Four in a Bed. New series!!

Comments

• SueGSueG Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    It is a stuck on false one, so Megan feels more comfortable.;)

Ooooh you are awful - but I like you. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God knows, but if I ever met him I wouldn't be greeting him with a kiss.
    (re Alfie washing face in toilet bowl)

A very good point!

Is he not worried about getting E Coli and expecting the NHS to sort him out (rant over). Manky man.
  • daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,392
    Forum Member
    I decided not to comment until the show had finished as I tend to miss things. :o
    Then went to warm up the last of my home made rice pudding.
    I really fancied the scrambled egg & smoked salmon one of them had for brekkie. The whole place looked lovely and great breakfast, so it gets a thumbs up from me. But I so loved the scenery at yesterday's place, and more in my price bracket, so it get's 2 thumbs up. It's been quite a week for sausages, hasn't it? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Tinhead makes an appearence,,,,,Alfie only had the money to hire him for the first and the last day.
    Its nice of Tinhead to put his very busy filming plans to one side:rolleyes::rolleyes::D
  • Dom DDom D Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    Tinhead makes an appearence,,,,,Alfie only had the money to hire him for the first and the last day.
    Its nice of Tinhead to put his very busy filming plans to one side:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

He does some audio work for Dr Who too. I think he acts as a companion to Colin Bakers Doctor.
    Thought the couple tonight were absolute gents, I'd happily spend anight or two there.
  • NormandieNormandie Posts: 4,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SueG wrote: »
    I mean that caringly of course.
    :D Of course.

I'd definitely stay at Satis House - I'd have liked a walk around the gardens. Loved the hosts - nice people and excellent social skills. Chick and Jason: watch and learn. Also, read and learn... Knock Castle may find Satis House's TripAdvisor reviews very instructive.

I really enjoyed the show this evening. It was good fun. Okay Alfie is weird with the loo thing - quite apart from bacteria, what if there's bleach or similarly unpleasant chemicals being splashed all over the face? Just plain strange.

I think Judith does genuinely fancy Phil - did you see the way she was touching her hair and face when she was talking to him at dinner? She really isn't very worldly though (or has missed out on a stage career) because she surely can't have never had a crumpet (the dreadful McDo breakfast) or not know what being a cougar implies. :confused:

Tomorrow looks as if it will be interesting but I'm unsure whether someone has genuinely been game-playing or it's all in the editing to hook viewers in for the last episode of a sedate week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Normandie wrote: »
    I'd definitely stay at Satis House - I'd have liked a walk around the gardens. Loved the hosts - nice people and excellent social skills. Chick and Jason: watch and learn. Also, read and learn... Knock Castle may find Satis House's TripAdvisor reviews very instructive.

I agree with every word of this. For once a superb hotel is complemented by superb hosts. Their business will do very well from the programme.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SueG wrote: »
    I agree with every word of this. For once a superb hotel is complemented by superb hosts. Their business will do very well from the programme.

Yes, I agree too, lovely people, lovely place. And they seem such fun too. They should (and probably will ) win.

Also agree with whoever mentioned about the luggage on the bed, not very hygienic,and just imagine the filthy dirty marks it'll leave on the bedclothes!
  • CherrybomberCherrybomber Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For DS'ers we've negotiated a very favourable rate, of which I'm happy to share with you at a later date. :p

As for breakfast, yes, you get a full cooked breakfast with as much sausage as you can handle.

Are you happy for me to book you in for the duration?

Sorry I'm late everyone. M25 :mad:

Will watch on +1

:) I am THIS late, due to a rebelious child! Just watching now. :o

You are a bit sausage fixated :D;)
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just catching up with this (had to record it as missed it on +1)

I absolutely LOVED tonight's place. Thought it was FAB and would LOVE to stay there. Its right up my street and my kind of decor.

Thought the two guys were really nice.

The bit that made me laugh was Judith saying "we're both absolutely blotto" :)

I want to go and stay at Satis House now!

Alfie looks like he goes off on one tomorrow. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :) I am THIS late, due to a rebelious child! Just watching now. :o

You are a bit sausage fixated :D;)

I feel a bit sausaged-out to be honest :eek:
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,678
    Forum Member

Is that a recognised condition?

:D

We've talked about luggage on beds before - not only the dirt and debris, but the carrying of bedbugs (Google it) :mad:

It's going to be so hard when they settle up the bills.
    How can you put a £60 per night for two against a £165 per night for two when both have hosts who are just the ticket and the price reflects the service and facilities?
    It's so not a fair competition in that regard.

This week they all have their own niche, I'm :( if they all fall out, although I do think the 'sub' could do with a bit of tweaking to up its game for the money.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sausaged in can be more fun!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dom D wrote: »
    Sausaged in can be more fun!

Stop it. Just stop it.

You're lowering the tone of the thread :D;)x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    (re Alfie washing face in toilet bowl)

A very good point!

Is he not worried about getting E Coli and expecting the NHS to sort him out (rant over). Manky man.
    Even his partner seemed surprised, I cant think why he does it.
    rhumble wrote: »
    I think he is involved with the business. He could well be filming, it doesnt have to high profile, it could be promotion stuff or foreign adverts. He is very popular in some circles.
    He has charmed all the other contestants.
    Jequila wrote: »
    Yes, I agree too, lovely people, lovely place. And they seem such fun too. They should (and probably will ) win.
    !

It's a very nice venue and looks like a great stay, I think they will win an probably should, but I REALLY dont like the hosts, Kevin especially. No genuine warmth and overly pleased with himself.

I laughed at Judith saying she thought Alphie was going to be a pillock but that she thought he was canny with a lot more to him and him saying he thought she would was a swan not a scarecrow:D
    I'm sure she does think Phil is beautiful, and regardless of an unuual nose he is considered very attractive by men and women.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After tonight, Satis house looks like a very nice stay although I prefer slightly less fussy decor and furnishing. High end prices but high quality so I would expect them to win and the Sub to be last.
    I still cant take to Megan who just grates on me. I wouldnt be surprised if she ends up being the one that disrupts the harmony tomorrow.
    Despite todays hosts becoming emotional tonight I still cant get away from my feeling that they are insincere.

Surprised that I like Judith & David and Alphie &Phil far more than the other 2 couples.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After tonight, Satis house looks like a very nice stay although I prefer slightly less fussy decor and furnishing. High end prices but high quality so I would expect them to win and the Sub to be last.
    I still cant take to Megan who just grates on me. I wouldnt be surprised if she ends up being the one that disrupts the harmony tomorrow.
    Despite todays hosts becoming emotional tonight I still cant get away from my feeling that they are insincere.

Surprised that I like Judith & David and Alphie &Phil far more than the other 2 couples.

I like the two guys tonight, plus I like Judith and David, only because Judith makes me laugh!

Alphie grates on me and Phil is really only there for the exposure and "celeb" bit so I dont really count him.

Megan and her hubbie (who never really speaks!) are ok but her voice does grate on me a bit.

Has anyone got any news on who's on next week?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Too much of a good thing :)
    SolarSail wrote: »
    It's going to be so hard when they settle up the bills.
    How can you put a £60 per night for two against a £165 per night for two when both have hosts who are just the ticket and the price reflects the service and facilities?
    It's so not a fair competition in that regard.

This week they all have their own niche, I'm :( if they all fall out, although I do think the 'sub' could do with a bit of tweaking to up its game for the money.

I agree, and I often think the contestants are very unfair when they pay because they dont allow for the value v quality comparrison.

The Sub looks like a novelty weekend party venue for a group and not a B&B at all, especially as it has no '&B'.
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Erm... On Sun, Sea and Suspicious Parents the other day the lads called having sex - sausaging!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Erm... On Sun, Sea and Suspicious Parents the other day the lads called having sex - sausaging!

Sausages are taking over the world :eek:
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I`ll never look at another sausage now:eek:
  • ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought Megan and Dick really let themselves down by knocking off a whole point for that measly cobweb:rolleyes: and the same for Alfie and Tinhead for pulling up the shower drain:(.
    Come on 4iaB contestants - have a bit of sense, dont look petty!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shrike wrote: »
    Thought Megan and Dick really let themselves down by knocking off a whole point for that measly cobweb:rolleyes: and the same for Alfie and Tinhead for pulling up the shower drain:(.
    Come on 4iaB contestants - have a bit of sense, dont look petty!

The problem with this show is that they're probably asked by the production team to try and find "something" to moan about in the rooms.

The measly cobweb was just that...measly.....I think Megan and Dick marked them down a point for that which is ridulous...I would have still given a 10.

Again with the shower drain......who looks in the shower drain when they go away???? I know I dont!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Megan came across as extremely mean-spirited in tonight's episode. Her determination to 'catch them out' at breakfast and her glee at finding a miniscule cobweb just made her look bad, not the hotel owners. I don't like Megan one bit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stop it. Just stop it.

You're lowering the tone of the thread :D;)x

Took all of about 10 minutes. Can't help myself. Just love a banger.;)
This discussion has been closed.