The Beckhams haven't been photographed together for ages.

Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
Forum Member
✭✭
Are they having time out, separated....or have we got Denise Van Outen to thank for this current trend for getting column inches by avoiding being photgraphed with your husband? ;):confused:

Comments

• Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sick of seeing the obligatory 'Posh holding Harper' photographs that appear on a daily basis, always her with a frown and sunglasses (even when it's dark).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    VB on holiday/work with the children in LA... DB at work in Paris... VB took children to Paris as soon as they returned so I'm guessing nope to all your questions Daisy.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2312442/Victoria-Beckham-dresses-style-takes-family-fine-art-Louvre.html

I'm sure three young lads and a 2 year old girl loved their trip to the Louvre. :rolleyes:
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    I'm sick of seeing the obligatory 'Posh holding Harper' photographs that appear on a daily basis, always her with a frown and sunglasses (even when it's dark).

She was wearing them in NYC a couple of months ago and it was frigging snowing. Does she not realise how much of a **** she looks?

I have never seen a picture of Harper smiling which is a real shame as she's very cute. VB just treats her like an accessory she can dress up (not even nicely for the most part - what's wrong with a bit if pink FFS?) just as I predicted.

Vapid, shallow, idiotic, ridiculous woman.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2312442/Victoria-Beckham-dresses-style-takes-family-fine-art-Louvre.html

I'm sure three young lads and a 2 year old girl loved their trip to the Louvre. :rolleyes:

I have taken all of my younger family members to museums/art gallery's/exhibitions for their whole lives starting in their buggies... they all now do the same thing with the next generation because they loved the experience so much themselves... you underestimate the curiosity and intelligence of children... an art gallery is a visual representation of the past/emotions/generational changes... explained well it is in an incredibly stimulating experience.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

Kids can appreciate family trips to proper art galleries and museums too, you know. Maybe the reason why the Beckham kids are said to have such good manners is because their parents do take them to Louvre and actually spend time with them talking about culture etc.

Also, if whenever they are actually seen together, people complain about photo-ops and damage control.

I think this is one family who actually is doing fine, 2 hardworking parents, and happy kids.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have taken all of my younger family members to museums/art gallery's/exhibitions for their whole lives starting in their buggies... they all now do the same thing with the next generation because they loved the experience so much themselves... you underestimate the curiosity and intelligence of children... an art gallery is a visual representation of the past/emotions/generational changes... explained well it is in an incredibly stimulating experience.

Absolutely. Not to mention that there are numerous child-friendly tours and activities available at the Louvre.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kids can appreciate family trips to proper art galleries and museums too, you know. Maybe the reason why the Beckham kids are said to have such good manners is because their parents do take them to Louvre and actually spend time with them talking about culture etc.

Also, if whenever they are actually seen together, people complain about photo-ops and damage control.

I think this is one family who actually is doing fine, 2 hardworking parents, and happy kids.

Really, that's all I'm seeing too....
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    She was wearing them in NYC a couple of months ago and it was frigging snowing. Does she not realise how much of a **** she looks?

I have never seen a picture of Harper smiling which is a real shame as she's very cute. VB just treats her like an accessory she can dress up (not even nicely for the most part - what's wrong with a bit if pink FFS?) just as I predicted.

Vapid, shallow, idiotic, ridiculous woman.

couldn't agree with you more....

and yes the way she continually has that baby hanging off her hip, is just like an accessory....

I personally believe the Beckhams have been over for years, only Posh wont let go......
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    VB on holiday/work with the children in LA... DB at work in Paris... VB took children to Paris as soon as they returned so I'm guessing nope to all your questions Daisy.

She could have flown from LA to Paris for her birthday to spend it with her husband...but flew to London to spend it with her parents and Tana Ramsey. Then in Paris, she didn't go to the football match and he didn't participate in the family outing. She was also not present when the boys had a kickabout with dad.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Absolutely. I've done the same with my little one. We always make sure we visit historic sites and museums on holiday as well so she can learn about the history of other cultures and not just spend weeks in the pool.

We are thinking about a few days in Paris later in the year and the Louvre would be on the list of places to visit for us.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    couldn't agree with you more....

and yes the way she continually has that baby hanging off her hip, is just like an accessory....

I personally believe the Beckhams have been over for years, only Posh wont let go......

Poor little lass. The only time she actually walks is when she's with her dad - it's amazing she actually has use of her legs. I'm sure those boys would have been happier kicking a football (or in Cruz's case, in front of a camera) and a two year old isn't going to be paying much attention to works of art.

I used to go to art galleries when I was a child, as my dad used to take me, and that developed in me a lifelong love of art, but I doubt the Beckham's are particularly cultured (or should that be kulcha-d?) or know, or want to know much about fine art. IMO.

The whole outing just looks like a good photo op for Victoria.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She could have flown from LA to Paris for her birthday to spend it with her husband...but flew to London to spend it with her parents and Tana Ramsey. Then in Paris, she didn't go to the football match and he didn't participate in the family outing. She was also not present when the boys had a kickabout with dad.

I didn't know any of that but I still don't think there is anything there to suggest they are on the verge of splitting up.
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Absolutely. I've done the same with my little one. We always make sure we visit historic sites and museums on holiday as well so she can learn about the history of other cultures and not just spend weeks in the pool.

We are thinking about a few days in Paris later in the year and the Louvre would be on the list of places to visit for us.

The Louvre is incredible... a definite must see but it has always taken a whole day whenever I have gone unless you pick your main objectives first... queuing for the Mona Lisa is very anti climatic :D:D:D
    Forum Member

If this is true, and if they indeed are over, VB needs to be called the best mother in the world for making the effort taking the kids to see their father all the way to Paris, just so they can spend some important time with him, while he spends his time kicking a ball. Hands up anyone who would make the effort in taking the kids see their dad, even after the relationship between the mother and father was over..
    Yet she is being called vapid, shallow, idiotic and ridiculous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If this is true, and if they indeed are over, VB needs to be called the best mother in the world for making the effort taking the kids to see their father all the way to Paris, just so they can spend some important time with him, while he spends his time kicking a ball. Hands up anyone who would make the effort in taking the kids see their dad, even after the relationship between the mother and father was over..

Ah F&T, there are no winners here. If they're no longer together as a couple, then she's a terrible person for maintaining the illusion for the brand, dontcha know, and if they are still together, then she's a terrible person for not flying to be with him on her birthday or turning up to watch him kicking a ball. :cry::mad:

Oh and don't forget she never smiles either, her most evilest crime of all. ;)
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Ah F&T, there are no winners here. If they're no longer together as a couple, then she's a terrible person for maintaining the illusion for the brand, dontcha know, and if they are still together, then she's a terrible person for not flying to be with him on her birthday or turning up to watch him kicking a ball. :cry::mad:

I hear ya lexi22.

I am increasingly irritated by the apparent glee and delight shown by some that marriages are apparently on the rocks.:(
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,293
    Forum Member
    Has it really come to this?

You don't get enough photographs of the Beckhams so you speculate that they may be seperated?

Good grief.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor little lass. The only time she actually walks is when she's with her dad - it's amazing she actually has use of her legs. I'm sure those boys would have been happier kicking a football (or in Cruz's case, in front of a camera) and a two year old isn't going to be paying much attention to works of art.

I used to go to art galleries when I was a child, as my dad used to take me, and that developed in me a lifelong love of art, but I doubt the Beckham's are particularly cultured (or should that be kulcha-d?) or know, or want to know much about fine art. IMO.

And why on earth would you think that?
    Why shouldn't they be as interested as you claim to have been?
    Forum Member

All the way to Paris from London, because that's like really far, when you have an almost infinite amount of money? Yeah, that's really tough. She has it so hard :rolleyes:

And she is all the things I said. It's all about image with the pair of them and always has been.
    I hear ya lexi22.

I am increasingly irritated by the apparent glee and delight shown by some that marriages are apparently on the rocks.:(

No glee, no delight and you really need to get over yourself.
    Forum Member

I hear you! And the funny thing is, no one calls him out on not flying out to meet her on her birthday. She makes the effort to take the kids to their father, but obviously it is just to cling onto him, and not wanting to let him go.

Wouldn't the kick off have been an even better photo op for her, to keep the illusion going on?

What makes you think, that the Beckhams wouldn't appreciate art? Is there some sort of sign we can spot on people, which tells us which arts/culture/entertainment the said person appreciates?
    Forum Member
    All the way to Paris from London, because that's like really far, when you have an almost infinite amount of money? Yeah, that's really tough. She has it so hard :rolleyes:

And she is all the things I said. It's all about image with the pair of them and always has been.

Yeah, traveling from London to Paris with kids is hard, no matter how much money you have. Also, taking the kids to see your ex would be emotionally draining. But yeah, Victoria is such an emotionless robot, that she would do it for a photo op, which she actually opted out from. Like others have said, she failed to keep the image up, as she has not been pictured with David.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hear you! And the funny thing is, no one calls him out on not flying out to meet her on her birthday. She makes the effort to take the kids to their father, but obviously it is just to cling onto him, and not wanting to let him go.

Wouldn't the kick off have been an even better photo op for her, to keep the illusion going on?

What makes you think, that the Beckhams wouldn't appreciate art? Is there some sort of sign we can spot on people, which tells us which arts/culture/entertainment the said person appreciates?

Snobbery I imagine.
    Unless the Louvre has installed a "No Entry for Footballer's Wives" sign since I was there last.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member

No glee, no delight and you really need to get over yourself.

especially via private jet ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2312898/Victoria-Beckham-returns-work-following-fun-filled-weekend-Paris.html

and to keep up appearances :cool:
    Forum Member
    Yeah, traveling from London to Paris with kids is hard, no matter how much money you have. Also, taking the kids to see your ex would be emotionally draining. But yeah, Victoria is such an emotionless robot, that she would do it for a photo op, which she actually opted out from. Like others have said, she failed to keep the image up, as she has not been pictured with David.

I'm not saying they have split up - I don't think they have because they will stay together for the image and the brand. I don't think there has been any sex in that marriage for a long time and I would bet everything I own that Harper was concocted in a specially gender selected test tube.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm not saying she's a terrible person for it..but aw Lexi...wouldn't you just really, really want to spend your birthday with your beloved if there was no obstacle to it?
    Has it really come to this?

You don't get enough photographs of the Beckhams so you speculate that they may be seperated?

Good grief.

Just a media observer reporting what I have noticed and asking the opinion of other showbiz watchers:)