Celebrity Apprentice USA

Alfie155Alfie155 Posts: 54
Forum Member
Nobody watching this? Not at all bad but I seem to be the only one watching...

Comments

• koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alfie155 wrote: »
    Nobody watching this? Not at all bad but I seem to be the only one watching...

I went off it when Joan Rivers won using emotional blackmail.
    I felt Trump was very sexist in his support of Joan.
    It was disgusting and Piers Morgan makes it vile too.
  • NonamooseNonamoose Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah I'm watching it, never saw the second series but this one is quite good, although I'm rapidly losing the will to live with some of them.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing a repeat? The new season doesn't start until March.
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

It's probably season 12 (5 of the Celeb version) only just being shown here.
  • Alfie155Alfie155 Posts: 54
    Forum Member

Not a repeat I don't think - but probably went out in America in 2010.
    Nobody as bad as Rivers in this series but Sharon Osbourne was quite feisty - when she was able to turn up for filming.
    Cindy Lauper is amusing.
  • Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    I went off it when Joan Rivers won using emotional blackmail.
    I felt Trump was very sexist in his support of Joan.
    It was disgusting and Piers Morgan makes it vile too.
    Joan Rivers was a horror :mad::mad:...don't get me started on Piers Mogan...:mad::mad:

Donald Trump let Sharon off big time the other day :mad:

I had no particular thoughts on Cyndi Lauper until I watched this and she is another self obsessive...I should know better
    if I watch programes like this that some are going to show their 'true colours' ;) making me go right off them.

Can't understand Sharon saying Curtis is smug ...perhaps he hasn't given her enough attention ...then Maria jumping on the same ship.

Donald's pets are Sharon and Cyndi so it will be interesting to see if one of those wins..

I have given up on our Apprentice series but still enjoy this American one even though I don't know half of the people in it
    I watched a film (The Lincoln Lawyer) recently that has Trace Adkins in it ....wouldn't have had a clue who he was if I hadn't seen him in Apprentice.

Can't stand Donald Trump even more so since I watched a documentary about him riding rough shod over some people in Scotland for his golf course but it's interesting to see how he treats people and more importanly how they let him treat them.
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    It's probably season 12 (5 of the Celeb version) only just being shown here.
    Think it's Season 3 of the Celeb Version.....and I like Maria Kanellis.:p

But with the late airings, it's one to put on link.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    I'm really enjoying it just like previous series of Celebrity Apprentice, addictive programme and i'm not sure of why so much hate for people on it, you need controversial characters, i do feel some of it is set up though and they are acting at times :eek:
  • TheAuburnEnigmaTheAuburnEnigma Posts: 17,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like how they decided the latest task (the workout one) - for me, it should have been based on who won the $24k from the fitness centre.

I'm glad he didn't fire any of Sharon's team though - if he had to, I'dve said Maria should have gone.

I don't like Holly or Summer, and I'm not a big fan of Cyndi either.

I think Sharon has been great and says what we're thinking most of the time. Curtis is a very strong candidate and I'd be surprised if he didn't make it to the final 3 or 4. Bret I can also see going far - he sometimes lets his imagination run away with him but if you give him a job to do he will do it well.

I think the final 4 will be Sharon, Curtis, Bret and either Holly or Maria.

As a side note, it's a shame that Michael had to leave as he was good (although he maybe should have gone on the editorial task).
    Forum Member
    When I'm watching these American celeb Apprentice shows I'm tempted to look some of the celebs up but daren't in case I come across the winner of this particular one on their profile...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stansfield wrote: »
    Think it's Season 3 of the Celeb Version.....and I like Maria Kanellis.:p

But with the late airings, it's one to put on link.
    I've got this on series link too, and Maria to win! :D

Rock Solid 2.0 have been a really entertaining team the last couple of episodes. I thought Annie Duke deserved to win the last one I watched, so I expect I wont agree with the final result this time either.
    Forum Member
    I don't like how they decided the latest task (the workout one) - for me, it should have been based on who won the $24k from the fitness centre.

I'm glad he didn't fire any of Sharon's team though - if he had to, I'dve said Maria should have gone.

I think Sharon has been great and says what we're thinking most of the time. Curtis is a very strong candidate and I'd be surprised if he didn't make it to the final 3 or 4. Bret I can also see going far - he sometimes lets his imagination run away with him but if you give him a job to do he will do it well.

As a side note, it's a shame that Michael had to leave as he was good (although he maybe should have gone on the editorial task).
    Outside Now!.....:mad:

;)
  • petertreepetertree Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jo March wrote: »
    When I'm watching these American celeb Apprentice shows I'm tempted to look some of the celebs up but daren't in case I come across the winner of this particular one on their profile...

I risked looking up the governor - he got 14 years!
  • DANCE OF DEATHDANCE OF DEATH Posts: 4,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This must be the one where Bret Michaels had to leave or after filming had finished ended up in Hopsital with a brain tumour, luckly he is making a full recovery.
  • NonamooseNonamoose Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't seen this weeks eps yet but I can't help reading Tenacity as Tena City lol.
    Forum Member
    petertree wrote: »
    I risked looking up the governor - he got 14 years!
    I had never heard of him before but judging by how people looked at him and spoke of him on this I would have been surprised if he had been found innocent ...14 years? that's a long time ...he must have been a very naughty boy.
    Forum Member
    This must be the one where Bret Michaels had to leave or after filming had finished ended up in Hopsital with a brain tumour, luckly he is making a full recovery.
    I think I'm up to speed with this particular Apprentice show ... Bret was fine on the last one I watched.
  • Johns63Johns63 Posts: 539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nonamoose wrote: »
    I haven't seen this weeks eps yet but I can't help reading Tenacity as Tena City lol.

I do the same thing! :D
    Forum Member
    I have trouble with that word too.
    Jo March wrote: »
    I think I'm up to speed with this particular Apprentice show ... Bret was fine on the last one I watched.
    Haven't seen all of the last episode yet, but Bret was very Funny with the Jingles........But that is sad news about him, had never seen or heard of him before this series.
  • MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think it was filmed end of 2009 and was airing when Bret had his problems in April/May 2010 so he wont be dropping out of the series
  • kp2nikp2ni Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bret had his medical problem when the show was being aired so filming was finished but because of the seriousness of his condition they didn't know whether or not to show the episode that was just shown here or delay it but as his condition improved they showed the episode with a get well message at the end
  • ChzzaChzza Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love this programme. I actually liked Joan in the last series she tells it like it is. Hated that poker player annie she was a sly one. Loved watching dennis rodman his antics were brilliant. Anyone know if he actually went to rehab after? Have to say the women in this series are hideous so bitchy and self obsessed, except Sharon. I really like brett I'd quite like him to win but got a feeling he won't. Curtis is easy on the eye but think he might be next to go.
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    I'm actually in the opposite camp in regards to Joan, she for me came across quite poorly and with quite a diva attitude, plus compared to Annie she was a much poorer candidate and got owned by her in the final task, in my eyes though Trump was always going to have Joan win, especially over a lesser name such as Annie.

The edit for this series has hammered it over the head of Bret's status as a rootable, flawed underdog, so he is definately in the catseat as the favourite to win if we went based on Edgic, with Curtis second.

Based on characters though for me Cyndi has been an absolute star, why didn't she agree to appear in the Allstar series?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Glad it's not just me! Donald T thought it was a great name! :D

I'm enjoying this series, Sharon is funny in it and I like Bret as well.
  • gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trump has a thing for Cindi Lauper.

but she does nothing for me.

----
    quite a few have walked though, and they all seem very polite. Piers wasn't when he was on.

I assume this is a few years old, so I could google it but I won't. I think I would like to see Bret win.