One Tree Hill - Renewed For 9th Season

Comments

• sheddy99sheddy99 Posts: 5,760
    Forum Member
    I really enjoyed the last episode, was better than the episode beforehand.
    I have two theories on the death having read a snippet of a spoiler before. It said the death was 'heroic and selfless' so I'm thinking it's either the bent copper after hayleys emotional meltdown in the copshop or....gotta be Dan. Dies rescuing Nathan.
    any other thoughts?
  • mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    The last episode was so good. I kinda want Nathan to die now, as it'll be a bit of a cop out if he doesn't

:eek::eek::eek: NEVER lol

Naley Forever :p
  • GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheddy99 wrote: »
    I really enjoyed the last episode, was better than the episode beforehand.
    I have two theories on the death having read a snippet of a spoiler before. It said the death was 'heroic and selfless' so I'm thinking it's either the bent copper after hayleys emotional meltdown in the copshop or....gotta be Dan. Dies rescuing Nathan.
    any other thoughts?
    I am going for Dan. He is craving redemption and I think that is the only way he is going to get it - by dying a hero.
  • LeonalewisJfanLeonalewisJfan Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mia75 wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek: NEVER lol

Naley Forever :p

I was always a Lucas/Peyton fan & even Lucas/Brooke. Haven't ever been fond of Nathan lol.
    I hope Dan doesn't die hes to much of an awesome character
  • mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    Thanks for sharing the story, those of you who didnt use the spoiler option :(
  • zippykinszippykins Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    Collybird wrote: »
    Oh WOW at Clay and Logan. I never saw that coming in a thousand years. I wonder if they always had this planned for him, even since last season, so clever.

Nah, I reckon they just made this one up to give him a dramatic storyline for the last series....Can't remember there being any hints before this, and they weren't even sure they were getting this series so I bet it was invented recently.
  • CollybirdCollybird Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mikey86uk wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing the story, those of you who didnt use the spoiler option :(

I'm sorry :o

I didn't think about the show not having aired in the UK yet, I just presumed the thread was US pace. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry :o

I didn't think about the show not having aired in the UK yet, I just presumed the thread was US pace. :(

The thread is US pace, ever since the OP posted it, its been full of cast spoilers and discussions about the new episodes as they aired in the US.

To those who think otherwise, this is a season 9 discussion thread, given that season 9 hasn't even aired in the UK yet, don't start complaining if you find people actually discussing season 9 episodes in here that have already aired in the US.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been trying to watch these episodes online.

They're very poor. I'm keeping up because I genuinely love the characters. OTH has meant quite a lot to me from when it started and I want to see how it ends. But in all honesty, the show has never been the same since series 5/6. There have been a few highlights in the last 3 series but overall I do think it should have ended a long time ago, probably series 6 when Peyton/Lucas left.

Clay I like... but Quinn?! I'm sorry I just find her really annoying.

The happy ending for Brooke with her baby boys was lovely... but would Brooke, who had been so, so desperate to have a child really be carrying so much stuff on stepladders in the cafe whilst heavily pregnant? I know the boys were alright but it was just drama for drama's sake. That's just one example of how it's gone a little... down the pan.

I still absolutely adore Haley and Brooke though, they're such strong women. I do hope that the ending to this season is one worthy of being the whole drama's finale.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am loving this season, sad it's all ending though!! as i was watching last weeks episode the shocks were good!! apart from the cop twist!!
    i know i've already said it but Logan is the cutest!!!
    need to watch this weeks episode!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL so much at 'You should give Deb back her clothes'.
  • sheddy99sheddy99 Posts: 5,760
    Forum Member
    The character of Tara is SOOOO annoying! She has amazing chemistry with Stephen Colletti but that's understandable ;)
    I just want her to do one and take Xavier with her!
  • Cole DeschanelCole Deschanel Posts: 3,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I gotta say I kinda enjoyed the opening episode of Season 9. It's owhere near as good as Seasons 1 - 5 but it's a blatent improvement from the crap in Seasons 6 - 8. Is Chris Keller due to appear properly or is he a recurring character? He looked rather nice on that black suit when sittong in the office but I still find him talking in third-person annoying. LOVED the mini scene of HUNKY Chase sitting on the bed in his tight white undies waiting for Alex. He's beautiful.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The character of Tara is SOOOO annoying! She has amazing chemistry with Stephen Colletti but that's understandable ;)

Tara is annoying. Seems odd that she has just come out of the blue and being a bitch to Brooke and Haley so wonder if there is actually a reason for her doing it or if she is simply just a bitch.

Hope she gets her comeuppance by the end of the series.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I hate her too.

I think Stephen Colletti has amazing chemistry with whoever he's paired with. I really rooted for him and Mia and couldn't imagine him every being with anyone else, but then I preferred him with Alex.

I love Chase. I'm a sucker for the little background characters who work their way up to starring status.
  • Happy_ChappyHappy_Chappy Posts: 1,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spoilered in case anyone looks here before watching the latest episode
    Yaaaaaaaay! ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spoilered in case anyone looks here before watching the latest episode
    Yaaaaaaaay! ;):D

I second that. :D
  • LeonalewisJfanLeonalewisJfan Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nooooooo:(
    Dans dead I'm not happy, he was the best character
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,192
    Forum Member
    Gotta say first ep I've really liked this year well I skipped Clay and Quinn but they were barely in it. In a way it's good Dan died and got a hero's death.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he died? :eek: but he's in the next ep?!? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WTy7p2Tj6s
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great episode.

I had to laugh though, it was so obvious that 1) Tara would save Brooke, 2) Dan would get shot and 3) Julian would save the day.
  • TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    nats18 wrote: »
    Gotta say first ep I've really liked this year well I skipped Clay and Quinn but they were barely in it. In a way it's good Dan died and got a hero's death.

Dans not dead he in the next ep, i too ffwd through the clay and quinn stuff tho
    Forum Member
    Great episode.

I had to laugh though, it was so obvious that 1) Tara would save Brooke, 2) Dan would get shot and 3) Julian would save the day.

yeah all three of those were a dead giveaway i agree
    Forum Member
    i hope they show who was on the phone to hayley when she said hello wanna see her reaction to it all when it ended there i was like nooooooo
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Danny Boy" has to be the best episode for the last few series, if not the entire series.

Emotional roller coaster wouldn't even begin to describe the layout of the episode.

Highlight and breakdown moment would be the return of a certain Scott brother we all love.

I'll just summarize the episode with a Tree Hill quote, which immediately came to mind upon seeing that last scene;

"there's not a dry eye in the house tonight"