✭✭
    This game is incredible!!
  • 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    ^ This man speaketh the truth.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    everything i've seen looks amazing. will be getting a copy.
  • OvalteenieOvalteenie Posts: 24,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reviews guys, just ordered it off Amazon :)
  • MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Truly fantastic game. Even though I'm a lefty, the controls are second nature to me now.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really enjoying it so far
  • ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only just got this game and the camera movement is getting to me!
    I just can't get used to it which is a nightmare when I am facing bosses.
    Otherwise, the game is amazing so far.
  • chrisychrisy Posts: 9,418
    Forum Member
    I should probably pick this game up, ploughing through Last Story at the moment and still have Pandora's Tower to even open, not to mention the other games I've got on the go *sigh*. I wish people would stop releasing good games! (actually, forgot that, I rather wish I had more time to play them!)
    Forum Member
    chrisy wrote: »
    I should probably pick this game up, ploughing through Last Story at the moment and still have Pandora's Tower to even open, not to mention the other games I've got on the go *sigh*. I wish people would stop releasing good games! (actually, forgot that, I rather wish I had more time to play them!)

You should probably get it anyway as it's one of those games that you can play on the side and would compliment those serious RPG's well. :) It's still as addictive and fun to play now after countless hours gameplay, there's so much depth here. If you ask me I think it's a modern day classic. I just hope we see a Wii-U sequel, the touch screen controller would be just perfect.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    Finally received my AR cards from Nintendo this week. They started sending them out 2 packs at a time for 3 days and I was expecting to get them every day for the next few weeks or so, then I received a big pouch full of 40 odd packs today so that gives me a large amount of them. Almost don't want to open them, no doubt I have loads of duplicates. :)
  • frankie_babyfrankie_baby Posts: 1,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally received my AR cards from Nintendo this week. They started sending them out 2 packs at a time for 3 days and I was expecting to get them every day for the next few weeks or so, then I received a big pouch full of 40 odd packs today so that gives me a large amount of them. Almost don't want to open them, no doubt I have loads of duplicates. :)

I assume you've opened them now? Is it worth ordering multiple sets of packs from Nintendo? I ordered a pack a couple of days ago (only had the game a week or so)
    Forum Member
    I assume you've opened them now? Is it worth ordering multiple sets of packs from Nintendo? I ordered a pack a couple of days ago (only had the game a week or so)

Oh yeah it's definitely worth it, but they take ages to arrive. It doesn't seem like I have that many duplicates tbh. I notice there are a lot of cards to collect, I think somewhere around the region of 400, maybe more. I don't plan on going for a fullset but I think they're just nice to have.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reached Chapter 18.
    Wow! That's a plot twist I definitely didn't see coming. This game keeps getting better.