How would you like it resolved?

tomwozheretomwozhere Posts: 1,081
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It being either or both of two things, Clara's mystery and the series/finale?

There are so many wonderful theories for both topics, some ridiculous but some are very clever. What are yours?

I'd just like to apologise for any stupid mistakes or lack of sense below because it's quite late and I'm a little bit tired.

The Finale - I for one am hoping that The Great Intelligence aren't the big bad of the final. The Whispermen look brilliant in my opinion and I'll probably be very disappointed if they are something to do with the Intelligence.

Clara - This is just one situation, probably the least likely to happen but I'd be happy if something similar happened. Something that happens in Nightmare In Silver, The Finale or a later episode, possibly her third death and it gives the Doctor the answers he needs to work out the mystery surrounding Clara. He has to perform a task which could go one of two ways, he gets reunited with Clara or something terrible happens. Everything is going to plan but then he realises it won't work in the way he hopes but the procedure finishes before he has the chance to stop.

He wakes up on the floor of the Tardis and Clara is standing there. Something is different this time. She looks different from the last time he saw her. She smiles at him and says hello. The plan had worked better than what he had expected. The result of his actions canceled out the thing that split Clara into three and joined them together.

Ok that probably didn't make any sense but it's just late night thinking.

What would you like to see happen or what do you think will happen?

Comments

• tomwozheretomwozhere Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing, ok then
  • johnnysaucepnjohnnysaucepn Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    tomwozhere wrote: »
    Nothing, ok then

I think people probably don't want to repeat themselves here as well as the number of individual threads on those subjects.

I'm happy with the GI's involvement either way - perhaps being the Big Bad is too obvious, perhaps it's better left as an ominous possibility in the background, like the Master.

I would be disappointed if the other Claras magically came back to life. I would like our Clara to be the original and the others just echoes, not parts.
  • November_RainNovember_Rain Posts: 9,145
    Forum Member
    Clara is Jack after a sex-change. :p

No, seriously...I'm expecting something way off any of the theories I have read on here, as interesting as some of them are.
  • claire2281claire2281 Posts: 17,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've said elsewhere but I think Clara will have been created for and sent to the Doctor because (currently unknown to her) she has been engineered with the ability to wipe his memories. This prevents him revealing a dangerous secret to the GI on Trenzalore and is the only way to do so as this is a place where it is impossible to lie but the Doctor has been lured and trapped there by the kidnap of his friends.

Clara then makes it her new mission to help him get his memories back in the 50th.