Options

Jennifer Lawrence 'splits from Nicholas Hoult'

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Jennifer Lawrence 'splits from Nicholas Hoult'... before dining out with Bradley Cooper as pair gush about each other at awards show

Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult are said to have split after two years of dating.

Insiders revealed the pair 'grew apart'. However on Thursday night the 22-year-old actress looked far from sombre as she dined out with newly-single Bradley Cooper, her co-star in Silver Linings Playbook.

The duo headed to sushi restaurant Katsuya, hours after winning a slew of awards at the Critics' Choice Movie Awards in Los Angeles.

Jennifer and Bradley, who recently split from on-off girlfriend Zoe Saldana put on a touchy-feely display at the ceremony - and gushed about each other as they collected their gongs.

Lawrence was named Best Actress in two separate categories for two different roles – winning Best Actress in an Action Movie for The Hunger Games and Best Actress in a Comedy for Silver Linings Playbook.

Bradley Cooper took home Best Actor in a Comedy, calling Jennifer Lawrence 'something else' in his speech, and the film also won Best Acting Ensemble and Best Comedy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2260945/Jennifer-Lawrence-splits-Nicholas-Hoult---dining-Bradley-Cooper-pair-gush-awards-show.html

Comments

• Options
    Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If only she really had Mystique's abilities!
  • Options
    Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wondered if she'd be linked to Bradley Cooper when I read he'd split with his girlfriend.
  • Options
    MagicCoppeliaMagicCoppelia Posts: 21,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I liked those two together.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I liked those two together.:(

What's up with the english boys lately?

First Robert Pattinson, Then this 1 direction joke and now Nicholas Hoult
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess American women prefer men who bathe more than once a year:D
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,391
    Forum Member
    The Capitol demanded that she fall in love with Bradley Cooper
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Capitol demanded that she fall in love with Bradley Cooper

Yes indeed. Arranged pairing number 122,567 of the year already?
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I think this "relationship" was very expected to happen. There was a blind just very recently...