Vastra

Sara_PeplowSara_Peplow Posts: 1,579
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It's good she is going to appear in two episodes of part 2 Crimson Horror and the as yet untitled finale.
Doctor needs some freinds outside of the tardis. Vastra,Jenny and Strax provide back up and comic relief. Look forward to seeing them again soon. :)
By the way does anyone know when the christmas special will be released on dvd ?. Would like to order it and watch it while waiting for easter and part 2 to start.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :DLove Vastra , givess a femine edge and that jenny had me in stichies over xmas , strax rules too!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well thanks for the spoilers :rolleyes:
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Vastra is a brilliant character.
  • TEDRTEDR Posts: 3,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lulz77 wrote: »

Same comment from me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nothing has been spoilt. You would see them in promo and trailers anyway. You don't know why she is there or what she is doing, things that would spoil it.
  • FATCHOPSFATCHOPS Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This isn't something that could have stayed spoiler free. At best you would have found out during the next time trailer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's going to be a next time trailer? Well thanks a bunch for blurting that out.I wanted to be blissfully unaware of everything to the point where I don't even know when it's on.
  • FATCHOPSFATCHOPS Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's going to be a next time trailer? Well thanks a bunch for blurting that out.I wanted to be blissfully unaware of everything to the point where I don't even know when it's on.

Oops sorry. I won't even mention the trailers that will be on TV the week before the episode is on.
  • doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the Vastra and Jenny relationship. It would be good to see them join the Doctor on his travels for 3/4 episodes