All X Factor judges back?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
Forum Member
✭✭
Just realised. If Kelly Rowland and Cheryl Cole sign up to X Factor USA, it means all the judges over the series are back. Except for Tulisa.

Simon in the US, Sharon and Louis back on the UK show, Dannii in Australia, Cheryl and Kelly in the US, and Gary and Nicole on the UK show.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon will find a way to screw it all up, as usual.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    I thought the other person for X factor USA was Paulina Rubio?
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    i dont understand why simon wants to destroy the UK show so much, i do like sharon but in all seriousness no one is going to tune in for sharon osbourn, i wish they would get rid of all of the judges except nicole and have a near to fresh start!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ASHFORDSTP wrote: »
    I thought the other person for X factor USA was Paulina Rubio?

No one has been confirmed yet, I don't think it'll be Paulina though.
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems fitting, worst judge in talent show history the only UK XF judge in history not involved in XF in some way <3
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,098
    Forum Member
    Maybe Tulisa can judge X Factor as far as way as possible?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    Seems fitting, worst judge in talent show history the only UK XF judge in history not involved in XF in some way <3

It does make me wonder. Simon Cowell and ITV were very supportive of Tulisa during the leak of her sex tape and now she is persona non grata. It's perhaps made her think she could get away with anything and she relaxed too much. I guess you are allowed to be controversial and notorious, but being boring is not allowed.
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    It does make me wonder. Simon Cowell and ITV were very supportive of Tulisa during the leak of her sex tape and now she is persona non grata. It's perhaps made her think she could get away with anything and she relaxed too much. I guess you are allowed to be controversial and notorious, but being boring is not allowed.

If it wasn't for the sex tape I don't think Tulisa would have been back last year and we probably would've got Rita Ora or Geri Halliwell in her place sat alongside Kelly or Nicole. I honestly think Simon just threw her a lifeline and didn't want to kick her whilst she was down, but she obviously blew her chance (so to speak).

It obviously backfired on both Tulisa and the programme because she became a bit of a national joke. X Factor hasn't been able to drop her quick enough.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LW09 wrote: »
    If it wasn't for the sex tape I don't think Tulisa would have been back last year and we probably would've got Rita Ora or Geri Halliwell in her place sat alongside Kelly or Nicole. I honestly think Simon just threw her a lifeline and didn't want to kick her whilst she was down, but she obviously blew her chance (so to speak).

It obviously backfired on both Tulisa and the programme because she became a bit of a national joke. X Factor hasn't been able to drop her quick enough.

I also think he saw that she was the 'talking point' of that moment. Bad press or good press, he doesn't care. She was still being talked about and that made him money. It's kinda sad but that's how the business works. One minute you can be everything and the next.. nobody cares.