Andrew's daughter is coping with all the different stories while she is on the other side of the world. I'm not sure but I think she's around 14 years old, she must be devastated.

No one appears to mention his daughter.. Must be awful to be so far away from your father and having to read so many stories about where his cancer is or how he is being affected.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one appears to mention his daughter.. Must be awful to be so far away from your father and having to read so many stories about where his cancer is or how he is being affected.

Yep. Lets hope she never reads these threads eh! :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its disgusting.

On another thread (probably long since deleted) I posted personal circumstances about cancer and I was insulted and called an attention-seeker.

Here goes again..............two days before my husband died of advanced prostate cancer (and his kidneys and liver had packed in), I was still the one forbidding my husband to say that he was finished.
    Like many others, I've been through this hell but my dignity (and that of my late husband) is intact and I could never ever in a million years have gone on camera to discuss 'my' trauma.

In this case it is nothing whatsoever to do with cancer awareness and everything to do with PA awareness imho.:(

I'm so sorry to hear that Diamond Doll:(

I've lost grandparents to cancer and like you say, going through that experience and watching it pull apart your loved one is the hardest thing in the world.

Most people wouldn't want to be filmed during that time or be taking advantage of their loved one.

I have a life threatening illness, I would be horrified if I had a famous sibling who talked about for financial gain.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Yep. Lets hope she never reads these threads eh! :(

SIDS if her uncle hadn't sold the stories to mags none of us would be on here debating her father or his cancer.
    She shouldn't be able to read anything.. But she can because her uncle and his family have sold it
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps she'll fly over and the tearful reunion will be on ITV2 for everyone to watch at their leisure.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ive thought about her too, it seems PA dosent want anyone else around that might steal his thunder, Ive only heard him mention his brothers wife once :mad:
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive thought about her too, it seems PA dosent want anyone else around that might steal his thunder, Ive only heard him mention his brothers wife once :mad:

Andrew's daughter is from his first wife.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrew's daughter is from his first wife.

Yes EA :) his second wife whos over here with Andrew now, never gets a mention when PA is going on about his care and concern for his brother, its as if she dosent exist :(
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Yes EA :) his second wife whos over here with Andrew now, never gets a mention when PA is going on about his care and concern for his brother, its as if she dosent exist :(

Perhaps she wants to be kept out of the spotlight?

Just a thought. :)
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »

MAYBE her mother refused to signed the contract? I.E Frank Lampard?
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    MAYBE her mother refused to signed the contract? I.E Frank Lampard?

I was talking about Andrew's WIFE not his daughter! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »

Showtime spotlight and cancer :( what a horrible combination:(
    you could be right Goaty about AA daughter:) maybe A ex wife knows the family too well ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All very good keeping her out the spotlight... But selling stories she can easily read on the net isn't good for her or Andrews parents so far away
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All very good keeping her out the spotlight... But selling stories she can easily read on the net isn't good for her or Andrews parents so far away

I agree. It's all good and well saying Andrew is here to prevent his parents from watching their son go through cancer, I take it Peter is ensuring his parents are not watching his show or reading any of the media covering this? I fail to see how it will help anyone closely connected to Andrew to have to watch Andrew suffer on Petes tv show or hear about it second hand from Peter himself in various trash mags!
  • Miss NMiss N Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I remember correctly, this daughter of Andrews was mentioned before by good ol' KMad. She seemed to have a lot of information passed from Andrew's ex wife (mother of said daughter) reading between the lines, it was obvious a lot had gone on and the ex was bitter. Perhaps he is estranged from his daughter.
This discussion has been closed.