Perfection - new series of this quiz show on BBC1

2»

Comments

• Sammy2Sammy2 Posts: 2,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am quite liking Perfection but I don't know why they ask the 'usual suspects' what they think of the contestant's answers in the first 3 rounds? It doesn't add anything and looks rather stupid when one of them explains why one of the answers is definitely wrong and then Nick still tries to drum up a bit of tension by asking if they have achieved Perfection.

Also, I was wondering if there is a rule against discussing specific questions at the end where the contestant is bargaining with a suspect about coming to help? The conversation always dances around the relevant question, can the contestant not just simply ask 'Which one have I got wrong?'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Mary was great yesterday!
    Forum Member
    Is no one else watching this? Prize money building nicely now! Loving Kev's hair!
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I amazes me that people consider going down to help when they are not sure of all six answers
    Forum Member
    I agree Sulla, victoria was pretty sure though and of course it paid off for her.
  • LilylilacLilylilac Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How the hell did every one of them not get the bike question?
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    I amazes me that people consider going down to help when they are not sure of all six answers
    noleysgirl wrote: »
    I agree Sulla, victoria was pretty sure though and of course it paid off for her.

I don't understand players (the non-Usual Suspect, if that makes sense?) who offer to take a lower share of the money. 50/50 would be my best offer in all circumstances. I don't agree with giving say, £4000 of the total £7000 to someone who may only help you with one question. I suppose you could argue that without that help, you wouldn't win anything at all but I'd rather go down that route than give one of the Usual Suspects an, IMO, undeserved portion of the prize fund.
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,639
    Forum Member
    I love this show.
    I don't see the point in the usual suspects saying "We want to change question 1/2/3/4 from true to false." and vice versa. What else are they going to change it to?
  • JeffG1JeffG1 Posts: 15,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Louis the teacher doesn't teach anyone I know. He was adamant that Chicago is in Michigan.
    Forum Member
    JeffG1 wrote: »
    I hope Louis the teacher doesn't teach anyone I know. He was adamant that Chicago is in Michigan.

There was a teacher on tonight's In It to Win It, he thought Florida was a city. Scary stuff.
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't understand players (the non-Usual Suspect, if that makes sense?) who offer to take a lower share of the money. 50/50 would be my best offer in all circumstances. I don't agree with giving say, £4000 of the total £7000 to someone who may only help you with one question. I suppose you could argue that without that help, you wouldn't win anything at all but I'd rather go down that route than give one of the Usual Suspects an, IMO, undeserved portion of the prize fund.

if they want over half of the prize money. they can stay where they are... i would risk it.... let the greedy swines win their own money..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Repeats begin of season 2 on Easter Monday, for those like me that missed them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Would it not make sense if the person who had come down for a share of the winnings had to go back if the contestant decides not to make any changes?
    Seems to me the most logical and fairest way of weeding out the toerags who come down without any intention of contributing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Yes, these rats always spoil it for me.
    Forum Member
    Are the episodes that are being currently showing old ones?
  • CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    Anyone still watch this?

There was a numpty on today's episode, giving the category Che Guevara, she said what is a che Guevara, then on getting the question oh is it a person. :confused::D
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caltonfan wrote: »
    Anyone still watch this?

There was a numpty on today's episode, giving the category Che Guevara, she said what is a che Guevara, then on getting the question oh is it a person. :confused::D

I saw it today. Maybe she was mixing him up with Citizen Smith. Buried in Highgate my arse.
    Getting Pugsley and Eddie Munster up, the other two smug gits deserved to loose as well.