BBC1 Scotland

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
Forum Member
✭✭✭
:) Can any one help me? Does anybody now the frequency for BBC1 Scotland for Digital Sky. Thanks :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    Originally posted by manleesam1
    :) Can any one help me? Does anybody now the frequency for BBC1 Scotland for Digital Sky. Thanks :D

Yeh heres the details: 11.7975 GHz / H (27500, 2/3)
    But you won't be able to get it unless you live in Scotland up until the 1st of June when the BBCs deal with Sky on the Conditional Access System runs out. But on the 1st of June you'll be able to get all regions through your EPG!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :( Right Thanks anyway, wanted to watch the Rangers match but no luck. Does this mean that for next season it might be possible. I live in Manchester.

Thanks again:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    :( Right Thanks anyway, wanted to watch the Rangers match but no luck. Does this mean that for next season it might be possible. I live in Manchester.

If the BBC have the deal for scottish football next year then Yes!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,062
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Its avlaible via PPV on Setanata Sport 1.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :) Been trying to avoid paying anymore money out. We already pay for the premership plus as well as full sky package. But when I found out they were on BBC1 Scotland I thought we might be able to get it. Hope that next season we will be able to.

Thanks a lot Manleesam1:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the BBC do get the rights to broadcast Scottish football nationwide, won't they show it on all BBC Regional channels - I mean they might as get what they pay for. I'm thinking more about people without sky who might want to watch a Scottish game ?
  • hugonhugon Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The current thinking is that BBC will only show Scottish football on terrestrial BBC next season as Setanta will still hold a PPV contract, meaning they can't show it if it can be seen outside Scotland.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,062
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the BBC go FTA when the Scottish Football is on BBC1 Scotland they will simply shut down the satellite transmission and tell scottish viewers to watch via BBC1 Scotland Analogue / DTT / Cable.