Alex Reid selling Katie Price stuf on eBay

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    tsarina wrote: »
    Something a bit suspect about one of the recent posters on here. History shows pro KP and anyone on her 'side', anti PA and anyone on his 'side'

Hmmmm :confused: I wonder ;)

Wonder what? Are you acusing me of something?
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mothers to be are told not to have hot showers or baths. Miss Price was DOING NEITHER. But was attacked and abused just the same. If you are inferring that it is me causing trouble, I did not fantasise about boiling babies or abuse anybody for false information.

My best friend who was both anemic and heavily pregnant at the time was advised by her midwife AND her doctor that the only heat she should come into contact with was via a hot water bottle at the later stages of her pregnancy because there was too high a risk of her fainting if she took hot baths due to her condition in hot weather (which including breathing difficulties). Not that she wanted a hot bath as she was boiling all the time!

Also I have NEVER fantasied about boiling babies so stop trying to put words in people's posts.

Anyway, back on track to the topic forum. Wonder what the top bid will be for the the stuff. Must. not. watch. them. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mothers to be are told not to have hot showers or baths. Miss Price was DOING NEITHER. But was attacked and abused just the same. If you are inferring that it is me causing trouble, I did not fantasise about boiling babies or abuse anybody for false information.

How do you know? Are you a friend of Miss Price! She puts almost every detail of her life on twitter etc will do anything for attention and yet thinks no one has the right to disagree with her:rolleyes:
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Oh I miss the bus, so I should blame Katie Price?

This topic is so off topic! Alex's girlfriend sell the stuff of Alex, and I don't understand all toxic against Katie for everything, chill out and it's sunny today!
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Oh I miss the bus, so I should blame Katie Price?

This topic is so off topic! Alex's girlfriend sell the stuff of Alex, and I don't understand all toxic against Katie for everything, chill out and it's sunny today!

Soz Goaty, one of the posters was going on about stuff on another thread and mentioned one of my posts so I was defending myself and it got dragged off topic. More than happy for the mods to tidy it up :)

Anyway... I'm still worried about the hair weaves/ pieces.. I hope they haven't been used, who sells used hair weaves/ pieces?! :eek:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alex Reid's girlfriend has been attempting to start a Twitter war with KP and Chantelle, but neither fell for the bait.

The girlfriend sounds quite sad really, as she talks about Alex as her celebrity boyfriend.....continually.

Also the descriptions in the items for sale on eBay are just pathetic and desperate.

She does sound delusional, doesn't she? Alex is not even a proper zelebrity, let alone an actual celebrity.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    She's not very good at listing from what I can see, why are none of the pics rotated:confused:
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    She does sound delusional, doesn't she? Alex is not even a proper zelebrity, let alone an actual celebrity.

She sounds appalling.
    KP and Chantelle seem relatively benign next to her.
    All the time I spent laughing at them for picking a prize plonker like Alex Reid and he comes up with this delightful, classy young lady as their replacement.:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2 pairs of Alex Reid's boxer shorts are listed under "non-fiction".
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    2 pairs of Alex Reid's boxer shorts are listed under "non-fiction".

She's put one of KP's tops in mens clothing, not sure if it's a small dig or mistake:D
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonder what? Are you acusing me of something?

I wasn't accusing 'you' of anything, however if the cap fits ...
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How do you know what 'Miss Price' was doing, or not doing, as the case may be? She said she was having a bath with her kids, and logic dictates that unless she has a truly enormous bathtub, either her poor written English skills caused the confusion, or she was in the hot-tub with them...or she was lying.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    She's put one of KP's tops in mens clothing, not sure if it's a small dig or mistake:D

:D Probably deliberate. I might bid on that sweaty tong and present it to Pwicey at a book signing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that KP treated AR very badly after she had decided she had become bored with her new toy, and since their divorce was finalised she has done a great deal to humiliate him e.g. discussing the use vodka bottles etc...

If she returned the items he is selling on e-bay because they are unwanted gifts, then I don't blame him for putting those items on e-bay, I just think that he started the bidding too high... I think her unwanted gifts should have had a starting price of 49p... as I can't see there been much interest in items that are associated with her :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »
    I think that KP treated AR very badly after she had decided she had become bored with her new toy, and since their divorce was finalised she has done a great deal to humiliate him e.g. discussing the use vodka bottles etc...

If she returned the items he is selling on e-bay because they are unwanted gifts, then I don't blame him for putting those items on e-bay, I just think that he started the bidding too high... I think her unwanted gifts should have had a starting price of 49p... as I can't see there been much interest in items that are associated with her :D

Not entirely sure what that signifies, bearing in mind that people HAVE been bidding on Alex's worn undies.:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not entirely sure what that signifies, bearing in mind that people HAVE been bidding on Alex's worn undies.:eek:

people would prefer to hand over her their hard earned cash for ARs pants than pre owned items belonging to KP! '''I guess I am not that surprised... ;)

I guess it takes all sorts really.... perhaps people are wondering what they smell like? have they got a lingering scent of vodka ?

I would not be surprised if she had called the police on him... she has done it before
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2294714/The-bitter-feud-continues-Katie-Price-calls-police-accusing-ex-Alex-Reid-stealing-mobile.html

I never heard what happened after the investigation though... also if she went to the bother of calling them over a phone, why didn't she report all of the other missing tat too?

If only we knew what was on that phone?:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh ugh. You've put me right off my dinner. :mad:

It's not that he's selling the stuff on ebay - he has every right to do so albeit at the risk of looking a bit desperate - it's that he/the girlfriend feels the need to give a boohoo :cry: 'poor little rejected Alex' KP history of the items! :D

Honestly, if I could care, I'd nearly feel sorry for him because he seems so delusional about his place on the 'celeb' ladder but he really is his own worst enemy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess it takes all sorts really.... perhaps people are wondering what they smell like? have they got a lingering scent of vodka ?:

:eek::mad::D Oh Gawd. You're as bad as Azura. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek::mad::D Oh Gawd. You're as bad as Azura. :D

:eek:
    Do you mind?
    What did I say!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you mind?
    What did I say!

Sorry, AS. It was the phrase 'Alex's worn undies'. It conjured up terrble images... and then I read Lion's musings on what they might smell like.... :cry:

..... :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I the only one wondering what they smell of?

why else would you buy them... ???? do you think a fan will frame them and hang them over the mantelpiece for visitors to admire?:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

why else would you buy them... ???? do you think a fan will frame them and hang them over the mantelpiece for visitors to admire?:D

To try and work out if the brown stains are fake tan or skidmarks? :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, yes you are.
    And for the princely sum of £1.27 you could actually hold those very undies in your own fair hands and find out the answer to your question.;)
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yep, don't know who is more delusional.

What's really amusing though is Alex Reid actually thinks he is a (z)celebrity....and he's certainly revelling in her belief he is...:eek:

There was an article in one of the Sunday magazines a couple of months ago about the pair of them.....not a very positive article and liking this girfriend to a female Roxanne :eek: Funny neither of them ever mentioned this article about her and her famous boyfriend ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, yes you are.
    And for the princely sum of £1.27 you could actually hold those very undies in your own fair hands and find out the answer to your question.;)

£1.27... are they diamond encrusted at that price? :D

But I can't see him making enough money with his car boot sale items to cover the postage costs :eek: