The ignorance of the Official Charts Company

Sam SolitudeSam Solitude Posts: 341
Forum Member
Since the O.C.C. threatened other chart stats sites into closure I've sent the Official Charts Company requests via their feedback/contact us link asking if they'd post up 'chart-run history' & 'best selling data from previous years' sections on their site to compensate as there is nowhere on the internet where you can find such information
Heard nothing in reply from them,which leads me to conclude that the OCC are just an ignorant bunch of ****s.
Also the majority of their FB followers are foreigners who speak pigeon English,which surprised me.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what a lovely soul you are
  • mushymanrobmushymanrob Posts: 17,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Since the O.C.C. threatened other chart stats sites into closure I've sent the Official Charts Company requests via their feedback/contact us link asking if they'd post up 'chart-run history' & 'best selling data from previous years' sections on their site to compensate as there is nowhere on the internet where you can find such information
    Heard nothing in reply from them,which leads me to conclude that the OCC are just an ignorant bunch of ****s.
    Also the majority of their FB followers are foreigners who speak pigeon English,which surprised me.

thats frustrating, if they want to be THE chart stats site then they are obliged to act like it.
  • Souffle GirlSouffle Girl Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    When I clicked on the thread, I expected to read something much more scandalous than them failing to reply to your letter. Some of the people on this forum...
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    The OCC need to at least add a feature to their site where you can easily scroll through the weeks (i.e. a button to press to go to "next week" and "last week").