Sharon Osbourne vs Rebecca Loos - 2006

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorry I know this is very OLD news but does anyone know why Sharon hated her so much?..I love this clip from X Factor Battle Of The Stars

http://youtu.be/1PoPleG1wLg

and what happened to Rebecca? Is she a lesbian now?

More than likely envy... after all, Sharon Osbournes only claim to fame was being a groupie of a mumbling oaf from one of the minor bands of the day. However, given that Ozzie Osbourne cannot be described as attractive, he had to make do with groupies with absolutely no sex appeal.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's Ozzy.

You mean to tell me that Loos would have been invited onto the show if she hadn't shagged Beckham?

I see you don't seem to have a problem with Loos given the chance to 'set herself up for life' after sleeping with a married man, yet you condemn Sharon for making a career out of being married to Ozzy?

No way would she have snatched him from Posh, Brand Beckham wouldn't have allowed it. She was just an easy lay - at least Sharon and Ozzy went on to have a happy marriage.

She was given job offers, took them and then went away.
    I don't condemn Sharon for what she did with Ozzie but think she is hypocritical and vindictive too. I condemn Sharon for being a very nasty piece of work.
    If Beckham had wanted to leave his marriage he would have done. He was the married one, he had an affair but because he can put a ball in the back of a net he is lionised. Rebecca was blamed because David Beckham was weak and arrogant. Rebecca was guilty of tarnishing that image of
    David Beckham and brand Beckham for telling the truth, whatever the financial motivation. And she is gulity of being beautiful and sexier then Victoria.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DariaM wrote: »
    More than likely envy... after all, Sharon Osbournes only claim to fame was being a groupie of a mumbling oaf from one of the minor bands of the day. However, given that Ozzie Osbourne cannot be described as attractive, he had to make do with groupies with absolutely no sex appeal.

Ouch.:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ouch.:D:D

Face it without him, she would never of had a show with The Osbornes and without that she wouldn't have been a judge on The X Factor..And would never have made Jack and Kelly famous either. All of it has made her millions.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And how do you know Rebecca's not happily married to her doctor?

She probably is, that's not the point I was making.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »
    Face it without him, she would never of had a show with The Osbornes and without that she wouldn't have been a judge on The X Factor..And would never have made Jack and Kelly famous either. All of it has made her millions.

I'm with you there.:D

Can't say she's an abomination (that word is reserved for Peteybabes) but she is certainly a self-indulgent, attention seeking slapper.

Now........there must be a word for media-whoring in the style of Sharon Osbourne but I just cannot think what it might be. Any ideas folks?:confused:

No doubt I'd be getting a Tiffany box if she knew my address.;)
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DariaM wrote: »

she wasn't a groupie though.:confused: she was the daughter of ozzy`s group manager.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gpk wrote: »
    she wasn't a groupie though.:confused: she was the daughter of ozzy`s group manager.

Exactly. And I'd hardly describe Sabbath as 'one of the minor bands of the day' :o
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dickronson wrote: »
    This. Rebecca Loos became the most hated woman in Britain. David Beckham then threw her under a bus, and he played the victim.

What a lovely man he is.

I would have had so much more respect for David if he'd have held his hands up and said, "yes I had an affair, I made a terrible mistake and I'm sorry". But his response was to ignore it, bury his head in the sand and then go off on a skiing holiday with the family which was staged for the cameras.

He gets such an easy time from the press in this country, but I'm pretty certain that they have a lot of dirt on him that they are just sitting on for the time being. Piers Morgans comments regarding David have often been very interesting to say the least. He's freely admitted to not liking him, make of that what you will ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have had so much more respect for David if he'd have held his hands up and said, "yes I had an affair, I made a terrible mistake and I'm sorry". But his response was to ignore it, bury his head in the sand and then go off on a skiing holiday with the family which was staged for the cameras.

He gets such an easy time from the press in this country, but I'm pretty certain that they have a lot of dirt on him that they are just sitting on for the time being. Piers Morgans comments regarding David have often been very interesting to say the least. He's freely admitted to not liking him, make of that what you will ;)

Oh I remember that, those toe curling photos of him giving Posh a piggyback :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact that the Beckhams didn't sue her tells me that she did sleep with him. I've always believed that she was telling the truth.

You've heard of the Barbara Streisend (sp!) effect right?

Suing would have kept the story in the papers for even longer - instead by keeping a dignified silence on the issue the only fame Loos has is that a few people on the internet are discussing how she once did something with a pig - and if it wasn't for Sharon Osbourne would we even be doing that?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And without her he'd have faded into obscurity and would probably be dead by now - Its not like Sharon was a 'hanger on' she created the opportunities for the family
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GerriP wrote: »

Suing would have kept the story in the papers for even longer - instead by keeping a dignified silence on the issue the only fame Loos has is that a few people on the internet are discussing how she once did something with a pig - and if it wasn't for Sharon Osbourne would we even be doing that?

Lol, there was nothing dignified about the Beckhams silence on the matter. Why can't some people accept that he is not the lovely family man he's made out to be?
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, there was nothing dignified about the Beckhams silence on the matter. Why can't some people accept that he is not the lovely family man he's made out to be?

Because football is god in this country :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That is football players for you. Gazza is a drunk who battered his wife, neglected and hurt his children, yet he is "our greatest ever player", so everyone has help him and feel sorry for him.

Wayne Rooney has cheated on his wife, dodged tax but he is still a hero to millions of football fans no matter what he does.

David Beckham did get reviled for getting send off during a World Cup match, but got forgiven and having an affair, going to the US to get super rich, being best buddies with Tom Cruise, letting his son model and look really creepy, that is okay. And his super thin, personality free wife is golden too.

Rebecca tarnished the image, because it couldn't have been the fault of "golden balls" , so she is subjected to Sharon Osborne's vitriol and public judgement of her.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But they didn't keep a dignified silence - nothing like it.

They just went off on a skiing holiday, draped themselves all over each other pretending everything was fine while the paps stood by and took pictures.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is football players for you. Gazza is a drunk who battered his wife, neglected and hurt his children, yet he is "our greatest ever player", so everyone has help him and feel sorry for him.

Wayne Rooney has cheated on his wife, dodged tax but he is still a hero to millions of football fans no matter what he does.

David Beckham did get reviled for getting send off during a World Cup match, but got forgiven and having an affair, going to the US to get super rich, being best buddies with Tom Cruise, letting his son model and look really creepy, that is okay. And his super thin, personality free wife is golden too.

Rebecca tarnished the image, because it couldn't have been the fault of "golden balls" , so she is subjected to Sharon Osborne's vitriol and public judgement of her.

So true. I refuse to feel sorry for Gazza, because whatever you think of Sheryl she did not deserve the batterings that he dished out to her.
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    I remember watching this and actually liked Sharon until this point, regardless of whether Rebecca did get it on with David Beckham or not, Rebecca was single, he was the married party, and she was the one that got all the crap, back to Sharon, this was not her argument and to take cheap attacks on someone that was giving their time for free in order to raise money for charity, she was not only unprofessional and hypercritical, and showed Sharon for the b**** she is. And as for Beckham he got off lightly, and yes i believe they did have an affair, as they never did sue after constantly saying they would :mad:

Osbourne's outburst was unnecessary and similar to her attack on Steve Brookstein during the first X Factor final.:mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L8d4ExlwsA
  • dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dignified silence? The Beckhams?

Hahhahaa
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The question is would Sharon Osborne have publicly berated David Beckham in the same way?
    I think not..
  • robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dickronson wrote: »
    Is that you Posh?!!!

No I am not "posh"..as if I would come on here if I was
    I was just having a more open mind about the whole subject - but guess that isnt allowed
    I also don't believe everything I read in papers
  • robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The question is would Sharon Osborne have publicly berated David Beckham in the same way?
    I think not..
    Because she clearly believed Loos made up the story - so would have no blame for David?
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    found another video of the first performance she did with James
    Sharon's comments!!

The sound is awful when they sing and you hear the judges speaking during it - someone says out loud "it's ****ing awful" lol

http://youtu.be/eZ9EFoooC1w

Sharon's just a childish idiot who loves attention. She'll always be the same.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think not..

I'd say not because she's probably a coward.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I'd say not because she's probably a coward.

He only gets into trouble if he gets sent off the pitch...Sharon could pick on Rebecca Loos because she was not a big star, she would never pick on David an A'Lister....Just as she would never have picked on Kylie the way she picked on Dannii.