Katie Price Australian Deal

Comments

• cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I imagine the shoes will be much like the woman herself: Tacky, ugly, plastic and once you take the glitter off, completely worthless.

watch out, I think that might be copied by the people who will get to write about them:)
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Found it on her twitter account, think this is possibly one of her designs

http://gossi.pr/XiuUmN

Hope link works
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Oh well,nice to see the old tradition of sending our dregs to Oz is still going strong. ;)
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Oh well,nice to see the old tradition of sending our dregs to Oz is still going strong. ;)

:D:D:D:D

Hi janna, how's you (apart from being as on form with your witty one-liners as ever?) ;):)
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Yes, she is terrified this time round, but is willing to fly to Australia :rolleyes:

My thoughts too,she is worried about a miscarriage, but is going on a long haul flight when seven months pregnant. :rolleyes:
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised we haven't had the answer to it yet Fred ;)
    Forum Member
    Skaface wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D

Hi janna, how's you (apart from being as on form with your witty one-liners as ever?) ;):)

I'm good ta very much.:) Nice to 'see your face' too.
    The Aussies will rip her a new one. They don't suffer fools gladly.
    Good idea to do the launch Oz though. Much more convenient to Taiwan, where they are probably made for 30p a pop.
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    I'm good ta very much.:) Nice to 'see your face' too.
    The Aussies will rip her a new one. They don't suffer fools gladly.
    Good idea to do the launch Oz though. Much more convenient to Taiwan, where they are probably made for 30p a pop.

With any luck, they'll keep the prize bitch in quarantine for 6 months each way, giving us the luxury of being KP-fwee and her the humiliation of being incarcerated in the hound pound for a whole year! On second thoughts, maybe not as that really wouldn't be fair on on the four-legged variety of dogs.... who knows what nasty diseases they could catch off her...... or even worse, where they may all disappear to? :eek:

Had a look at those shoes. Not my cuppa, as I don't wear heels and even if I did, I certainly wouldn't be wearing those hideous creations! I'm sure I've seen very similar styles to those knocking about for ages on different sites anyway? Different brands, obviously, but basically the same designs.

One thing I did forget to mention a while back was in regard to that grey cardi she was wearing in the pics of her, Kiev and Harvey (can't recall where they were at the time). The thing that struck me at the time was, the heavily studded shoulder detailing on her cardi and the height Harvey now is. It just looked to me like an accident waiting to happen and certainly not something I'd wear in the company of a visually-impaired child. What if he'd suddenly thrown his head or face forcefully onto one of her shoulders? I dread to think of the consequences *shudder*
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where are the fashion police when we need them??! So basically it's high heeled opened toed shoes with LOTS of shiny things stuck on them.

Well I'm off to Primark for some cheap shoes, the hardware shop from some decent glue and then off to the tackiest bead shop I can find so I can start selling some myself :D

And she needs to fly there to sell this tack?! Can't she just twatter about it all to her hungry horde without the possible risk to her unborn baby?
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly - it makes me a bit mad that she pretends to be a designer - having watched the shows where she brought out the range of bed-linen and perfumes etc - it is basically a line of unknown designers brought their offerings for her to sneer about & embellish - it was literally "nah - dont like that one - yea that ones quite nice - maybe a bit more pink / flowery yeah?"

I remember one of her clothing ranges she went to sell and had never even seen the product before...

Bit like her writing.
    Forum Member
    Wasn't there a fuss over one of her perfume bottles ?
    It was being made in a totally vile sweat shop in dreadful conditions. She knows beggar all and yes....I can see her sat there going " Nah.....not enuff pink.....needs more bling.....too plain.....embroider a horse on it......draw my crown on it" while the poor dumb designers cringe but nod and run off to do her bidding.
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry I cannot understand when somebody goes on and on about miscarriages and feeling ill while being pregnant would even attempt to travel to the other side of the world. If anybody was that worried they wouldn t even consider it.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    I'd give anything to see a Katie Price/Brynne Edelsten cat fight.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read somewhere that she was booked in for a c-section in august,so why on earth would she be flying to the other side of the world when she she's having that difficult a pregnancy that she won't even show her bump in case she has a miscarriage.She so wants to be victoria beckham,with her crown logo,wedding thrones,singer and now,a designer,i bet she would give her eyeteeth to be married to an international footballer.if this latest child is a girl,i wouldn't be suprised if she called her harper 8.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IMHO, the reason she's so desperate to fly to Oz (despite being heavily pregnant) is that she's getting desperate and the money is running out. I'm not suggesting for one second that she's a pauper on the breadline, but, her reputation has taken a massive nosedive, especially over the last 2 or 3years; she spends money like it's water, but she's not getting the level of press attention she was; no longer getting the OK exclusives, her TV shows have been axed by Living and the books have dried up. 'Designing' these hideous shoes is saying 'hey, Pwicceeeeeeeey's back and still doing well', when the reality of course is far from that. I reckon her fortune has probably halved.

All IMHO of course.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    I read somewhere that she was booked in for a c-section in august,so why on earth would she be flying to the other side of the world when she she's having that difficult a pregnancy that she won't even show her bump in case she has a miscarriage.She so wants to be victoria beckham,with her crown logo,wedding thrones,singer and now,a designer,i bet she would give her eyeteeth to be married to an international footballer.if this latest child is a girl,i wouldn't be suprised if she called her harper 8.

Looks like she has tried everything, it has all dried up now, her millions have dwindled, face up to it Kate, you are a has been. She will never be like Victoria Beckham, lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like she has tried everything, it has all dried up now, her millions have dwindled, face up to it Kate, you are a has been. She will never be like Victoria Beckham, lol.
    It's a long way to go to flog a couple of pairs of shoes lol,but seriously,how can anyone go through 50 million,and why are her family letting her travel such a long way in her fragile state.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a long way to go to flog a couple of pairs of shoes lol,but seriously,how can anyone go through 50 million,and why are her family letting her travel such a long way in her fragile state.

She does what she likes; they're probably secretly hoping she'll stay there:D If she told Keith she was going to have a sex change and he would have to accept it he would nod along and do as he was told.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does what she likes; they're probably secretly hoping she'll stay there:D If she told Keith she was going to have a sex change and he would have to accept it he would nod along and do as he was told.

Judging by some of the allegations I've read about him, he'd probably be thrilled.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nobody tells the Pwicey what to do. Her mother must be at her wits end having such a daughter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sorry it took so long to reply, I was on the floor laughing.

Unbelieveable, Katie needs her mouth zipped ASAP, omg is she really really that THICK??????????????
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

ROTFL She just can't help herself :rolleyes:
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody tells the Pwicey what to do. Her mother must be at her wits end having such a daughter.

I wouldn't bet on it.
    Perhaps if her Mother had told her what to do when she was a child, she might not be quite as much of a self-centred, spoilt cow as she is now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    ROTFL She just can't help herself :rolleyes:

Its hilarious, I'm still laughing here :D