The Walking Dead S3 (US Pace)

1414243444547»

Comments

• CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    Is Beth the one who breaks into song? I swear every time she starts singing I ff or mute.

She's a singer. It's in her contract that she gets to sing.
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »
    She's a singer. It's in her contract that she gets to sing.

Don't see that myself, she's not exactly a big star on the show, or off of it.

Clearly the writers like her singing, for contrast. Could do without it myself.

Don't mind her as an actress though, and I hope she takes over some of Andrea's Comic plots.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't see that myself, she's not exactly a big star on the show, or off of it.

Clearly the writers like her singing, for contrast. Could do without it myself.

Don't mind her as an actress though, and I hope she takes over some of Andrea's Comic plots.

She has a good voice. Would be better them recording a song and having it over last scene/credits etc.

I hope she gets more to say this season though.,
  • starman700starman700 Posts: 3,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Inky Binky wrote: »
    Walking Dead related news:

Some good news for US & Canadian viewers who enjoy watching "The Talking Dead" chat show. AMC just renewed it for a 3rd season. (LINK)

I was told that "The Talking Dead" doesn't air outside of North America so for those who don't know what it is, it's an hour-long chat program that airs after every new episode of "The Walking Dead". The program analyzes the "just-aired" episode with the help of guests - usually a member of the cast or crew along with another celebrity.

yeah it is a real shame it doesnt get aired in the UK as i would watch it,i have caught a few old ones on youtube.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    starman700 wrote: »
    yeah it is a real shame it doesnt get aired in the UK as i would watch it,i have caught a few old ones on youtube.

I find it really essential, you find out a lot of the thinking of the writers and the actors.

Guests can vary in quality, though having Elizha Dushku on the sofa with Lauren Cohen (maggie) discussing sex scenes was a personal highlight for me:)
  • starman700starman700 Posts: 3,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D

maybe fx will cotton on to it and make a show(i watch at US pace though).
  • loracanloracan Posts: 914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always seem to get bored just over halfway with the talking dead - it does depend on who's on though
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nyone see hawaii five o this week? episode 20 has darryl in , he plays a bad boy
  • Reiver97Reiver97 Posts: 2,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    Are people forgetting the Tense scene where the Governor and his crew invade the prison ? I thought that was brilliantly done.

I thought it was all a bit 'The A-Team' tbh.

An anti-climactic weak point in an otherwise brilliant season.
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nyone see hawaii five o this week? episode 20 has darryl in , he plays a bad boy

Actually they were showing footage from the episode he appeared in, episode 1 of season 1.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • sweetazkandisweetazkandi Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like the promo pic, love that Darryl's centre with Rick :)
  • PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm currently reading the graphic Novels is there a thread for graphic novel readers like the Game Of Thrones book reading thread?
  • sweetazkandisweetazkandi Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm currently reading the graphic Novels is there a thread for graphic novel readers like the Game Of Thrones book reading thread?

I haven't came across any that specify 'for those who have read the comics' pun could try a search, but I haven't seen any... You could spoiler things in here tho? :)
  • SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Season 4 Comic-Con trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxg27QsaIEY

Looks mind blowing! Really can't wait for season 4. :D
  • PalmerwhoPalmerwho Posts: 1,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Season 4 Comic-Con trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxg27QsaIEY

Looks mind blowing! Really can't wait for season 4. :D

Looks mind blowing is right!!!

I'll put in tags just in case
    No sign of the Governor is interesting, having said that it should be a surprise when he returns.

Is it me or does Sasha look like a gonna from that trailer? (I know she's been promoted to the main cast but that's the vibe I'm getting)