wii u error code150-1091

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 284
Forum Member
just started to play zomie u for the 3rd time now i just get this error code on screen and frozen,says dirty disc but the disc is mint as new condition with out a mark on it,any ideas.

Comments

• SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bcham wrote: »
    just started to play zomie u for the 3rd time now i just get this error code on screen and frozen,says dirty disc but the disc is mint as new condition with out a mark on it,any ideas.

Afew people on nintendolife have had similar problems with their wiiu consoles spitting out error codes everytime they fired up zombiu ... Have u tried getting a replacement disk? It could be a dodgy batch or summit. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 284
    Forum Member
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    Afew people on nintendolife have had similar problems with their wiiu consoles spitting out error codes everytime they fired up zombiu ... Have u tried getting a replacement disk? It could be a dodgy batch or summit. :)

sent zavi, 4 messages over 3 days,and they have not got back to me,tried phoning and just get told they are having an influx of calls and to use message.wish i had got the console from a store near me,
  • BinaryDadBinaryDad Posts: 3,988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're better off getting in touch with Nintendo customer support, or Ubisoft.

There's very little that the retailer can do about this sort of thing, but the hardware manufacturer or publisher might have more information at hand and can suggest a way to work around it, will let you know if there's a patch/fix on the way or if you just need to send something in for repair or replacement.
  • CoolboyACoolboyA Posts: 10,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only played Zombie U once and it was fine, but my Your Shape disk is a nightmare. Must be a Ubisoft issue...
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A friend of mine was having exactly the same problem with his copy of assassins creed ... Got a replacement disk ... problem solved! :)