what would you like to cause the 11th doctors regeneration

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Something that isnt so melogramatic that they have to just recite a speech before they die.
  • DICKENS99DICKENS99 Posts: 2,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shoots himself in self loathing when he uses the word cool for the millionth time.
  • ShhhSilenceShhhSilence Posts: 363
    Forum Member
    As 11 is a tad clumsy, I'd go for a low-key tripping over something/falling off something regeneration. Last line: "Oh, this is embarrassing."
  • allen_whoallen_who Posts: 2,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Massive electric shock that makes all his hair stand on end lol
  • TRT1968TRT1968 Posts: 2,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crushed by a collapsing tower of film cans containing lost episodes...
  • TRT1968TRT1968 Posts: 2,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "You've taken up juggling?"
    "I use a chainsaw now. Chainsaws are cool..."
  • PrimalIcePrimalIce Posts: 2,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crushed by a giant dildo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    A dodgy fish finger.
  • Michael_EveMichael_Eve Posts: 14,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Freak Fez accident.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As 11 is a tad clumsy, I'd go for a low-key tripping over something/falling off something regeneration. Last line: "Oh, this is embarrassing."
    allen_who wrote: »
    Massive electric shock that makes all his hair stand on end lol

Knife in toaster, I predicted it months ago.

He's going to face the biggest danger he's ever faced, somehow survive and make it back to the Tardis and then die making toast.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Silence lightning bolt to the back and out through the chest as he is running back to the TARDIS. I want the Doctor to go back to regenerating on the floor.
  • sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here is a strange one, The Doctor somehow becomes a hologram in The Tardis memory and Clara walks through the Doctor's hologram to give power to his regeneration.:confused:
  • RickyBarbyRickyBarby Posts: 5,902
    Forum Member
    brick falls on his head.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shot and then falls off a cliff and regenerates on the way down...

Or something totally undramatic like falling of an exercise bike and banging his head! No wait... thats been done.
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The 10th Doctor jumps out of a Vortex in time and bashes the 11th over the head with a cricket bat while shouting about how unfair it was that he only lived for 5 years while the 11th lived for over 300 years.
  • allen_whoallen_who Posts: 2,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    now that I've seen that the christmas special features
    the cybermen
    I think it's only right that the doc gets strangled
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    River's aim is a little off when blasting off his latest fez ;)
  • MulettMulett Posts: 9,055
    Forum Member
    I remember someone wrote a review of The Caves of Androzani and how fitting it was that whilst the 4th Doctor died saving all of creation, the 5th Doctor died saving a single life (Peri).
    I think that has been at the centre of all of the 'new Who' regenerations so far - 9 died saving Rose (by absorbing the TARDIS time vortex from her) and 10 died saving Wilf (from the radiation chamber). I think 11 will die in a similar way, saving Clara - probably from a killing shot from a Cyberman's laser.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, so far none of these are as daft as six to seven, who apparently regenerated from a fatal dose of falling over.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lii wrote: »
    Well, so far none of these are as daft as six to seven, who apparently regenerated from a fatal dose of falling over.

Ah yes, the Scrumpy Method.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grisonaut wrote: »
    Ah yes, the Scrumpy Method.

You know, that's the first explanation I've ever read for that regeneration that actually makes sense. It should be canon.
  • JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    Mulett wrote: »
    I remember someone wrote a review of The Caves of Androzani and how fitting it was that whilst the 4th Doctor died saving all of creation, the 5th Doctor died saving a single life (Peri).
    I think that has been at the centre of all of the 'new Who' regenerations so far - 9 died saving Rose (by absorbing the TARDIS time vortex from her) and 10 died saving Wilf (from the radiation chamber). I think 11 will die in a similar way, saving Clara - probably from a killing shot from a Cyberman's laser.
    Or Dalek extermination.
  • cat666cat666 Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Herpes
  • DogmatixDogmatix Posts: 2,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A Dirty Stinking Rotten Cold.

He can have mine...
  • rhynoGBrhynoGB Posts: 4,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's about time the master, the daleks or the cybermen killed the doctor..give them an edge..something that will make the next doctor scared of them..they have all been crud in the nu who series