Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I read about some of you noticing his wall crumbling, as in his Mr. Nice wall, something about an insect in a restaurant and him having that face that looks like he has smelt the worst shit in history, throughout his TV show there are glimpses of this nasty side to him, his face is very clear in his expressions and when he is annoyed he can't hide it, but his fans don't seem to notice it.

If I had a son Junior's age, I would not be taking snaps of him posing like that and then distributing them for all to see, too many shifty sorts out there.

He was annoyed at a pack of mosquito's & that makes him bad how? His fans probably do notice it, but why would it matter to them that he gets annoyed at times?:confused:

Agree on the Junior pic, but not that he's overly-confident.
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Pete was going for a more 'mature' look for this calendar? Did I imagine that shoot of him with his pecs out in a swimming pool? Coming to a Bargain Books near you ;)
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    Think it's to do with the kickboxer and his penchant for vodka bottles ;)

OUCH!!!!! I should NOT of mentioned it.....:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Pete was going for a more 'mature' look for this calendar? Did I imagine that shoot of him with his pecs out in a swimming pool? Coming to a Bargain Books near you ;)

Alongside Jordan's laughable autobiography she didn't write......:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alongside Jordan's laughable autobiography she didn't write......:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I have to say that I have read both KP and PAs autobiographies (Mr Kivi and I like reading out loud in their accents). I have honestly read more challenging children's books :D
  • Smithy1204Smithy1204 Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol, the cheesy "Just a few minutes walk and Peter gets stopped." "Look, people do recognise him! Honestly, they do! Honestly...look, see...!" :o

As an aside, that was a nice moment with Peter Andre and Emily at the zoo, very happy and natural. And Princess does have a very cute laugh!
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omg those kids didn't have their seatbelts on properly...
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to say that I have read both KP and PAs autobiographies (Mr Kivi and I like reading out loud in their accents). I have honestly read more challenging children's books :D

that made me lol:D

I've not read any of their books but if I read a tweet posted on the forum from either of them then I'm going to copy you and them in their accents:D
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ohhh I have Kevin Bloody Wilson in my ear now

"with a potata down yer bathers yeah that'll get 'em in"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    notfussy wrote: »
    ohhh I have Kevin Bloody Wilson in my ear now

"with a potata down yer bathers yeah that'll get 'em in"

I prefer do you *cough* on first dates or the pubic hair song..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    that made me lol:D

I've not read any of their books but if I read a tweet posted on the forum from either of them then I'm going to copy you and them in their accents:D

A very inaccurate accent since we're Scottish :D I am so bloody embarrassed when he comes into my work and checks them out in front of colleagues. They do not need to know about my secret life :D (I mean Mr Kivi, not PA wanting to make it look like more folk are reading them than actually are :D)
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Both are very funny.:D
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    He was annoyed at a pack of mosquito's & that makes him bad how? His fans probably do notice it, but why would it matter to them that he gets annoyed at times?:confused:

Why are you confused? Its pretty simple really.

His fans don't seem to notice that rather than keep his natural reaction he would rather mask over annoyance, he would rather not stand up and shout about mosquitos he would rather sit there uncomfortably.

I never said Junior was over confident, but I won't use the confused face as it isn't confusing :D
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Good news for all of you Pete watchers, :D

Mark Meets‏@MarkMeets12m
    Peter Andre seems to have a watertight auto-renew deal with ITV2. He'll be back soon with another TV series. #MyLife

Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

Even more good news.........there are more episodes :D

Gemma Wheatley‏@GemmaWheatley18m
    The good news is that the next series starts in September and is a bumper 11 episodes! @MrPeterAndre

Cheap to make, he will hardly get paid for them .. and he won't care, they are fantastic money cant buy advertising for his brand - its a win win for both CAN and ITV - especially if they get near to 1m.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I'm sure if she really didn't want pictures of them out there, she could do something about it. After all, Jeff Brazier managed to get a watertight legal contract which meant the press or paps couldn't publish pictures of his sons after Jade died.

Unfortunately for the Price - Andre kids, her vow to stop showing them in public appears to be more about point scoring than their actual welfare

Jeff Brazier had to remove them completely from public eye, and with Lampard the kids weren't really in the public eye much so were private individuals.

But while one parent is basically making a TV show around them there's no argument that their privacy is being invaded.

People are very quick to say that Kate's just saying it out of spite but the one sentence above is why nothing can be done - aside possibly her going to social services and saying he's using them for profit but then if they get paid personally to appear (which i would think they do) not sure if she could get that past the post.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jesus wept. Last night's ep set new standards in direness.

An hour of 'isn't Pete marvellous'. Pete's smile is back, Pete's doing so well, Pete is happy, Pete's getting back to his old self, look at Pete, aw, look at Pete with his kids, aw, look at Pete with his girlfriend, aw, look at Pete not picking fruit, aw, look at Pete in his pants, aw, it's nice to see him happy - repeated ad nauseum from beginning to end by all the usual hired talking heads. Oh and CP's earnestness when talking about Pete is just plain scary.

I actually felt sorry for Mike who also lost his brother but you'd never know it from watching this cack since apparently only DOTY's welfare was a cause for concern. Dire.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jeff Brazier was those 2 boys father before Jade died and he couldn't stop them being on tv etc ..sadly jade died so he got full control of what happens in their lives and he was able to get a media ban on his kids being photographed.. Whilst one parent won't agree to a full removal from the press ..the press will ignore the ther parents wishes ..
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

His fans don't seem to notice that rather than keep his natural reaction he would rather mask over annoyance, he would rather not stand up and shout about mosquitos he would rather sit there uncomfortably.

I never said Junior was over confident, but I won't use the confused face as it isn't confusing :D

Oooh yes, your right. proof positive, we should all "stand up and shout about mosquito's" ....what an evil, evil creature, thankfully his 'fan's' and myself now know the correct etiquette for dealing with pesky insects. ;)...the days of sucking up and grimacing at a bit at a nuisance, of not feeling the urge to stand and flap about and generally not make a song and dance are over.....let your 'mask' slip folks, stand and shout and do so freeing your evil spirits.

Who knew DS could be such an education :eek:
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

An hour of 'isn't Pete marvellous'. Pete's smile is back, Pete's doing so well, Pete is happy, Pete's getting back to his old self, look at Pete, aw, look at Pete with his kids, aw, look at Pete with his girlfriend, aw, look at Pete not picking fruit, aw, look at Pete in his pants, aw, it's nice to see him happy - repeated ad nauseum from beginning to end by all the usual hired talking heads. Oh and CP's earnestness when talking about Pete is just plain scary.

I actually felt sorry for Mike who also lost his brother but you'd never know it from watching this cack since apparently only DOTY's welfare was a cause for concern. Dire.

if i didn't know you were talking about Petie id think you were talking about a 2year old boy as that's how we sit and talk about my 2 year old grand daughter:D
    and in fact you are bang on with your review of his show as i talked to my friend last night but said the same sort of thing about the show but i used the words I,I am,me,me,i want,i feel,i,me,me,i and asked her who i was describing -she got it in one ;)
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

I don't want to go down the road of slating a kid but I think Junior is spoiled, has never been told no & is encouraged to behave like a diva, every time I see him on PA's show I feel irritated by him but I blame this entirely on his parents.

:D How funny & nail on head, PA lose his composure, as if....

I've not watched last nights show yet but 9 times out of 10 I can laugh at the daft fool but when it's all about him regarding Andrew's death I just feel despair as to how an individual can be so self centered & think the sadness only surrounds/effects him. I've said it before but not once have I ever seen approach any of his other siblings and ask them how their bearing up, giving them a hug, offering them support, hell no, it all revolves around poor Pete:mad:
  • somerset foxsomerset fox Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's bizarre that all the concern is for PA about the death of his brother,when the other brothers are in the sme boat, but seem to get on and deal with it.

Also, what is going on with his fashion (non)sense? He dresses worse than any one of boy band One Infection all of whom are 20+ yers his junior. MC Hammer pants, FGS!
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    if i didn't know you were talking about Petie id think you were talking about a 2year old boy as that's how we sit and talk about my 2 year old grand daughter:D
    and in fact you are bang on with your review of his show as i talked to my friend last night but said the same sort of thing about the show but i used the words I,I am,me,me,i want,i feel,i,me,me,i and asked her who i was describing -she got it in one ;)

Ella, did you see the bit where CP was talking to camera about Pete being so brilliant cos he managed, all by himself, to pose long enough and in enough stupid outfits, to wrap up the calendar shoot by 5pm??! :eek: She spoke as if he had done something truly wondrous... like she couldn't find enough words to adequately describe the magnificence of this extraordinary achievement!

Who knew a 40yr old man poncing around like a twit in clothing that even Justin Bieber wiould probably back away from with a firm 'uh-uh' would be worthy of such awe? :eek::eek::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm confused at your ideas. The fact Pete didn't go OTT about the insects around him (which he kind of did anyway), makes him fake but his fans are blind to the fact that he has any other emotions than positive ones. L O L.
    I'd say it's just his detractors that think he's perf and that the show is totally real & should include him raging on the lav having a poo cos he's run out of a-wipe.
    It's not real. It's a tv show.
    :confused:
    Oooh yes, your right. proof positive, we should all "stand up and shout about mosquito's" ....what an evil, evil creature, thankfully his 'fan's' and myself now know the correct etiquette for dealing with pesky insects. ;)...the days of sucking up and grimacing at a bit at a nuisance, of not feeling the urge to stand and flap about and generally not make a song and dance are over.....let your 'mask' slip folks, stand and shout and do so freeing your evil spirits.
    Who knew DS could be such an education :eek:
    Yeah we want to see his dark side and we want to see it NOW! Come on Peter. Start throwing stuff round the kitchen next series. Beat someone up & shout at the kids.
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm confused at your ideas. The fact Pete didn't go OTT about the insects around him (which he kind of did anyway), makes him fake but his fans are blind to the fact that he has any other emotions than positive ones. L O L.
    I'd say it's just his detractors that think he's perf and that the show is totally real & should include him raging on the lav having a poo cos he's run out of a-wipe.
    It's not real. It's a tv show.
    :confused:

Yeah we want to see his dark side and we want to see it NOW! Come on Peter. Start throwing stuff round the kitchen next series. Beat someone up & shout at the kids.

This 100%....LOL the only ones taking it so seriously are his detractors as far as a I can....I think his fans and everyone else know exactly what's what.... now it's come to the point where he is reacting to an insect in a manner not deemed sincere and we all must be enlightened and warned of the 'slipped mask'. :D:D:D:D

Funny if not a tad bizarre at times.

Oh and Fiz, don't take the bait...that post will be seen and sorted by mods for it's personal and rude content ;)
This discussion has been closed.