The fashion police

Cg_EvansCg_Evans Posts: 2,039
Forum Member
✭✭✭
how does joan rivers get away with what she says sometimes lol

I think she is hilarious anyway, a true warrior against pc crap

:D

and usually most of her guests agree with her or laugh or feign shock but shes just saying what they all think anyway hehe

Comments

• d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Joan is hilarious on the show.

Find it even funnier that Kelly Osbourne is on the panel though. She looks a state most of the time.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cg_Evans wrote: »
    how does joan rivers get away with what she says sometimes lol

:D

and usually most of her guests agree with her or laugh or feign shock but shes just saying what they all think anyway hehe

I find it incredible that Kelly Osbourne can be part of that show and then whine about being bullied.

Don't get me wrong, The Fashion Police makes me laugh, but she is a hypocrite.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    I love Joan!!

I've warmed to Kelly over the years but at times I've been disappointed that Joan likes her so much.

Kelly's improved with age but she's still pretty 'unfortunate' looking
  • dorkjacksndorkjacksn Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joan is utterly hilariously waspish and doesn't take herself or her obviously shocking looks too seriously. Kelly on the other hand comes across as a bit stuck up and a bit of a hypocrite to then whine about other people judging her.
  • LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don wonder how they get away with most of whats said, but do they just say "well that's our Joan" ?
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    George and his fake laugh really annoys me
    Agree about Kelly btw she has come a lot better, but most of the time its like a wardrobe puked on her.
  • Cg_EvansCg_Evans Posts: 2,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know anything about any bullying, only just started watching it recently, I think Kelly is too young to be so reserved and dress so badly.and wish she would change her awful hair colour....lavender and lilac is for trees and bushes

Joan is mainly the only one that has the courage to say what she really thinks although alot of her "jokes" are for entertainent value (and yes the bloke in the side often claps and laughs but rarely has an opinion, what a muppet) although Kelly did slag off shakiras blue fishnet awful dress the other day
    ....and who was the ghoul in the big black glasses and bald head???? Awful awful

Meow

They also made a huge thing about Nkki Minaj having "underbreasts"... Jealous...she looked fab!

PS Kate Blanchets dragon dress was HORRID IMO....yuk yuk
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,383
    Forum Member
    Joan Rivers is a legend, although over the last decade she's become less funny and simply more bitter and hateful. Her comments about the Ohio kidnapped women was disgusting.

As for Fashion Police, I always find it funny that Kelly Osbourne of all people is somehow qualified to be an expert on what is to be considered attractive and fashionable.

Were it not for the fact she's Ozzy Osbourne's daughter, Kelly Osbourne wouldn't be qualified to mop the floors at the Fashion Police studios, let alone co-host the actual show.
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Joan!!

I've warmed to Kelly over the years but at times I've been disappointed that Joan likes her so much.

Kelly's improved with age but she's still pretty 'unfortunate' looking

i assumed its because Joan is friends with Sharon, probably how Kelly got the job as well. The lilac hair was bad enough before but now she hacked the sides of if off she looks even worse.

Joan is great but the overtop reactions by Kelly to some of her jokes is just ridiculous.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How the hell did Kelly get that gig I don't know?
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nasty, nasty programme, hosted by even nastier individuals.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cg_Evans wrote: »

Oh dear.