I am sick of the same old crap with Bianca

AdamClelandAdamCleland Posts: 699
Forum Member
✭✭
Seriously, can they not think of something better for her than being in poverty in every single episode? I am absolutely sick of the same old same old.

I'm normally very tolerant of awful storylines but Jesus Christ.

Comments

• TranceClubberTranceClubber Posts: 2,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking the same thing lol.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,577
    Forum Member
    Yes, this 'Dickensian London' act is all very tedious. Benefits are available for her and if the worst comes to the worst , there are hundreds of food banks for hungry families.
  • OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed.
  • rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Derek will leave her money in the will
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    I agree. The fact that with a benefits system like ours, shes still totally penniless just shows what a moron she is and therefore she gets no sympathy from me.
  • AdamClelandAdamCleland Posts: 699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rick182 wrote: »
    Maybe Derek will leave her money in the will

Does derek have any official money? If all of his dealings were hooky then are they eligible in a will?
  • ScouseBirdScouseBird Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry ive just started a similar thread i said

Im sick too the back teeth of her. Why have they brought her back just she can shout about money all the time? Its all she has ever done. If they cant think of anything else for her too do what is the point of her?
    Its also pathetic that she is skint when she has 3 kids in school so would be raking in the benefits, she also lives with 3 adults who would be contributing and wasnt janine only charging them a small amount of rent? (The dss would pay for the rent anyway) She would also be getting child maintenance from the two dads. Oh and dont forget liams mcklunkys wages
    Its absolutely pathetic. Is anyone else sick of her miserable face?

I hate bianca now i hope patsy fancies another 6 month / permanent break
  • SophiaK70SophiaK70 Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    oh leave her alone i like her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    me too OP..Zzzzzzzzzzz :yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SophiaK70 wrote: »
    oh leave her alone i like her

Erm no. What redeemable qualities does she have? What interesting storyline has she had since the whitney / tony thing?
  • kushtiimayteekushtiimaytee Posts: 9,732
    Forum Member
    It is getting beyond a joke. She doesn't need a windfall. Just get a job as well as the benefits she's entitled to. Child benefit being the main one.

Don't know this 100% but doesn't the prison offer some support an that when you leave?
    Would have thought she would have a probation officer... but again don't know 100% for sure.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gets offered a job by Poppy but refuses, I hate her and her kids I wish they'd all leave.
    Bianca, same thing all the time no development. She's also rude and her voice is like a foghorn
    Tiffany, the female Simon Barlow. She's a mini Bianca.
    Morgan, stuffing him with chicken nuggets is not cute its the same thing all the time. They brought in Ray but they hardly interact with each other
    Liam, not a good actor, and pointless.
    Whitney, she used to be good then she also started to get the same SLs, she likes playing the victim and since they've put her woody she's got even more worse. Titney need to leave.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She sent her kids begging door to door today. Shameful. It been done to death this poverty thing. When Bianca did get some money she blew it all on a McKlunkies feast WTF.
    Axe this clown and do us all a favour.
    Ran out of steam many moons ago.
  • rapunzel4rapunzel4 Posts: 1,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorry to repeat as iv mentioned this on the other thread - but i work in a benefit office and this storyline makes me :mad::mad::mad: she would get plenty of tax credits to top up her wages and would have more dispsable income than many esp those paying morgages etc

wish she would just be a normal working mum. theres no need for all the poverty stuff, its so unrealistic

also, ricky and ray are not types who would not pay for their kids!!! :mad:
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet Julia Anne Harris is sick of it n all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who:confused:
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rick182 wrote: »
    who:confused:

It's Patsy Palmer's real name.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No wonder she changed it to something more colorful
  • JigglyBallJigglyBall Posts: 1,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very annoying. Bianca, the broke mother of 'what are we going to eat tonight' children. It's tired.
  • HankshawHankshaw Posts: 4,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ScouseBird wrote: »
    I hate bianca now i hope patsy fancies another 6 month / permanent break

Before she even returned she did an interview where she said she'd returned "for a little while; we’ll see how it pans out”.

It seems even she's fed up with the character.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe if she hopped on the tube train she might find some work.
    Better yet hop under the train instead and gives us all a happy New Year :D
  • blue_angelblue_angel Posts: 3,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, because no one is struggling with money at the moment...:rolleyes:

I'm not saying that the story is like a documentry on poverty in modern Britain, but it's suggestive of current economic problems, especially for those with children. I'm glad they've kept it an ongoing storyline. Yes, it's got plot holes the size of the channel, but poverty isn't an especially sexy storyline or one that necessarily garners a lot of sympathy.

I'm quite confused about all those suggesting that she would be raking in benefits. Yes she absolutely would be entitled to benefits, and maybe she isn't getting all she is allowed, but even with full allowance she would still struggle week to week.

I may be on my own with this one, but it's something I feel strongly about. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blue_angel wrote: »

I'm not saying that the story is like a documentry on poverty in modern Britain, but it's suggestive of current economic problems, especially for those with children. I'm glad they've kept it an ongoing storyline. Yes, it's got plot holes the size of the channel, but poverty isn't an especially sexy storyline or one that necessarily garners a lot of sympathy.

I'm quite confused about all those suggesting that she would be raking in benefits. Yes she absolutely would be entitled to benefits, and maybe she isn't getting all she is allowed, but even with full allowance she would still struggle week to week.

Her rent would be paid and the benefits would be more than enough to feed her kids. She wouldnt be minted but she wouldnt be struggling as much as she is.
    The plot holes are massive! She lives with 3 adults who would be giving her money plus ray and ricky would be giving her money.
    Its hard to sympathise when the whole thing is so stupidly unrealistic. Who the hell writes this crap! My main problem is they have no idea what to do with bianca and she keeps going around in this circle of poverty and screaming at everyone.
    A talented actress wasted
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    I was thinking the same thing lol.
    Ditto. She's poor and a struggling single mother, we get it! Tell that to 500,000 other mums like that in the UK.

It's as if the EE script writing crew have decided it should be the basis of all her storylines. When it's clearly the easy way out.

Bianca deserves new material; if the bosses can't be bothered to think of some up, what hope is there for the others?
  • rapunzel4rapunzel4 Posts: 1,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blue_angel wrote: »

i agree most families are skint - me and my husband both work ft with reasonably good jobs and 4 kids but are still skint cos of the morgage. it comes down to disposable income, and in reality bianca (with her rent paid) would not have less than anyone else. its just tedious :sleep: