fan, fanatic, oblivious or piss taker?

dirty dingusdirty dingus Posts: 2,037
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Why do you come here?
I come here for a laugh as I'm middle aged, so don't personally connect or know what the showbiz life is all about. Feel free to tell me the point of them especially the moron ones.

Comments

• FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My OH doesn't give a toss about showbiz, so I come here to discuss bits that interest me. I am also middle aged, so I haven't a clue who some of the people are, but occasionally I stumble across a thread leading to a new story about somebody I do know. I have recently dipped a toe in the water on one of the Katie Price threads (they're very very scary) but think I've learned my lesson there. Quite like the 100% Alleged thread, it's quite good fun trying to solve the cryptic clues as to who is being suggested (even though 99% of the actual 'gossip' is nonsense)

So to answer the question, I'm somewhere between oblivious and piss-taker.

One thing which is quite annoying though is thread titles which don't tell you what they're about - hence why this thread has had about 400 views but only this one reply so far! Sorry if that sounds mean..
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    Depends what the topic is.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Piss taker with occasional righteous indignation.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    100% piss taker though I seem to go over the heads of some who appear to take my comments seriously :confused: