Smokin` Hot Aliona!

Comments

• fatskiafatskia Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her hair looks better after the swim than before it - very pretty.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1csvatXHh1qbwswgo1_500.png
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just thought I would post this in here too :D

hey guys, hope you are all well??

as some of you know, (or not) its Alionas birthday on 1st May and we are putting together a little birthday message thing (like last year for those of you who sent a message)

If anyone would like to send a message can you please email it to lizzi@alionavilani.co.uk or DM me on here

thank you all in advance
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MontyD wrote: »

I doubt if it will be worth hanging out there Monty - looks like an arranged photoshoot. Thanks for the link though, Aliona does look very good.
  • teeswolfteeswolf Posts: 3,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By next show, do they mean this years Strictly, or has Aliona any tour shows planned?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure how Aliona could work this into a routine, but if anyone can......

http://www.splashnewsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/spl390684_012-wm900.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aliona seems to be a popular subject now, which is OK as long as they photograph the correct girl - like here.

http://www.seiska.fi/bikinibeibet/_a377824/tanssitahden+sulopeppu+nakyvissa/
  • *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fatskia wrote: »
    Aliona seems to be a popular subject now, which is OK as long as they photograph the correct girl - like here.

http://www.seiska.fi/bikinibeibet/_a377824/tanssitahden+sulopeppu+nakyvissa/

Have they heard of her in Finland - is Strictly broadcast there?

Yes I've noticed the Daily Fail likes getting bikini shots of her but the last lot of bikini pics they showed apparently the posters in the comments section didn't agree that it was Aliona!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes the Mail got themselves a little mixed up and photographed the wrong girl.

I guess even the Mail can make a mistake sometimes!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes the Mail got themselves a little mixed up and photographed the wrong girl.

I guess even the Mail can make a mistake sometimes!

The D Mail is notorious for getting things wrong :rolleyes: I suppose Aliona can live with the mistake but they often make serious mistakes which cause a lot of grief.....not only to celebrities!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    teeswolf wrote: »
    By next show, do they mean this years Strictly, or has Aliona any tour shows planned?

Strictly, no shows as far as I know but I will keep you posted
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A year ago Aliona was surprised when her first papperazzi arrived at Miami, but like with Strictly, she's a quick learner and its mutually beneficial to strike a pose and get some good shots rather than looking bedraggled.

I'm surprised that we have had the USA, Finland, Poland and a Chinese interest in Aliona photos.

Its the blue bikini for Poland.

http://facet.wp.pl/gid,14467759,img,14467838,kat,1007873,galeriazdjecie.html?T%5Bpage%5D=7
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess you could consider all these photoshoots as a kind of public information service after a lot of photos appeared mistakenly labelled as Aliona Vilani which were actually of another girl.
    I guess this is the only way to redress the situation.

Some more from the blue bikini shoot. I think the floral bikini with the hat and aviator sunglasses was nicely done and her best look.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2142773/Aliona-Vilani-looks-like-Baywatch-star-shows-best-beach-poses.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess you could consider all these photoshoots as a kind of public information service after a lot of photos appeared mistakenly labelled as Aliona Vilani which were actually of another girl.
    I guess this is the only way to redress the situation.

Some more from the blue bikini shoot. I think the floral bikini with the hat and aviator sunglasses was nicely done and her best look.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2142773/Aliona-Vilani-looks-like-Baywatch-star-shows-best-beach-poses.html

She does look good in the photos but if I'm entirely honest - all the staged photographs smack of desperation for publicity - there's a difference between publicising yourself for work and just publicising yourself for the sake of it! She was doing them before that one article with the pictures of the wrong girl appeared in DM! There were the staged photos in the park in London, now several done of her trips to the beach in Miami. What next, publicising her trips to the toilet :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will agree that the last set of photos are clearly not natural shots but if you are going to be papped on the beach why not play up to it? what is the harm? these guys clearly know she is in Miami and goes to the beach, she hasnt hidden the fact that she is there - she is just having a holiday and the press are taking photos - tbh I am sure she is fed up with it too - it must be horrible to be on holiday and get photographed - so why not strike a few poses for the cameras?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aliona has always seemed to be a fairly private person and hasn't got a history of seeking publicity. A year ago she didn't pose as the papperazzi arrived out of the blue and she seemed surprised to see them. Since winning Strictly she has become more of a 'celeb', and its the smart thing to do to co-operate a bit and get good photos, which suits both sides. Its probably good publicity for Strictly too.

I think most people wouldn't like a lot of photos on the net which were claiming to be of them but weren't. Maybe the Mail are trying to make up for their original mistake by featuring Aliona several times to compensate for the many photos that were published of the wrong person?

I'd agree it seems a bit overdone, but I'm guessing it was to compensate for the large number of erroneous photos published.
  • Dilly 1Dilly 1 Posts: 39,906
    Forum Member
    Aliona has always seemed to be a fairly private person and hasn't got a history of seeking publicity. A year ago she didn't pose as the papperazzi arrived out of the blue and she seemed surprised to see them. Since winning Strictly she has become more of a 'celeb', and its the smart thing to do to co-operate a bit and get good photos, which suits both sides. Its probably good publicity for Strictly too.

I think most people wouldn't like a lot of photos on the net which were claiming to be of them but weren't. Maybe the Mail are trying to make up for their original mistake by featuring Aliona several times to compensate for the many photos that were published of the wrong person?

I'd agree it seems a bit overdone, but I'm guessing it was to compensate for the large number of erroneous photos published.

I assumed that the photos of the 'fake Aliona' were a mistake but that it was originally a shoot which had been set up between Aliona and the press, only the press got the wrong person. :p. I don't believe for a single second that Aliona wasn't aware that any of these pictures were being taken.

I don't think she is a big recognisable celebrity to anyone other than a SCD viewer, so don't really think that the press would be perusing her on a Miami beach on a daily basis against her will.

Maybe because most of the other pros have tours/shows of their own on, and are keeping their profiles up throughout these quiet SCD months that she felt she had to do the same just so that people wouldn't forget her. Can't say I blame her for wanting to do this as she hasn't really got any public appearance options since her pro partner is already doing his own tour and she has been left with nothing, but I think too many of these pics is overkill and she isn't doing herself any favours now. I would be pretty sure though that she had set all of this up herself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    Strictly, no shows as far as I know but I will keep you posted

Thanks for that. Shame there are no shows, looking forward to Strictly though:)
  • nosilauknosilauk Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dilly 1 wrote: »
    I assumed that the photos of the 'fake Aliona' were a mistake but that it was originally a shoot which had been set up between Aliona and the press, only the press got the wrong person. :p. I don't believe for a single second that Aliona wasn't aware that any of these pictures were being taken.

I don't think she is a big recognisable celebrity to anyone other than a SCD viewer, so don't really think that the press would be perusing her on a Miami beach on a daily basis against her will.

I would be pretty sure though that she had set all of this up herself.

To me it seems like she has an agent who's managing all of this. Be interesting to see how it all develops over the next few months leading up to SCD .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nosilauk wrote: »
    To me it seems like she has an agent who's managing all of this. Be interesting to see how it all develops over the next few months leading up to SCD .

BIB, I dont believe that she does, or at least she didnt, she used to manage herself - unless that has changed...... and she is back in London now for a while so we will have to see if the press keep persuing her :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    BIB, I dont believe that she does, or at least she didnt, she used to manage herself - unless that has changed...... and she is back in London now for a while so we will have to see if the press keep persuing her :p

I really don't believe she's being 'pursued' by the press without her permission - like Dilly and nosiluk have said it's most likely a set up job between her or whoever is representing her and the paps - it's how most of the 'celebs' who appear regularly in the tabloids operate!

If she wanted to go about her business privately it would be very easy for her to do so - I don't see any of the other dancers being 'pursued' by paps on their holidays or trips to the park where they happen to be 'working out' with immaculate hair and make up :p
  • nosilauknosilauk Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Topaz* wrote: »
    I really don't believe she's being 'pursued' by the press without her permission - like Dilly and nosiluk have said it's most likely a set up job between her or whoever is representing her and the paps - it's how most of the 'celebs' who appear regularly in the tabloids operate!

If she wanted to go about her business privately it would be very easy for her to do so - I don't see any of the other dancers being 'pursued' by paps on their holidays or trips to the park where they happen to be 'working out' with immaculate hair and make up :p

Totally agree, and she's being a smart cookie. Doing all this is keeping her in the public eye.
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Aliona first came on to Strictly in 2009. She instantly became one of my new favorite pro dancers since Camilla left. She is a very hot dancer. Think all of us would agree, that I would LOVE to have dancing lessons with her! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Several new Strictly-related photos, including Aliona.

http://www.snootyfoximages.com/#/celebrity/4548222680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    When Aliona first came on to Strictly in 2009. She instantly became one of my new favorite pro dancers since Camilla left. She is a very hot dancer. Think all of us would agree, that I would LOVE to have dancing lessons with her! :D

I think I am a lost cause when it comes to dancing, but I guess if there was anyone who could teach me, it would be Aliona:)