Nikki Grahame BB7...

MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
Forum Member
✭✭
Anyone know how she is doing these days? last I read she had relapsed with her anorexia and wasn't well. I liked her, she was good value in BB7...when it was a show worth watching.

Comments

• scottie2121scottie2121 Posts: 11,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a girl works down the chip shop swears she's Nikki . . .
  • MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a girl works down the chip shop swears she's Nikki . . .

I guess she has to aspire to greater things than the chip shop...:D
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess she has to aspire to greater things than the chip shop...:D

HAHA I guess it's all relative!
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last time Nikki was seen in public at the OK! Xmas party late last year:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2012/dec/06/nikki-grahame-ok-christmas-party

Her latest photo shows that Nikki hasn't aged well...she could have been mistaken for a woman in her late fifties. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2012/dec/06/nikki-grahame-ok-christmas-party

Her latest photo shows that Nikki hasn't aged well...she could have been mistaken for a woman in her late fifties. :eek:

Bloody hell, she looks like Bonnie Tyler :eek::eek:
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has done untold damage to her body, she has the bone destiny of an elderly woman and never developed, so has no periods ever...So she has post menopausal body and hair...
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Let's hope she gets 'Lost in France' then.:sleep:

The irony of her telling someone to 'get a job' when she thinks her involvement in BB years ago qualifies as some sort of 'career'.:rolleyes:
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That isnt Nikki ;)
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That isnt Nikki ;)

Well it certainly looks like Niki to me.
  • LurkingGoodLurkingGood Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That isnt Nikki ;)

Yes it is.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    She is my favourite ever BB contestant. I have never laughed at anyone like that. Serious TV gold.
  • AvidianAvidian Posts: 6,049
    Forum Member
    Here's an interview with Nikki Grahame at the start of Panto season in Liverpool:

http://liverpool-live.tv/theatre/lltv-talk-to-nikki-grahame/

Posted December 9, 2012.
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That isnt Nikki ;)

That hair doesn't look real!
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That isnt Nikki ;)

Yes it is, and she's wearing a wig.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey, I really didnt recgonise her.
  • AvidianAvidian Posts: 6,049
    Forum Member

Could it have been a fancy dress party she was attending...and she was in fact going as Bonnie Taylor :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »

How can she look like the video

http://liverpool-live.tv/theatre/lltv-talk-to-nikki-grahame/

and that was december, and supposedly so was the other photo posted.

She aged 30 years overnight? literally?
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forgive me Cyril, but she looks like she has the same granny-face she always does, both in the video AND the pic. The photo of her IS appalling - ie she looks grim faced, the wig is bad and her lipstick doesn't suit, but no amount of persuasion can convince me it isn't her.

I think it is.

Check out this photo taken at the same party on the same day. She is wearing a burgundy dress with a lace collar, same as the poster up there somewhere ^^ posted.

It's definitely her and she looks awful.

http://static7.imagecollect.com/preview/4964/7d329d92048b317
  • jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

exactly what i thought :eek: she looks really ill :(
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Yes it IS Nikki. Her lack of nourishment & mental torment have aged her, but sadly it is her.
    So,wrong again cyril. Your insider info is letting you down badly.;)
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She had amazing hair when on BB - what's happened?:confused:
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    She had amazing hair when on BB - what's happened?:confused:

I believe her illness, anorexia nervosa, may have affected her hair in many ways. Her hair may have: 1) fallen out in lumps, 2) grew thinner, 3) became brittle/fragile, 4) gone lanky, 5) lost its shine due to lack of nutrients.

It's quite a common problem for anorexics like Nikki. Like others have said, it's clear that she is definitely wearing a wig to cover the state of her hair. Poor Nikki...:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forgive me Cyril, but she looks like she has the same granny-face she always does, both in the video AND the pic. The photo of her IS appalling - ie she looks grim faced, the wig is bad and her lipstick doesn't suit, but no amount of persuasion can convince me it isn't her.

I think it is.

Check out this photo taken at the same party on the same day. She is wearing a burgundy dress with a lace collar, same as the poster up there somewhere ^^ posted.

It's definitely her and she looks awful.

http://static7.imagecollect.com/preview/4964/7d329d92048b317

I would say she looks much older in the photos - i'm not saying it doesnt look like her in the face but skin just visibly aged. In the video she still has somewhat the younger look about her she did in BB. Just confuses me how they were taken at near enough exact same time - maybe a worse wig and make-up in the photo or better makeup for the panto. If you know what i mean - i could actually recognise her as Nikki in the video wheras with the photo i'd have to think about it.

Very very surprised, i would have put that as her mum or something.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Yes it IS Nikki. Her lack of nourishment & mental torment have aged her, but sadly it is her.
    So,wrong again cyril. Your insider info is letting you down badly.;)

shhh janna, grown ups talking ;) Hows the embarrassing admission of watching the videos? :o
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who has met Nikki (more than once) i would just like to say she is doing fine, and she has been seen in public since the OK! party, she was on the Alan Titchmarsh programme a couple of weeks ago and looked fine. She has fought hard to overcome her anorexia and has others have said bears the scars/damage but she hasnt let it get her down and is an example to all!