The Undateables

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
Forum Member
Wow.. Just watched this for the first time tonight and was a little shocked... I mean what was I supposed to feel? I think I ran the whole gamut of emotions.. From this is just wrong to well done C4... I was touched by the guy with tourettes who stops twitching when he's with a nice girl... And was stunned with the young girl who'd suffered a stroke at age 18? I was unaware that a stroke could hit someone so young.. But she's so cool with it.. I bet she has no idea how many men would just swoon at her feet.. To both of them Good luck you both deserve it! :)

Comments

• -Felicity--Felicity- Posts: 4,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The story about the guy with the tourettes was so lovely, glad to see his date went so well and very glad they were both happy, and hopefully still are! :)
  • mrsgrumpy49mrsgrumpy49 Posts: 10,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This series takes peep show mentality down to a whole new level - explotation at its worst. Plus I doubt all of those appearing are capable of giving an informed consent. Just the title alone is cringe making. Awful concept. :confused:
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This series takes peep show mentality down to a whole new level - explotation at its worst. Plus I doubt all of those appearing are capable of giving an informed consent. Just the title alone is cringe making. Awful concept. :confused:

yes i do honestly get where you are coming from but their parents must sign for them to be filmed,i've seen all different opinions on twitter and yours is very common but alot myself included do enjoy seeing certainly the people with disability issues like the boy this week with autism and again there was a man with autism on in the first week and myself as well as alot of others laughed along with their brilliant sence of humours i only wish there are more dating agencies for this kind of thing-the title of the show is a bit "naff" and i agree with a couple of the people on the show that are more aware of social situations that i'm surprised that they want to be filmed but hey each to their own but honestly i enjoy watching it it makes me feel good inside that there is genuinely lovely people like that looking for love-good look to each and every one of them:)
  • Glyn WGlyn W Posts: 5,819
    Forum Member
    Plus I doubt all of those appearing are capable of giving an informed consent.

They're a damn sight more informed than you are.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Wow, I'm completely stunned at your ignorance. I appeared in it, I am the girl with dwarfism with a PhD in Psychology. I would like to think that we have moved beyond the dark ages when disabled people were viewed as incapable, invalid imbéciles.

• MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The show seems pretty good natured to me.
  • FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member

Ahh, I see what you did there, a play of words on 'Down's Syndrome'. :rolleyes:

A bit sharp this one, watch out folks she'll cut you all down with her razor like wit.

Not. :p