Who watches Burn Notice

Michael09Michael09 Posts: 932
Forum Member
✭✭
Recently I began watching burn notice from season 1 on US netflix. I have seen the show before but mostly just random episodes. It has grown on me I think, anyone else agree with me :D

Comments

• JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a show I like, but it can get very formulaic - which is probably why it's survived for as long as it has.
  • Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to watch it (mainly for the delightful Fiona) but it got a bit boring after a season and a bit, I've a similar opinion of Covert Affairs.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a show I like, but it can get very formulaic - which is probably why it's survived for as long as it has.

That's true enough, every season Michael Weston thinks he has finally got to the bottom of the mystery of who burned him only for another layer of the conspiracy to turn up in the nexy season :D

It's still a fun show though
  • Mickey_TMickey_T Posts: 4,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's become very stale and boring in later Seasons. I've pretty much given up watching it now.
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the show but I cannot stand skeleton Fiona and Michael's mum.
  • Michael09Michael09 Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I spoke to my brother and he had some of the same opinions on the show saying that he gave up on it after 2 seasons
  • S-JoS-Jo Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    I love it but like others have posted can get repetitive with nearly finding out who burned him but then no. Its only like the mentalist, nearly finds red john, loses red john, kills red john, oh no its not actually red john, nearly finds red john....and so on!
  • Sniffle774Sniffle774 Posts: 20,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's good fun and I enjoy watching it but compared to premium dramas like Sons of Anarchy it don't compare. However, sometimes you want steak, sometimes you want burgers.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must admit to quite enjoying the last Season on FX - Season 5 I think, mainly because ..
    I think they finally moved away from the 'burned' storyline for a large part of it. I know with the ending, and Fiona surrendering to the police, still keeps it going with the "one last member" of the organization, but I do think it got a lot better.