Daybreak editing of what happened

Matt7Matt7 Posts: 2,190
Forum Member
✭✭✭
How surprising is it that Daybreak have shown a complete edited version of what happened and made it look like Louis choose deadlock straight away. They showed the producer speaking to Louis but brushed out Louis changing his decision.

Comments

• BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They spoke about it. They have a 6 minute time slot, you don't honestly expect them to show the whole thing do you?
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    They just edited out the unimportant bits, they do it on BB when a housemate pauses in a conversation or has to redo their nomination for invalid reasons.
  • Matt7Matt7 Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They edited out the most important bit which was Louis twice saying he was saving Carolynne. If he had never said that there would be no controversy and they played exactly the same clip on Lorraine.
  • JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed they had left out the important bit. What a surprise!
  • David_MorganDavid_Morgan Posts: 1,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt7 wrote: »
    They edited out the most important bit which was Louis twice saying he was saving Carolynne. If he had never said that there would be no controversy and they played exactly the same clip on Lorraine.

What controversy? Crap singer voted off tv talent show - it isn't even worth being mentioned on a news programme. Though I imagine the ITV breakfast show is a bit more the televisual equivalent of a gossip magazine than anything to do with the news.
  • footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,170
    Forum Member
    Just missed the point completely
  • PorkSausagePorkSausage Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What controversy? Crap singer voted off tv talent show - it isn't even worth being mentioned on a news programme. Though I imagine the ITV breakfast show is a bit more the televisual equivalent of a gossip magazine than anything to do with the news.

But at least she could sing in-tune. Wrong one went, and the manner in which she went was bizarre.

Meanwhile ITV re-writing history.
  • cookie_365cookie_365 Posts: 710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    History? It might have been important enough to get included in the GCSE history curriculum, but I think the new E-Bacc only covers slightly more important events.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt7 wrote: »

if we're being pedantic they also left out the bit where Dermot asked him so you're sending Rylan home and he said "I want to save Rylan ...."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Dunno what you've got for ears but Carolynne is a bloody good singer.