Johnny's in the government, I'm on the pavement

Mr DosMr Dos Posts: 3,637
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just tried to watch Dylan's Subterranean Homesick Blues original video on YouTube, but its pretty much impossible. Even fan uploads are deleted. Guess they want us to buy the 50 year old clip. How much money does this 60's anti establishment rebel want or need?

In contrast, I needed some grunge music for an animation I'm working on and soon found some free Creative Common License stuff that rocked. Give 'em a namecheck at the end of the video and that's that.

Millionaire vs real musicians - spot the difference.

Comments

• TheshaneTheshane Posts: 1,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Dos wrote: »
    Just tried to watch Dylan's Subterranean Homesick Blues original video on YouTube, but its pretty much impossible. Even fan uploads are deleted. Guess they want us to buy the 50 year old clip. How much money does this 60's anti establishment rebel want or need?

In contrast, I needed some grunge music for an animation I'm working on and soon found some free Creative Common License stuff that rocked. Give 'em a namecheck at the end of the video and that's that.

Millionaire vs real musicians - spot the difference.

If someone wants to charge for their songs that's perfectly fine.
    The problem with music on the internet now is everyone expects everything for free or for as little as possible.
    Citizen Kane is nigh on 75 years old, should I just be able to go and help myself to a copy of that?
    Macdonalds make billions every year. Should I be able to help myself to a freebie burger as a result?
    If Bob or anyone wants to charge for their music that's their call.
    There's a huge difference between musicians and charities.
  • eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just need to look for other websites.

http://en.musicplayon.com/play?v=461198