Which famous people follow you?

monrosemonrose Posts: 518
Forum Member
✭✭
I'm wondering does anyone have any celeb followers. I'm interested in knowing. As for my famous followers, I am followed by U God from Wu Tang Clan and I am also followed by the singer Asher Monroe (he was in Fame but credited as Asher Book)

Comments

• wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    monrose wrote: »
    I'm wondering does anyone have any celeb followers. I'm interested in knowing. As for my famous followers, I am followed by U God from Wu Tang Clan and I am also followed by the singer Asher Monroe (he was in Fame but credited as Asher Book)

Are you followed by anyone we are likely to have heard of?
  • kieranyeah123kieranyeah123 Posts: 1,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm trying to think, the only two people I think people would know on here are Tina from Sclub7, and apl.de.ap from The Black Eyed Peas haha!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    Yoshiki, drummer of Japanese rock band X-Japan, follows me. It probably helped I attended their concert in London and was talking about it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    James Arthur from the X Factor
  • monkeypuzzlermonkeypuzzler Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    I didn't know without looking, but singer Joshua Radin and evidently Nick Clegg, who I'm sure waits with baited breath for my tweets!
  • Ollie_h19Ollie_h19 Posts: 8,548
    Forum Member
    Michael Barrymore

Tommy Scott, lead singer of the 90's Britpop band Space

And although they don't follow me I've had Twitter responses from Matt Allwright and Andi Peters.

Not A-list I know, but its something!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex from real housewives of NY
    Mitch Winehouse
    Stephen Fry
    Wade Morrissete (Alanis' twin brother)
    Chelsea Handler

No one mega famous but ive got an aquired taste, ive got to speak to them all personally quite a few times and they are lovely.
  • JumbobonesJumbobones Posts: 1,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Greta Garbo
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,505
    Forum Member
    The Chuckle Brothers follow me, everywhere, i'm getting quite worried about going out!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    Section9 wrote: »
    Yoshiki, drummer of Japanese rock band X-Japan, follows me. It probably helped I attended their concert in London and was talking about it.

Awesome. :cool:
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure if people will be familiar with the celebrities who follow me but incase, they include:-

- Backstreet Boys (group account @backstreetboys & Howie (@Howied) & AJ (@skulleeroz))
    - Donnie Wahlberg (@donniewahlberg) & Jordan Knight (@jordanknight) (from New Kids on the Block)
    - JoJo Wright (famous KIIS FM DJ from LA) (@officialjojo)
    - Rascal Flatts (group account @rascalflatts and Joe Don Rooney (@JoeDonRooney))
    - Alex Band (@alex_band - an amazing singer! ex-lead singer of The Calling)
    - Damage (@officialdamage)
    - Cherry Suede (@cherrysuede)
    - Boyz II Men (the group account @BoyzIIMen)
    - Neyo (@NeYoCompound)
    Huey Morgan also followed me at one point but I have a feeling I noticed later that he wasn't following me anymore... im not sure if the Boyz II Men group account or Neyo's one stills follow me or not either but they did. I think thats it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    Graham Cole (Tony Stamp from The Bill) and one of the members of Lindisfarne follow me.
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pudsey follows me and my puppy! :D
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    Jumbobones wrote: »
    Greta Garbo

Not Greta Bloody Garbo :D
  • BarrymorefanBarrymorefan Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    Michael Barrymore follows me, he's a top bloke.
  • dixiewhiskeydixiewhiskey Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No celeb followers, but I got a tweet from Richard Fairbrass of Right Said Fred fame. I was very happy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IzzyS wrote: »
    I'm not sure if people will be familiar with the celebrities who follow me but incase, they include:-

- Backstreet Boys (group account @backstreetboys & Howie (@Howied) & AJ (@skulleeroz))
    - Donnie Wahlberg (@donniewahlberg) & Jordan Knight (@jordanknight) (from New Kids on the Block)
    - JoJo Wright (famous KIIS FM DJ from LA) (@officialjojo)
    - Rascal Flatts (group account @rascalflatts and Joe Don Rooney (@JoeDonRooney))
    - Alex Band (@alex_band - an amazing singer! ex-lead singer of The Calling)
    - Damage (@officialdamage)
    - Cherry Suede (@cherrysuede)
    - Boyz II Men (the group account @BoyzIIMen)
    - Neyo (@NeYoCompound)
    Huey Morgan also followed me at one point but I have a feeling I noticed later that he wasn't following me anymore... im not sure if the Boyz II Men group account or Neyo's one stills follow me or not either but they did. I think thats it.

Damage as in the band damage? they still going?
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zone_Out wrote: »
    Damage as in the band damage? they still going?

Yeah, see:- http://damageworld.com/
  • Lou KellyLou Kelly Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jimmy Corkhill from Brookside was stood behind me in the queue once in Iceland. I then saw him in Barclays Bank later that day. Perhaps he was following me.
  • marianna01marianna01 Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou Kelly wrote: »
    Jimmy Corkhill from Brookside was stood behind me in the queue once in Iceland. I then saw him in Barclays Bank later that day. Perhaps he was following me.

Many years ago I followed Clare Rayner in a queue at the meat counter in Safeways in Stanmore - this won't count here though as I was the follower. :D
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,293
    Forum Member
    Barack Obama, the Dalai Lama, and His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI
  • JumbobonesJumbobones Posts: 1,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not Greta Bloody Garbo :D

Tap tap tap on the winda
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lady Antebellum follow me :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    The MP of Chester, Stephen Moseley and Chester's Dee Breakfast DJ Gavin Matthews