Users manual needed for ConcertMate 670 keyboard

ProDaveProDave Posts: 11,398
Forum Member
✭✭
I hope this post is acceptable.

I have just bought a second hand Concermate 670 electric keyboard and I need a users manual for it.

Does anyone have one or know where I can download one or have one I can borrow to photocopy?

All I have found so far searching the net is a Spanish language manual, which is not much help to me.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    Never one to resist a challenge! You could try emailing this guy:

http://capecod.craigslist.org/msg/1338872837.html

If he hasn't sold it yet, you could ask if he would scan and email it for you. Worth a try.

If not, try emailing Radio Shack in the USA. The Concertmate 670 was sold by Tandy's in the UK (under the 'Realistic' name) and they were part of Radio Shack.

Good luck.
    Forum Member
    Found some more info. It looks like it's the same as the Casio CA-100. Try here for a manual...

http://safemanuals.com/user-guide-instructions-owner-manual/CASIO/CA-100-_E

You might be able to download it for free. Failing that, trawl through Google under Casio CA-100.
    Forum Member
    Success! I've downloaded the Casio CA-100 manual. If you can't and you want it, post your email address and I'll send it to you. I got it from the link I posted above.
  • ProDaveProDave Posts: 11,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Success! I've downloaded the Casio CA-100 manual. If you can't and you want it, post your email address and I'll send it to you. I got it from the link I posted above.

Hi thanks for your help so far.

I've tried that link.

It won't work for me using Opera as I don't have flash loaded (and don't want to load it deliberately to keep CPU usage sucking flash content off my screen)

So I tried using Internet Explorer, and it says "java error on page"

So would you be so good as to email it to me. I've sent a PM to you with my email address.

Many thanks.
  • ProDaveProDave Posts: 11,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for all your help.

I have managed, using my newer computer with a new version of Internet Explorer to download and print the manual.

Yes that is the same keyboard under a different name and that's the correct manual.

Many thanks for your help.