Link to vote for the America's favourite houseguest $25,000 poll.

InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,764
Forum Member
Opens in an hour I believe, so lets all get voting for Elissa. :p

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/favorite_houseguest_vote/

Comments

• I <3 TweetyI <3 Tweety Posts: 8,286
    Forum Member
    Gladly voting Elissa :)
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be voting for David, he was the only decent one in there.
  • joshrulez2joshrulez2 Posts: 1,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    I'll be voting for David, he was the only decent one in there.

But he only lasted a week.....
  • AnachronyAnachrony Posts: 2,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used all 10 votes on Elissa. I don't love Elissa, I just hate everyone else there. Elissa is ridiculous, like her sister, and in any other season I'd prefer she not win, but ridiculous is better than hateful. Everyone there absolutely despises Elissa, so even if you don't like her, her winning would be a slap in their collective faces.

David was kind of a dumbass, and he hung out with Aaryn, Jeremy, GinaMarie, etc. If he'd been around long enough he'd be detestable by now too. And someone who didn't make jury has no chance of winning, so a vote for him is not a vote against the Exterminators/McCranda.
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just kidding with the David vote. :D

I know there's a collective love of Elissa thing. Which I don't understand but that's okay. But just because the house was full of bloody awful people doesn't mean you should automatically vote for Elissa. She was just as bad in many ways and just because she's the lesser of two evils doesn't mean you should vote for her, the lesser of two evils is still evil.

Vote for the ones who played the best game, reward someone for actually playing and don't just give it to someone whose as shallow as a puddle...

I know this is an exercise in futility and that she'll win by a landslide but I had to put my penny in.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All ten of my votes went to Elissa because not a single one of the rest of them deserve $10 let alone $25k.
  • dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gave 9 votes to Ellisa, cause she did play a great game, as she really should've been out early, but made 6th. And also for trying to switch up the game, and for exposing the rat to Amanda, and for being an ok person.

I also gave 1 point to Helen, cause she was my favourite, although her game was laughable!!
  • rapscallion.rapscallion. Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Howie gets my vote
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    8 for Elissa and 2 for Jessie mainly for her hilarious final week :p!
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa all the way, might throw 1 to Candice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just kidding with the David vote.

It wouldn't be the worst idea as a protest vote against the terrible season to pick the first person out, if he had any chance of actually winning, but he doesn't. Candice would also be effective, since most of them hate her, but again, won't win.
    I know there's a collective love of Elissa thing.

I for one specifically mentioned that I don't love her. Or even like her. On another season I would root against her or her sister. I just don't hate her, and everyone else left there (along with most of the jury) I specifically do hate.
    the lesser of two evils is still evil.

The lesser of two evils is better than the greater of two evils. If voting for nobody to win the prize was an option, I'd take that. But not voting just increases the odds of someone worse winning.
    Vote for the ones who played the best game, reward someone for actually playing and don't just give it to someone whose as shallow as a puddle...

I don't care to reward a single person in this house for their brilliant gameplay, because I think it's been a stupid house full of terrible gameplayers. Andy would have been out very quickly in any other season, because housemates that weren't idiots would have sussed out that he was literally everyone's closest ally, and that he was the one spilling everything to Amanda. There were times when all the information was right there in front of them and they just couldn't put 2 and 2 together. Amanda would have been out much more quickly for trying to steamroll everyone into doing her will in another season where anyone had a spine.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    For the CBS registration can we put anything for the Zip Code?
  • bill luvs t.vbill luvs t.v Posts: 1,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Threw Jessie and candice a vote each then the other 8 Elissa
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    5 for Judd and five for Jessie

Pointless I know, that useless retarded robot Elissa will win it? No idea why she was pathetic.
  • digichantdigichant Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pointless I know, that useless retarded robot Elissa will win it? No idea why she was pathetic.

Judd and Jessie were both bloody useless too, they all were.
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    0blivion wrote: »
    For the CBS registration can we put anything for the Zip Code?

I used 90210 so they think I live in Beverly Hills :D
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,419
    Forum Member
    QUEEN Elissa
  • scotslassiescotslassie Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Howard.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They played pretty awful games. Everyone did this season, but Judd was his own worst enemy at every turn, and Jessie didn't accomplish a single thing. You can't vote for a good player this season. That's not one of the choices this year.