Comments

• mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trivia
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spencer veto'd himself and Candice went up in her place.. Amanda's wearing the bear shirt today.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda thinks Judd is campaigning to get her out.

Drama....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda and Helen discuss Judd's indiscretion (another fake deal, this time with Howard).

Helen: "Right now I trust Aryan more than Judd. What are we gonna do? Backdoor him and bring her into the Knockouts?"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda tells Andy she doesn't trust Judd anymore.
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    Amanda tells Andy she doesn't trust Judd anymore.
    All is forgiven. They're back on an even keel.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    I hope they Vote Howard out
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry. Howard's as good as gone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's the vote split looking to be at the moment? Is Amanda definitely safe? I wouldn't have been surprised if they'd used the opportunity to get her out!
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the vote split looking to be at the moment? Is Amanda definitely safe? I wouldn't have been surprised if they'd used the opportunity to get her out!

Probably something like 8-1-0. Spencer is probably the only person who might not vote Howard out.

I wouldn't say Amanda is 100% safe, but it's like 90% certain. I think they are all aware that though they need her out eventually, it's not quite the time to do it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda is now paranoid that Judd is going to turn on her this week. She's counting the votes and thinks they are there to get her out. (I don't think anyone is voting for her, but it only takes 5 this week, and the 5 could be there)
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    I hope they Vote Howard out

So do I, i'm sick of the holier than thou religious edit its incredibly dull!
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd has messed up IMO with the Helen hate campaign he tried to start. Now Helen has got Elissa watching out for him and Andy got Amanda against him.

Does anyone else think Amanda only really listens to Andy more than McCrae. Cause whatever he says she takes as gospel.

I think Judd / Jessie really lowered themselves on the totem pole due to this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    Amanda is now paranoid that Judd is going to turn on her this week. She's counting the votes and thinks they are there to get her out. (I don't think anyone is voting for her, but it only takes 5 this week, and the 5 could be there)

Judd thinks he's got Jessie's vote for sure. He also believes he can get Andy to do what he wants cause he thinks he is easily manipulated. :D:D:D

If he campaigns an Amanda eviction plan to Andy. Andy will relay all of it back to Amanda and Helen and Judd would be in danger. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Judd has any intentions of going against Amanda though? :confused: I thought that it was just paranoia from Amanda's side, unless I missed something, which I probably did!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I don't think Judd has any intentions of going against Amanda though? :confused: I thought that it was just paranoia from Amanda's side, unless I missed something, which I probably did!

Not sure myself. But I think Amanda heard that Helen was trying to campaign to get her evicted this week or later (Which she was :D) When Amanda confronted Helen I think Helen said it was Jessie. Then Andy twisted it onto Judd due to him being close to Jessie and Jessie was manipulated by him.

So Helen and Andy got Amanda suspicious of Judd. I think that's what happened.
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't keep up with this series at all :confused:
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Axis of Evil has just been formed in the HoH room. An alliance of Amanda, McCrae, Andy and Aaryn. With Judd massively thrown under the bus during the formation.
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know Aaryn has a terrible personality and everything but ... she is pretty good at the game.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaryn makes for a fantastic villain, it's just a shame that she made so many bigoted remarks, because without them, I think she'd have been a great houseguest. Now though it's just a huge black cloud hanging over her and the series.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aryan, Judd and Gina MF-ing Marie in the CR.

Aryan jokes about tweeting "White Power"

Judd talks about a shirt he has with the Confederate flag on it, "I thought it was about Southern pride..."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aryan imagines evicting Candice: "You know when you said you weren't afraid of me? Well I guess you should've been huh? Get to steppin'"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gina MF-ing Marie: "The Confederate flag? Wasn't that the Dukes of Hazard?"

Jesus H. Christ..........