BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 53)

Comments

• Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

:D
    Morning Eddy :D
    Morning SR and Hicky :D

Edit - and Eddy who crept up on me :D
    Morning Flora :D
    Hicky wrote: »
    Maybe you've seen the last of the cold night/mornings, i have 1 more i think before then temp rises,

Morning Eddy.:-))))))))))))

Morning Flora.:-)))))))))))))))

I won't pack away my jerseys just yet! :D
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Morning everyone. :):)
    nWo 2013 wrote: »
    Haha where is Deputy Dawg from again, saying the accent in my head now,

nWo and Sex - New World Order of SEX! Nice :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F85BCzo1F_8 We saw Deputy Dawg "live" in 1989. :cool:
    doodle doo wrote: »
    and another thing, generally, what's happened to feather dusters?

mine loses more feathers than the stuff it takes away (it's old, probably when you could collect feathers). so i need another on a stick, because i can't reach the ceilings. asda do a pledge fluffy duster so if my local, one does that i'll have to get that one. but i'm sure i remember those static collecter jobbies on a stick, what happened to them?
    They are in poundland. I have a couple of ostrich feather dusters. Had them donkeys years and they are like new. Funny that. :o
    Good Mornering Everyone.:-)[highlight](((((( {o-^-o} ))))))[/highlight]

Roll on Friday, weather seems to change for the better, those cold nights take break.
    Of course we get rain instead, i'd rather that though.
    It seems even colder today.
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Hi Hicky, it's been lovely during the day for the past few days. There was a beautiful sunset last night so think today will be the same as yesterday. It must have been nearly 10c yesterday, no frost this morning either. :D
    You must be in your shorts and Phillipe Philloppes then?
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning Honey :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning everyone. :):)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F85BCzo1F_8 We saw Deputy Dawg "live" in 1989. :cool:

They are in poundland. I have a couple of ostrich feather dusters. Had them donkeys years and they are like new. Funny that. :o

:eek::eek:
    Steady on.....cut offs 1st, then shorts.........:D
    Forum Member
    The bit in the Syndicate about the husband in the cellar really was a bit too far fetched. Even so, I am pumping up the air-bed in the cellar and going out for sellotape soon. :p
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Morning everyone. :-):-)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F85BCzo1F_8 We saw Deputy Dawg "live" in 1989. :-cool:

They are in poundland. I have a couple of ostrich feather dusters. Had them donkeys years and they are like new. Funny that. :-o

Morning Honey.:-))))))))))))

the real temperature was above freezing but the windchill will bring it to -2.
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Good Morning everyone....:)

I have been busy this morning.

I made a cracker mix and filled 3 trays of the dehydrator with it and thinly sliced sweet potatoes and courgettes and filled the other 3 trays to make crisps.Some have cheese, some have onion salt and some have celery flakes so we will be able to see which we prefer.

I have just put the third lot of washing in and am enjoying a cappuccino before getting dressed.

It is a beautiful sunny morning!
    Annoula's son is wearing dark glasses and walking as if he is still drunk... :D He asked if we enjoyed the fish....:p

I dropped a cashew nut this morning and Celeste has been playing with it for a full 2 hours! It has been hidden under the rug and 'discovered', several times.It has taken a trip out to the balcony and back and has now been deposited in an empty box.She has jumped in after it and the box is moving around and now teetering dangerously over the stairs....** waits for crash **....:p:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :mad::mad::mad:
    Absolutely disgusting! HERE

We're constantly being reminded to suck up the 'austerity measures' (not if you're already rich of course), why the hell should the ordinary taxpayer have to fork out this obscene amount of money for this farce! :mad::mad::mad:
    Forum Member

We're constantly being reminded to suck up the 'austerity measures' (not if you're already rich of course), why the hell should the ordinary taxpayer have to fork out this obscene amount of money for this farce! :mad::mad::mad:

They could avoid most of the security costs by simply not telling us when and where the funeral will be. :rolleyes:
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Good Morning everyone....:-)

I have been busy this morning.

I made a cracker mix and filled 3 trays of the dehydrator with it and thinly sliced sweet potatoes and courgettes and filled the other 3 trays to make crisps.Some have cheese, some have onion salt and some have celery flakes so we will be able to see which we prefer.

I have just put the third lot of washing in and am enjoying a cappuccino before getting dressed.

It is a beautiful sunny morning!
    Annoula's son is wearing dark glasses and walking as if he is still drunk... :-D He asked if we enjoyed the fish....:-p

I dropped a cashew nut this morning and Celeste has been playing with it for a full 2 hours! It has been hidden under the rug and 'discovered', several times.It has taken a trip out to the balcony and back and has now been deposited in an empty box.She has jumped in after it and the box is moving around and now teetering dangerously over the stairs....** waits for crash **....:-p:-p
    Good Morning arte.:-)))))))))))))))))

You have been busy, you make crisps, yummy.
    Maybe Annoula's son is on something?
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Good Morning arte.:-)))))))))))))))))

You have been busy, you make crisps, yummy.
    Maybe Annoula's son is on something?

No, he just likes a beer or 3...:p

He is around 60 years of age and very thin and wiry so it seems to go to his head quickly.
    Normally, the only drunkenness we see is among the tourists, Greeks generally prefer to OD on coffee...:p
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all.
    Forum Member
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    Not nobody, but much less than previously apparently.
    I think the word "lovely" from people like this means "our sort"
    She must have seriously misjudged you. :(
    (that you would care, i mean, not that you haven't got grounds:D)

Few do unless they have lived it. and i wouldn't wish it on anyone.

:D - grounds for what? divorce, a law suit???

She misjudged most people/things, poor woman was a bit thick:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    :D - grounds for what? divorce, a law suit???

She misjudged most people/things, poor woman was a bit thick:rolleyes:

Grounds around your house, like the nice woman.
    Forum Member

We're constantly being reminded to suck up the 'austerity measures' (not if you're already rich of course), why the hell should the ordinary taxpayer have to fork out this obscene amount of money for this farce! :mad::ma.d::mad:

I don't see the need for this, particularly in the current climate. She has a place in history, I can acknowledge that, but I do begrudge that amount of OUR money:rolleyes:

They are very clever, but gross!
    Grounds around your house, like the nice woman.

I knew that:p She wasn't 'nice' she was 'lovely' in fact the whole family were to be revered!

People like the woman who made the remark judge everyone on what they have, not who they are, that was the point. As though having money - or at least looking as though you have money - elevates you to a super class:( I've never found this to be the case,
    Forum Member
    Morning guys - pleasant morning, no sun but relatively mild:)

I have the girls today, am feeling jaded already, not used to being catapulted into the day!

We're going to Pets at Home later, they can terrorise some small creatures for 10 minutes while I buy a crate for the soon-to-be-arriving puppy! I don't trust OH not to stand on her, or the kitten when she eventually arrives:rolleyes:
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Morning all :D
    Forum Member

Way to GO, Lady T!!!!:D
    you deserve a very good send off.:cool:
    Forum Member
    Mootle wrote: »
    Way to GO, Lady T!!!!:D

I dont think she or her family deserve protests and riots at the funeral, which it looks as if they are trying to encourage.
    Forum Member
    I dont think she or her family deserve protests and riots at the funeral, which it looks as if they are trying to encourage.

looking at the photographs of the protestors I am strongly reminded of Mugabe's" War Vets", who drove the "White Settlers" off their farms in Zimbabwe.
    The " War Vets" were born long after the terrorist war had ended, and the "White Settlers" had been farming there for 3 generations..
    Forum Member
    I just had a look at twitter and i am both disgusted and astonished that people who were only born five minutes ago have created a whole life that never existed for her.
    I saw a bunch of people who between them agreed that she lived a life of regret over the mistakes she made and that she was sorry.
    How flaming insulting to her!
    Give her her due, she never wavered in her beliefs and there is a huge section of the public that voted her in THREE FOOOKING TIMES (got possessed by Jonny BB3,sorry) that think she did nothing wrong.
    If you are going to RIP like crazy or dance on someone's grave at least read the wiki page about them to stop you making an ar*e of yourselves!

Nor me. I cant imagine my laptop lasting a year anyway. Its full of ciabatta.

But the vast majority DO stay in the class they are born into. Now more than ever.

These bright sparks were obviously basing their opinion on the film about her starring Meryl Streep :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Mootle wrote: »
    These bright sparks were obviously basing their opinion on the film about her starring Meryl Streep :rolleyes:

Oh i see. I missed that one. I thought it was very odd because the same conversation was cropping up with different groups of people and i was well and truly baffled.
    Quite a bit of artistic license in the film then?
    Forum Member
    Yes, i will have to spell it out in my head.
    Welcome S.E.X. * hides behind fan and takes smelling salts* (and Enwo of course)
    :D:D

:eek::eek::eek:
    I think the ear one could do with further modification...
    Forum Member
    I'm doing well today - I dropped a full bottle of milk at the crack of dawn, like 7.30 this morning, and now I've just knocked over a glass of cream soda, fortunately in the opposite direction to my poota..
This discussion has been closed.