The Walking Dead - is it worth continuing with it

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With season 3 kicking off and most likely a season 4 heading, we've seen the grou endure a year of pain (give or a take the time scale)
    I think we need more focus on cures and causes opposed to survival in different locations, as the story will tear down fast.
    I'd like more adventure in the science field, more tragic blows. But the series cant continue aslong as say Supernatural, unless they do say 4-5 seasons on this group then focus on another group?
  • plateletplatelet Posts: 26,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    newbee wrote: »
    Are these replies actualy being pushed to the top of what is being replied to...........I think not............... answer

I blame the aliens :D
  • RedSnapperRedSnapper Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    platelet wrote: »
    I blame the aliens :D

dont you mean the "psuedo aliens" ;)
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DrSleep wrote: »
    I think we need more focus on cures and causes opposed to survival in different locations, as the story will tear down fast.
    I'd like more adventure in the science field, more tragic blows. But the series cant continue aslong as say Supernatural, unless they do say 4-5 seasons on this group then focus on another group?
    I gather there is plenty of source material in the comics for many more seasons.
  • crystalfissurecrystalfissure Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Yes, it is worth it, series two was a little slow with a great ending, and it just gets better after that, the first half of the series 3 has been a rollercoaster and I cant wait for it to start in 2 weeks time again.
    I totally agree with you on that! :)