Natalie Cassidy new fitness DVD

smilliekyliesmilliekylie Posts: 3,661
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Yes, no one saw this coming :) Natalie Cassidy is returning with a new fitness DVD, revealing all her fitness and diet tips.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2295289/Natalie-Cassidy-sports-face-make-gruelling-park-workout-revealed-shes-signed-new-fitness-DVD-deal.html

Seriously, can anyone answer, why would you buy this ?

Comments

• Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear :(
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What amuses me is how can someone release a fitness DVD and then admit to this:
    But this time around, Natalie has taken a much more sensible approach to her weight loss, signing up for a minimum of six 60-minute training sessions with her personal trainer Rob Horslen every week.

Doesn't that make a mockery of the very concept of someone following her fitness DVD at home?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    urgh :(
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, no one saw this coming :) Natalie Cassidy is returning with a new fitness DVD, revealing all her fitness and diet tips.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2295289/Natalie-Cassidy-sports-face-make-gruelling-park-workout-revealed-shes-signed-new-fitness-DVD-deal.html

Seriously, can anyone answer, why would you buy this ?

Will anybody buy it I wonder?
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Will anybody buy it I wonder?

Going by the fact she put weight back on after the last DVD anybody who bought it ought to ask for their money back.
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So 'she's doing this now'? :roll
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this one to be called "then and now and back again"?

I won't buy it, I bought the first one and it was crap.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any weight she does lose she'll manage to put back on just in time to release another fitness DVD for the Christmas rush
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,802
    Forum Member
    Just a thought, did she eat the previous DVD?
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she's thought about it and really wants to do this, then good luck to her. But I wish she'd start acting again; she was very talented, and all this weight loss obsession is making her a laughing stock.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    She isn't a bad actress as such,but her voice is intensely irritating. It went from husky/breathy in EE (well,she is a smoker),to the present chirpy high pitched minnie mouse voice for Lottery results. But still very nasal based,if you follow me.Strange.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Just a thought, did she eat the previous DVD?

Probably; esp if you imagine that it was a bestseller :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    She isn't a bad actress as such,but her voice is intensely irritating...

From long ago days when I watched EE: I seem to recall a lot of bellowing, closely succeeded by newspaper reviews praising the great acting inolved :cool:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How completely and utterly predictable from a woman who could have had a decent acting career but chose to go down the route of z list reality tv gobshite, professional yoyo dieter and the worlds least glamourous 'glamma girl'.
    From someone who made such a promising start, she really is no better than Katona, Pwice and Houghton for being a waste of space.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great actress? She was just being herself in Eastenders' The closest she has ever been to acting was the "secret tasks" in Big Brother and she was rubbish at those.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me or has Natalie Cassidy got an incredibly unsexy body? Fat or thin. She just looks...meh. Why would women want to have a body like hers?
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    I wonder if the DVD comes with a free personal trainer
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    'But since recently losing weight again, through a healthy diet and exercise, she has decided she wants to share it with others. She was recently offered the chance to do a DVD her own way so she’s agreed.'

Altruism at its very best.....
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Altruism at its very best.....

....and the fact she needs the money and would do anything for it, even to repeating herself.;)
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever next...? Marriage guidance?
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would anyone be stupid enough to buy this one after she admitted her first DVD was a farce?? Probably. :rolleyes:

Incredible anybody would waste money on this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if the DVD comes with a free personal trainer
    What she really needs is a personality trainer..................
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who the hell keeps encouraging this woman? Why doesn't she just disappear? She is so irritating, full of herself and insincere.

The last DVD was farcical, mainly due to the fact she admitted the weight loss was down to excessive use of laxatives, so WHY would anyone be stupid enough to buy this latest one? :mad:
  • premixxedpremixxed Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She used laxatives?

Well I guess that she's the only person who gives a shit.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sinistra wrote: »
    What she really needs is a personality trainer..................

:D Poor old Nat. Her real prob is the crap coming out the wrong end.

I love how it says in that article that she was being asked to do dvds every year but turned them down... As if. :D She'd be doing one every month if the demand was there.